[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I let the ballbusting thread die while one the phone. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0140.jpg (72KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
72KB, 512x768px
I let the ballbusting thread die while one the phone. I'm gonna be up all night with this sickness so pop in anytime. Thought wife will go to bed not that she gets any questions though
>>
Wait your wife indulges your ballbusting fetish? Lucky ass

Y'all do any other kinky shit?
>>
>>39461182
hey again it's that guy from the other thread

wanna tell some sexy stories? I have nothing to offer in return
>>
File: IMG_0126.jpg (210KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.jpg
210KB, 720x405px
>>39461229
I've always had at least one women . I'm not shy about my kink but the other two were dominating in nature once I got them into it. My wife retained her submissive nature so I still get to be in control and enjoy my kink. She makes fun of men's genital size for fun which is secretly attractive but I don't like being the object of sph. I also have tied her up in lots of different bdsm styles prior to her pregnancy
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (26KB, 640x360px)
IMG_0129.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>39461417
Well when I was younger I was really into ball stomping like seeing women stand on and walk on and stomp balls against stuff like tables. And about 5 months into dating me and my wife were at the pool, back when she was my gf of course. I mean a big city pool at the park mind you. And she knew I was into stomping but she was afraid of it. To my surprise while I was sitting on the ledge of the pool she just calmly walked up and stood on my balls. I remember looking up at her in her sexy bikini and thinking omg this is awesome as she just nervously looked around trying not to get caught
>>
>>39461536
how much did she weigh? what part of the foot/feet did she use?

you're so fucking lucky goddamn
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (121KB, 750x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
121KB, 750x929px
>>39461691
She was 100lbs at the time so light enough for me to handle it. She stepped on one ball with her tip toes and then leaned on them and when she saw I was taking it well she just did a quick step onto the other one, Donny balls were in that ridge along her toes but not quite under the ball of her feet, cuz I remember her kind of rocking back and forth on my balls and they were cradled
>>
File: nicki minaj.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nicki minaj.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>39461730
>cuz I remember her kind of rocking back and forth on my balls and they were cradled
>>
File: IMG_0134.jpg (61KB, 768x512px)
IMG_0134.jpg
61KB, 768x512px
>>39461774
lol I like that pic, yeah just young shinanigans but that is one of the more extreme cases with her

Normally we are quite gentle but we also do this everyday so we need to have restraints
>>
>>39461802
do you keep a schedule or does it happens always at certain times or is it spontaneous
>>
File: IMG_0131.jpg (32KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.jpg
32KB, 640x426px
>>39461905
It's just like a kiss or hug to us. Just as we feel the want. My balls are fair game, but we set stuff up if we want to be more intimate about it
>>
File: IMG_0133.jpg (32KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.jpg
32KB, 480x359px
>>39461978
Except for like right now when I'm sick, for some reason when I am ill my balls hurt so fucking bad. Like they are caught in a vice
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.