[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racist Test! You have to choose between the following: This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: demon witch.jpg (97KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
demon witch.jpg
97KB, 500x625px
Racist Test!

You have to choose between the following: This beautiful, sassy, sexy, smart, sensual black woman who will share her success with you and uplift you into a proper, righteous god fearing man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSRPexPCLdY

Or this evil, nightmarish demon woman who will turn you into something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJf4HWsIaFI

An evil, perverse, dark natured monster that conquers worlds and forms empires under the stars, and looks like a 9 foot tall gay drag queen.
>>
Nightmarish demon woman, I'd never touch a nigger.
>>
who the fuck wouldn't choose that fine black woman?
>>
>>39459713
janelle monae is cute and also has big tits. old nightmare woman is white and im racist, so janelle monae
>>
>During a 2011 interview with London Evening Standard, Monae said that she "only dates androids"
>>
>>39459772
Good on you, about time someone takes the brown sugar, fuck these white devils
>>
>>39459713
janelle reminds me too much of my highschool crush. evil nightmare pls
>>
>>39459854
>>39459757
you guys do realize you're gonna look like xerxes right? you wanna be a faggy looking overlord? chad and Stacey will laugh at you.
>>
>>39459904
my highschool crush, anon
she broke my heart in high school

lemme take a chance

>chad and Stacey will laugh at you.
pssh. i dont leave the house anyway
cus of my highschool crush
>>
>>39459713
The nightmare demon woman will probably love me more and want my love for her more than the other humanoid. I'll lose my humanity but in return be loved, a good trade-off I guess.
>>
>>39459941
but you'll look like Xerxes, also you won't be right with God...
>>
>>39459713
>beautiful
>sexy
>black
I'm confused.

Also why the fuck would anyone refuse the second option?
>>
>>39459904
>>39460010
why is looking like ultra chad a bad thing to you?
>>
>>39460031
>Also why the fuck would anyone refuse the second option?

Because you'll be evil and look gay as fuck?
>>
>>39460053
Uh... you think Xerxes looks like a Chad? Uh, he looks like a faggy drag queen dude... Chad would laugh at him.
>>
>>39460010
Won't be right with God? You think God is right with me regardless? Ha ha, think again. Not everyone is blessed.
>>
>>39460071
>>39460086
>12 feet tall with great aesthetics

did you get dropped on the head as a child or something
>>
evil, demon all the way

that height, that bone structure, man there is no downside
>>39460086
until xerxes kills chad, of course
>>
>>39460071
>evil
Yeah, no. I don't see the problem.

>look gay
Yeah okay, but whatever. It won't matter if I'm a God.
>>
>>39459904

Anything is better than being with a nigger. This is the last time I reply to one of your threads. Your autism was amusing for a bit but now it's just weird and sad. From now on I'm just going to hide your threads.
>>
Demon woman, how is this even a choice.
>>
>>39460202
>Anything is better than being with a nigger.

Why this hatred for black women?
>>
>>39459904
>being a 10 ft tall otter mode demigod
>a bad thing
>>
>>39460343
>ugly
>stupid
>violent
>poor
objectively no redeeming qualities
>>
>>39459713
Fear god, or be god? Seems like a simple choice to me.
>>
>>39459904
>chad and Stacey will laugh at you
I will crush their windpipes like the straw under my feet.
>>
>>39459904
Xerxes looks fucking awesome, dude
I wish I had swag like him
>>
>>39459713
the black lady seems nice kind of normie though not sure wed get along
>>
>>39460638
wow i just watched the other clip definately the black lady thats scary also the black lady is better looking
>>
File: 9730722.jpg (21KB, 485x486px) Image search: [Google]
9730722.jpg
21KB, 485x486px
Unironically the demon
Sorry OP
>>
Janelle looks like an absolute qt, this is no contest. Apparently she's some big pop star, but I've never heard of her until now.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.