[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ends the first day of the last month I'm a NEET. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 8

File: youworkyoulose.jpg (58KB, 300x468px) Image search: [Google]
youworkyoulose.jpg
58KB, 300x468px
So ends the first day of the last month I'm a NEET. I'm scared. I don't want to get a job. I don't want to be a wagecuck until I die. I just want to live the comfy NEET lifestyle.
>>
Is this board no longer safe for NEETs?
>>
This board was never for neetleeches. So...no.
>>
>>39462205
What did NEETs ever do to you? We're a harmless sort of people.
>>
>>39461320
what happened. OP? I will listen to your problems
>>39462205
Fuck off wageslave its getting late go get your rest so you can work for shecklestein in the morning
>>
>>39463915
Parents said at the end of this month I better have a job or be trying really, really hard to find one or else they'll turn off the internet and give some serious thought to kicking me out.
>>
>>39461320

how long have you been a neet desu
>>
>>39464174
Since I finished college at the end of April. I've been getting yelled at since the start of June.
>>
>>39464197
Is there no easy neetbux in your country?
>>
>>39464230
I live in the United States, and worse, in a red state, where there probably are no neetbux. And even if there were, my parents would think I was scamming the system and boot me out.
>>
>>39464276
Man that sucks. I live on neetbux and that's enough to afford my own place.
>>
>>39463180
>parasites are harmless

>>39463915
Describe to me an average day in your NEET life. I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>39464614
>get up around 9
>breakfast
>go run or walk
>shower
>vidya/anime/4chan
>lunch
>go bike or walk or swim
>shower
>vidya/anime/4chan
>dinner
>vidya/anime/movies
>go to bed around midnight
Weekends are different because I'm with my gf
>>
>>39464653
>shower
>go bike or walk or swim
>Weekends are different because I'm with my gf
>my gf
>gf

It got increasingly unbelievable up to that. You blew your cover.
>>
>>39464661
Is that how you cope? Pretty weak.
>>
File: .jpg (135KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
135KB, 1200x900px
>>39464682
At least I don't make up lies on the internet to put a front for strangers.

Enjoy your "girlfriend", though.
>>
>>39464695
>everything that goes against my premade narrative is a lie
Nice SJW "thinking" here.
>>
>>39464737
I wonder what kind of woman goes for NEETs. She must be against all human instincts and female desires.

Please, anon, do tell us how to get a woman like that. One that doesn't give a fuck how big of a loser you are.
>>
>>39464752
I went on some dating site, started messaging her, we met up a few weeks later and we've been together for over a year now. She'd like me to get a job if we're going to make a family though, so we'll probably break up at some point because I don't want to work. But I'm confident I won't have problems finding other girls after.
>>
>>39464197
What did you major in?
Have you not thought about becoming self employed? Especially if you do creative/unique type work, you could easily start a business selling shit/doing commissions. You are your own boss, make your own hours, and you get a comfy income.
>>
>>39464661
Not anon but a I'm 34 white male, and have been married for 10 years and haven't work a day in them. I've been a NEET my whole life but stayed very social and things just feel into place with a petite girl that wanted a beast of a man to spend her days with.
>>
>>39464817
Oh, fuck the Lord. I'm glad things worked out for you. Aren't you afraid about being dependent on her?

What if your relationship ends? How would you support yourself? Which are your income sources?
>>
>>39464798
I majored in history. Why such a retarded degree? Because my parents paid for it and I chose it because I'm utterly retarded at math so can't do STEM. I can't get a phD in the field either since I'm horrible at working under the pressure of doing papers and the work required is too goddamn hard and frustrating.
>>
>>39464661
My brother "in law" (not married) is literally a neet leach that sits at home all day playing games and smoking/growing pot while my roastie sister wage slaves away all day to support them and their 2 year old daughter.
It's not out of the realm of reality mate.
>>
File: Shark.jpg (101KB, 900x726px)
Shark.jpg
101KB, 900x726px
>>39464752
>She must be against all human instincts
Women want protection above all else. A smart and strong man can likely win a girl without having a work ethic, that said most NEETs are what they are because they are weak mentally and/or physically, so that's why that is rare.
>and female desires.
Can you kink her up in ways she never knew she like? Can you do that fine balance of giving her what she wants emotionally but not being a yes man/rug to her? Can you make her feel good and special in a way custom fit to her? Again, yes most NEETs can't do any of that shit because it requires brain power, skills and understanding that would have likely let them be anything but a NEET however the condition of a NEET isn't what keeps a woman away.
>>
>>39464860
You're replying to a guy with average intelligence at the most, who has never had an original thought in his life. Not worth the bother.
>>
>>39464833
Have you considered getting a job at a museum? It's piss easy work if you're good with people putting you on the spot and asking you shit about history. That's what my history friend did after he graduated.
If you're good at shitposting, you could try your luck in marketing.
>>
>>39464853
Holy fuck. My condolences.

