[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister asked me if I was gay because I've never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: van.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
van.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>sister asked me if I was gay because I've never had a girlfriend
>>
You're lurking 4chan, so you're at least bisexual boi
>>
I've had most of my immediate family suggest that I'm gay to me. Shit's annoying.
>"We're not suggesting you're gay"
>"But it's okay if you are"
>>
>>39460882
you dont know me quit making assumptions
>>
>younger sister asks you if you're a virgin
>>
>>39460882
you don't know me quit making assumptions.
yes, I am. But you still don't know me.
>>
You should show her you're not
>>
File: suffering never stops.png (33KB, 846x733px) Image search: [Google]
suffering never stops.png
33KB, 846x733px
>>39460867
This summer my sister directly asked me why I didn't have a girlfriend. I choked up. I wanted to say so many things that the words clogged up in my throat and I couldn't say anything so I walked away from her. I think the thing that made it hurt more than when other family members ask is because she legitimately cared about my happiness. She didn't want grandchildren, she didn't want to make me move out of my parents' house, she was worried that I was lonely.
>>
File: 1383615311936.png (1012KB, 1188x900px) Image search: [Google]
1383615311936.png
1012KB, 1188x900px
>tfw no one ever asks me this
They just know.
>>
Even I'm starting to think I'm gay
>>
>>39463414
>Even I'm starting to think I'm gay
This desu
>>
>>39460882
Fuck off you fucknig faggot im so tired of all you gay fags go neck yourself you fat nigger
>>
>>39460867
OP just your sister asking you that means you are attractive/not ugly that is why she was puzzled and asked that. Put yourself out there friend.
>>
>>39463414
Last night I had a dream where a burly man fucked me in the ass and I loved it. Does this make me gay?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.