[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >shuffle to desk >get on discord >post on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_583248.jpg (133KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_583248.jpg
133KB, 1280x800px
>wake up
>shuffle to desk
>get on discord
>post on 4chan
>see threads about how females are garbage
>"le fembots dont exist"
>stare at screen with no boyfriend to hug me, no boy to ever tell me they love me, nobody to ever show genuine, real-life affection towards me
>m'kay.
Please don't ask to be your gf, I always get ghosted, and all I want is for a real guy in real life to hug and love me.
>>
a most tubular blog post where the unsubscribe button at on this 4cahns? xD
>>
on a scale of 1-10 how attractive do you think you are
are you overweight?
>>
File: 1434038840475.jpg (2KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1434038840475.jpg
2KB, 104x125px
>waahhh i can't get a bf
>haha don't ask to be my bf silly boys
>>
>>39460738
I'm slightly overweight, almost chubby, I guess.
Four, maybe. I've been told more, but that's just by people online.
>>
post location ""fembot"" and you will get so many replies there's no way every one of them can ghost you. easy as that.
>>
>it's another guy pretending to be a girl episode
>>
I just realized how attention-whorish this is. Deleting in a second.
>>
>>39460716
>Please don't ask to be your gf

then fuck off you attention-seeking roastie. why should we care? this thread offers us nothing.
>>
>>39460716
>still has hope that one day you will be loved by someone.

Get off my board you fucking whore.
>>
>>39460772
fuck you be my gf now.
>>
i wonder if i'll find females who aren't garbage in church, i'm in central eu so maybe, although i got christian relatives who are sluts, so ehh
>>
My man this is the kind of post that elicits the "tits or gtfo" line. You're just gonna get broken orbiters on here, or people with standards that are overly inflated by a subconscious desire to overtake or become Chad. Let someone who is only mildly socially retarded try to supply advice:
Stop expecting /r9k/ to help you. Go onto /adv/ for questions you have, then go try to meet people with similar interests to you. That will give you a foot in the door in friend groups. Personally, it's how I met a group of now close friends. Take some time to really psychoanalyze yourself. Find out your strengths and weaknesses, get someone you trust to help you if you need it. Work on improving your best aspects so they negate your worst. Then you'll be ready to make friends and advance into a genuine, mutually beneficial relationship:
>>
>>39460772

>deleting in a second

31 minutes later and the threads still here
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.