>>39464860
I agree that being a NEET does not imply to be without a partner, but NEETs check to many boxes in the list of things girls don't want from a man.

>>39464902
Mind if I borrow a bit of salt? You seem to have plenty to spare. :^)
>>
>>39464923
I am not good at working with people. I couldn't imagine having to talk to people all day. I worked retail once, just stocking shelves, and having to talk to people was extremely annoying. Plus it was some of the worst days of my life, mainly because of that awful job which was just 20-25 hours a week.
>>
>>39464943
NEET in itself only checks the "no job" box, and possibly the "lazy" box. The rest is just you projecting about people you know nothing about, probably because your condition isn't that enviable.
>>
>>39464831
>Aren't you afraid about being dependent on her?
Early on I was but now I have lived better these 10 years than most do their whole life. And it's marriage, if I didn't trust she wouldn't abuse that kind of power why would I have risk it?
>What if your relationship ends?
See above, it will be hell and suicide might even be in the cards if she is taken by means of death, but again, about 12 years of the NEET life, 10 of them married to a woman that clearly loves me more and treats me better than I should be given? Fuck man, it could go the worse way possible and it still be a better life than never having her in it.
>How would you support yourself?
Again, I'm not sure there be a future after it but if I did I likley just have to force myself to find work and work because savings and CDs before the marriage would only keep me together for 9 months to two years depending on circumstances.
>Which are your income sources?
They have all been her for the past decade, Before that it was just living with my parents. I had some CDs and savings her parents gave me as a means to try and bribe me away from their daughter, I took the money anyway and her, they were pissed as hell but I pointed out that if they took it to court they have to tell their wealthy friends and shitheads that they tried to manipulate their daughters future for there own interests.
>>
>>39464943
>but NEETs check to many boxes in the list of things girls don't want from a man.
The only one it marks off for certain is "no income" everything else would be possible. Also the type of girls that would take money as a top priority are not the type of women you want in your life, ever.
>>
>>39464971
>Lazy bum
Yeah. As if it wasn't hard enough to attract females in the this day and age. Being a NEET is a huge handicap.

>your condition isn't that enviable.
It's imperfect in every way, but you won't hear me make up stories to cope with my sorry state.

>>39464986
Holy shit. This is wrong on many accounts, anon.

>>39465007
I hate gold diggers as much as every self-respecting man, but would you date the female version of >>39464986 ?

Thought so.

One thing is having no income. A very different one is choosing a parasitic lifestyle. It's that what would drive most women away. Everyone can be unemployed for some time due to life's circumstances, but to freely choose that and be perfectly ok with it despite being a burden on someone else... who the fuck would want that?
>>
what the fuck is this everything/nothing bullshit chit-chat motherfuck
>>
>>39464943
>Holy fuck. My condolences.
I don't feel sorry for her, she's a dumb fuck roastie that was more concerned about partying and fucking nigger drug dealers.
Pretty sure she has more than 3 STDs.
The sad part is, my parents try blame all her problems on her bf when he literally did nothing but exist.
>>
>>39465042
>Being a NEET is a huge handicap.
I've been a NEET for roughly 12 years with only 2 brief interruptions, and I never had trouble attracting women. I have enough qualities to make up for it, and some women actually find the lifestyle funny/interesting.
>you won't hear me make up stories to cope with my sorry state.
Same.
>>
File: khaled.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
khaled.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>39465042
but would you date the female version of >>39464986
Why wouldn't I?

