[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been having crushes on girls since I was around four

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I've been having crushes on girls since I was around four years old. As I've aged I've lost most of what little friends I had and I don't really get crushes anymore. I just turned twenty and I've decided that I'm just going to completely shut myself off. No more friends. I'll try to not be rude about it but my social skills have really gotten bad so that will be hard.
Anyways, I don't want any friends and I want to remain single for life. All I care about is my family and animals. Is this a bad way to be?
>>
I've somewhat become that subconsciously except my thing is music, TV shows and movies. I dont think it's bad if you feel good about what you're doing. I feel like it's the natural outcome for guys like us in this modern society, we're adapting. I used to beat myself up about it (sometimes I still do) but now for the most part I'm content.
>>
File: 46a.jpg (84KB, 504x438px) Image search: [Google]
46a.jpg
84KB, 504x438px
Me too. I had a crush in kintergarten. I didn't know what sex was yet; I think I wanted to color or recite the alphabet together or something. I liked her name. I don't remember what it was.

Don't you want companionship and romanticism like everyone else? Why stay single for life unless you're involuntaryily celibate like me
>>
>>39461302
I had a crush in kindergarten too. I thought of bringing her a flower. But that was my first experience with insecurity. My kindergarten brain thought in kindergarten language "She doesn't like you". Years later I'm still the same way. Barely know how to have a conversation with women
>>
>>39461302
No, I don't want friends. I don't bother to remember people's names and I don't pursue any romantic relationships anymore. I've just become completely turned off to relationships. People are just horrible. I love the people I already know my family and I love my pets and all animals in general. I like children too and am kind of sad that I won't be able to raise one. I'd do it if it was possible to adopt and be a single father but people would probably think I'm a pedophile.
>>
when I was in in kindergarten I had a crush on a girl. my tiny brain didnt think that she didnt like me, and she didnt reject me. that was my peak. I know the formula to get girls, but I cant get my autistic brain to do shit
>>
And so I recede into solitude. I begin on my journey to become a wraith
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.