>A very different one is choosing a parasitic lifestyle.
That's relationship as a whole ya dummy, otherwise why even want them? You want something out of them, you make terms to get what you want out of it, and basically take what you want with what you find is an acceptable loss. You dislike it working for NEETs because you didn't invest in that system and thinking people are getting the goods easier on better terms than you is messing with you in a bad way.
>>
>>39465100
I know some girls that get off being the power player of the dating game, hell if the guy is good at cooking and cleaning some get off on that real good because that is a dying skill with women for the last 3 decades.
>>
>>39465051
Good post. Upboated.

>>39465098
Well, then I guess that she reaped what she sow.

>>39465100
Good to see that some women are attracted to manchildren. Good for female empowerment.

>>39465111
I didn't understand your post. Could you rephrase it?

If you're saying that it's ok to scam society as whole, and in anon's case, his in-laws, we have very different taste in partners. I would never be able to date someone like that. And it seems to be like that for most people on the planet.
>>
>>39465137
Yeah. It's a game changer.
>>
>>39464230
What are NEETbux? I live in the US also, so we don't really have adequate unemployment aid. I've thought about filing for disability, but that would affect me in the long run.
>>
>>39464957
How about writing? I'm sure there are technical writing positions out there where you can work from home.
Do you enjoy long car rides? Trucker jobs are the quintessential robot jobs. Though, you'll need to get a trucker's license.
>>
>>39465140
>Good to see that some women are attracted to manchildren.
Not working doesn't make you a manchild. Try thinking for yourself even just once.
>>
>>39465140
>If you're saying that it's ok to scam society as whole,
I didn't scam society, I did what women have been doing for centuries and found a partner to contribute for society while I take care of all the fined details
>and in anon's case, his in-laws
Those in-laws were horrible people that ruin most of her childhood in the name of status and society(honestly you don't sound to far off from them) and I was at least the 3rd bf to be threaten and then (attempted in this case) manipulated by them, however I was the only one smart enough to play the game where they got hurt instead which according to her was when she knew I was "the one".
>>
>>39465181
Is NEETbux really some retarded Euro meme and Americans can't get them? I have Aspergers, and I want to know a way to get whatever Chris-chan has for income.
>>
>>39465140
>I didn't understand your post. Could you rephrase it?

You can't look at a man playing a girl's role and throw your hands up screaming "parasite"
You can't look at relationships, and marriage as anything other than parasitic, because why even want them if not to feed off them? You don't need them for any other reason.

>I would never be able to date someone like that.
No one cares, the fact you drag yourself into this shows your own self importance oozing out making you look far more deplorable then some dude fucking over his wife's parents.
>>
>>39465295
Seems like in the US you can only get benefits if you're severely handicapped or have a terminal sickness. In a lot of EU countries you can get benefits if you don't have a job, even if you're perfectly healthy.
>>
>>39465295
Chris-chan comes from third generation welfare, without it he would have never made it this far.
>>
>>39465207
>Being taken care of doesn't make you a children.
Mmmmmh?

>>39465258
>They were bad people.
>So I scammed them.
I see...

>>39465315
It's the XXI century. Gender has nothing to do with being able to provide for oneself. I don't like the idea of becoming a house wife from the 50s, but to each its own.

> far more deplorable then some dude fucking over his wife's parents.
Wanting to get to know other POVs does make me a bad person? Or calling out people about the facts?

>>39465326
This. Don't try to compete with Chris. He's autism game is too strong.
>>
>>39465423
His*.
Editing mid sentence be damned.
>>
>>39465423
I'm taking care of myself.
>>
>>39465454
Unsuprisingly, not original.

Oreganeimo monogatari.
>>
>>39465423
If you can't be a monster in the face of monsters, then you are nothing more than a small prey animal waited to be gobbled up. You are a prey animal because you want to play "by the rules" and as such are having a massive trigger attack to the idea that a man could still be a man outside of the roll society has force feed everyone. You want there to be a bar because you can't handle it, you are so easily disguised by it.
>>
>>39465454
>>39465461
Unsurprisingly original*
>>
>>39465423
>but to each its own.
You say this when all you can do is be passive aggressive to this shit.
>>
>>39465474
You keep telling yourself that. It won't change the fact that you're parasite. By doing that you proved your in-laws right.

>>39465499
I won't lie. It pains me to believe some people are in this situation and are ok with this. Some of them even making mental gymnastics to justify it.
>>
>>39465517
Why would I not be ok with being a NEET? I have my own place and I make my own schedule, and I'm completely stress free. My girlfriend has what would be called a good job, with good pay, her own office, no physical labor, and a few extra perks. But she's stressed the fuck out half the time because of deadlines. I don't want to be living like this, I'm happy as a NEET.
>>
>>39465543
>I don't want to live like the person that supports me.

I wonder why she puts up with you. Some men have become all that was wrong with women.
>>
>>39465553
She's not supporting me. If we broke up tomorrow nothing would change for me, I'd still have my own place and enough money to feed myself and finance my activities.
>>
>>39465517
>By doing that you proved your in-laws right.
Not the same anon, however that's exactly what I'm talking about, you are so caught up in an order that was never meant to be there, you want rules, you want a system of justice, but it's not there, it never was, most laws are to enforce order rather than Justice, most morals are to keep the peace and nothing more. You say it pains you to see this shit? I say it's pathetic you even let it get to you, it almost broadcasts all the mental gymnastics you are doing trying to hide what is really eating you here.
>>
>>39465553
>I wonder why she puts up with you.
Because I love her and keep her safe and emotionally sound in a chaotic world. What can you offer a person? A paycheck?
>>
>>39465575
>She's not supporting me.
Who pays for groceries? Who pays for general expenses?

>>39465579
>The are no morals.
>There is no justice.
>I got the money from the baddies and that's all that matters.
You've been living over a decade like a child, and it shows.

Of course it pains me, just like watching snuff does. This is the goriest thread I've seen in a while.

>>39465593
Still a heavy unbalanced relationship. There's a huge chasm between contributing something and getting all the contributions.

She also gives you all you give her, plus that.
>>
The discrimination against NEETs here is disturbing.
>>
>>39465613
>You've been living over a decade like a child, and it shows.
can you not read? Not that anon, I work and pay bills but not because I feel it's the "right" thing to do but because it's what will keep me alive atm.
>Of course it pains me, just like watching snuff does.
Fun note, people with lower IQs are easier to disgust than one's with higher IQs. If you can compare this shit to snuff you gotta be edging in the 70s.

>Still a heavy unbalanced relationship.
Is it? Finances keep one alive and little else, there is no soul in it, but many of us try to lie there is something good about it, when the reality is we just can't escape that yoke so damn others that can.
>>
>>39465648
It's just one dummy.
>>
>>39465613
>Who pays for groceries? Who pays for general expenses?
I pay for my own stuff, like I've been doing long before I met her. When we're spending time together we share. If we go to the cinema or restaurant, sometimes she pays and sometimes I pay. When we go on trips we share the cost.
>>
inaction is death
that loli has always been wrong
>>
>>39465664
If you equate correlation with causation it's you who has early dementia, lad.

>Is it? Finances keep one alive and little else,
You're right. It should be taken away. I'd love to see them struggle for survival when surrogate mommy is tired of putting up with her adopted manchild.

>>39465670
>one dummy
I'm pretty sure outside this board, the entire world thinks like me. Not that should worry you in any way, of course...

>>39465684
Then you're ok in my book. I misunderstood the nature of your relationship, anon. My mistake; my apologies.
>>
>>39465695
>work is the only type of action you can take
>>
>>39465699
>If you equate correlation with causation
You need to read over everything you posted here because you out right have said before and even in this post what is the causation.
>I'd love to see them struggle for survival when surrogate mommy is tired of putting up with her adopted manchild.
and just like that you show that the pain isn't out of anything of real concern but just what I said, spite, you feel like you can't get away with it, so damn them for getting away with it, they must suffer for that better life I fail to have.
>Then you're ok in my book
So his NEET lifestyle coming from the government is a ok? Again, you show your colors of what is really eating at you.
>>
File: Crying taxpayer wagecuck wagie.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
Crying taxpayer wagecuck wagie.png
190KB, 631x595px
>>39465695
>this is what good goyim actually believe
>>
>>39465739

>You need to read over everything you posted here because you out right have said before and even in this post what is the causation.
What do you mean? Can you be more specific?

I'd like to see it, yes. It'd be a cautionary tale for everyone. There is no free lunch. And as I said before, I would never touch that """"free"""" lunch. I don't want to be a housewife.

>So his NEET lifestyle coming from the government is a ok?
He didn't specify he was getting handouts. I was assuming he got passive income from investments or something.
Care to clarify it?
>>39465684

>>39465757
I guess that's why when someone is depressed they get prescribed isolation and doing nothing at all all day long.

It just werks.
>>
>>39465780
Why wouldn't you want to be a housewife? Even as a man, I would love that "job", since all you have to do is keep the house clean and cook meals for your spouse. I want the return to an economic system where only one spouse needs to work.
>>
>>39465780
Don't you wagies get a 2-week long "vacation"?
Why not just work all the time? Seems really healthy.
>>
>>39465780
>Care to clarify it?
I get benefits from the government/taxpayers. I save some every month to do special things every now and then, but I never invested in anything.
>>
>>39465811
Because then when your spouse gets tired of you s/he just leaves and you're left with a huge gap in your resume and unable to find work.

Two spouses working half the hours works much better than one doing all the remunerated work and the other all the chores.

It stands to reason, doesn't it?

>>39465825
Because only the dosage makes the poison. I'm not advocating working your ass off. I will retire as soon as I stop needing the money and can live off from passive income (investments). It's different if you get handouts, like >>39465837

There's a huge difference between both extremes. I also consider people who work their ass off and don't get to enjoy life fools, but at least they don't fuck other people; just themselves. Which is also tragic, but nonetheless harmless to others.
>>
>>39465850
>Because then when your spouse gets tired of you s/he just leaves and you're left with a huge gap in your resume and unable to find work.
What if she doesn't? Consider William Moulton Marston, who had two women provide for him while he made no real money and his "work" was NEET level hobbies. His wife supported him for nearly 30 years before he died at 54.
>>
>>39466264
>What if she doesn't?
Then you're a lucky bastard and some NEET from the future will use your anecdotal case to justify hiding from the reality that his life depends entirely on the whim of another human being.
>>
>>39466278
>to justify hiding from the reality
But they are not. I'm lost why you even need them to think that.
>>
>>39466379
So you're happy having your livelihood and future depend on the whim of another person, like I said?

Answer me. What happens if your spouse leaves you? What's your reaction? How do you remake your life? What do you tell to the HHRR fuckwads when they ask you about that gaping hole in your cv?
>>
File: IMG_3912.jpg (21KB, 202x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3912.jpg
21KB, 202x200px
>>39465295
Holy shit, someone please sponsor me. The US is ass. I have bpd and it seriously fucks me up, but I need money to survive. I haven't filed for disability, because that will negatively impact my career.
>>
>>39466395
your livelihood and future depend on the whim of government respecting you, of your work caring at all about you, of your neighbor not wanting to murder you for shits and giggles. Human life is fragile and there is no security in it.
What happens if your work skills become less relevant? What happens if a bubble burst occurs in it and you are out of work? What if they find a way to self automate it? You have followed a lie if you think employers above retail will respect any outside skill sets.
You have no more real security in your future than the NEET does, it's just more stressful for you than him.
>>
>>39466443
There's too much delusion in this post for me to bother answering it.

Enjoy your life, lads.
>>
>>39466454
Are you saying death can't come at any moment? That everything you have done can be destroyed by the bad luck of one drunk hitting you with his car over others? That you could just take a bad fall down stairs and it's over?
See you say others are delusional when you are maddening trying to put rules and order on life rather than just living it the way you want, hell you have invested at least two hours fighting over NEETs life style, you seem to need them to be in a worse light in a bad way.
>>
>>39466436
I honestly feel bad for burger NEETs. Where I live I get enough neetbux to live on my own comfortably. At one point I had a NEET gf from another EU country, she moved in with me and my neetbux got increased by 50%, which was way more than we needed for the extra food and water.
>>
>>39466483
When Grim Reaper knocks on my door, I will welcome him with open arms.
>>
>>39466483
>Life is uncertain.
>Let's go to the casino and bet all on red.

A huge leap you did there, fellow.

>What happens if your work skills become less relevant?
You train other skills. Do you know what the T in NEET stands for?
>What happens if a bubble burst occurs in it and you are out of work?
You look for other job and accept something worse if needed.
>What if they find a way to self automate it?
Then it's not my problem, but society's and a solution will be brought forth for it, as nobody likes instability.

You're just saying that since there are associated risks, you might as well put all your eggs in one basket and pray every night that your newfound mommy doesn't realise she's being conned.
>>
>>39466522
>You train other skills.
That's assuming you can afford it or are young enough to compete in the market.
>You look for other job and accept something worse if needed.
That's not all that different than a NEET, entry level work takes anything. So basically they could live as kings and then if/when they have to pay up they just get rolling with that
>you might as well put all your eggs in one basket and pray every night that your newfound mommy doesn't realise she's being conned.
That's no different than put all your eggs in one basket and pray every night that your day in day out labor pays off. Neither has any good assurance of a good future, it's just if you don't have the NEETbucks/mate you are forced to work or perish.
>>
>>39466590
You can't see reality from inside that bubble, and when it pops it won't be gentle. It will be because something has pierced through it. It will most likely die with you.
>>
>>39466614
That sounds like life in general. Nothing you said in that post doesn't relate to you as well.
>>
File: 1488962518799.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1488962518799.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>>39461320
The NEET vicious cycle

>"I'm not going to work because works sucks" (It doesn't)
>Spends years not getting any skill whatsoever
>Getting older and older with nothing on his resume
>Finally forced to get a job
>Get one that sucks
>"See, I told you working sucks. I want to kill myself"
>>
>>39464860
That's one big delusion friend.
>>
>>39467268
Keep telling yourself that, wagecuck, I'm sure (((your boss))) likes it when you post that.
>>
>>39465207
>cant survive on his own
>not a manchild
Please explain.
>>
>>39465454
Government/parents are taking care of you.
>>
>>39467329
My boss asks me for anime recommendations. Sorry, but I don't work flipping burgers with a shitty boss
>>
>>39465695
That loli isn't even a NEET, that's the joke.
>>
>>39467341
This, if every single family member/spouse/friend (besides immediate coworkers obviously) you know died all of the sudden, would you be able to continue your exact life style without any outside support? If the answer is anything but yes you are a literal manchild. +10 if you are 100% (emphasis on the 100%) responsible for another person aka child, disabled sibling, etc.
>>
NEETs you could try learn programming and get a freelancing job

you'd be completely in charge of your own time and schedule, doing jobs when you need the money all from your comfy neet chair while weeb anime music blasts in the background

you could lie to the state and try to get away with NEETbux + freelancing
>>
>>39461320
Get a security job. You either get to sit in one place, watch cameras and shitpost, or walk around a place and write little log updates every so often. It's so easy it's not even funny and it pays well too.
>>
>>39467885
All the security jobs in my area require a bunch of experience and shit. I have no clue which jobs would actually hire me.
>>
>>39467341
>>39467528
I get my money from government/taxpayers, and that's not going to change anytime soon.
>>39467355
Government gives me money, I take care of myself.
>>
>>39464125
Same here anon, my mom is also forcing me to get a job with those threats.
>>
File: toomeirlformeirl.jpg (585KB, 3072x2811px) Image search: [Google]
toomeirlformeirl.jpg
585KB, 3072x2811px
>>39461320
> Become unicuck and wagecuck in same month
> Still haven't befriended any of my co-workers except for the other newbie
> She quits in the third day
> Work schedules me for full shifts my entire weekend

This is hell. I might just go ask to have my hours cut because of it.
>>
>>39464817
How is she okay with you being such a manchild?
>>
>>39461320
>I don't want to get a job
Why? I thought the same, but then I got one, and it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>39470012
Lucky you, most jobs aren't fun
>>
Just getting a job isn't enough. My parents already want me to get a better paying one despite not having even worked a year yet.
>>
>>39470548
Your parents sound like cunts 2bh
>>
>>39470548
Try this. My parents think I will earn enough to live on my own with bullshit masters. I hate boomers and half of their kids, they are delusional as fuck.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.