[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women need to be pure maidens and know how to cook for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 21

File: looks hot.jpg (34KB, 574x628px) Image search: [Google]
looks hot.jpg
34KB, 574x628px
>women need to be pure maidens and know how to cook for me to marrying them!

this archaic thinking needs to stop, follow that logic a woman should ask for similar traits on a male for example being able to hunt, kill and
slaughter a boar, build a house, fight and defeat with your barehands your future father in law, etc.

and we know that you'll be screwed on the fields /r9k/.

It's time for you to abandon that stupid mindset.
>>
>>39459343
Sorry, Anon. I think you're on the wrong board.
>>
>>39459343
The strange thing is anon; I can hunt, slaughter and store game. I can build a house with my own hands. I can defend myself very capably (EDC). All I ask a well cooked meal and a clean house.

Women universally fail to even deliver on the most simple requirements. It's a two-way street after all, but they just get worse and worse in the personality and capability department and simultaneously demand an ever expanding universe of entitlements.

Nope. Fuck off.
>>
>>39459343
>, follow that logic a woman should ask for similar traits on a male for example being able to
why should they ask for that?
if you think it's dumb and unnecessary it's just immature to ask for pointless stuff. do the world and don't breed your point really wasn't witty and anyone with half a brain that isn't sexually attracted to you would simply ignore what you said.
>>
>>39459343
I can actually do most of that sans build a proper house. Im married though but its nice to know i fit most of that.

Real talk cannot cook for shit nowadays, had to teach my wife but she improved dramatically.
>>
>>39459476
Women cannot cook*

Fuck me shit.
>>
>women can't cook, clean, or work effectively
>they're abysmal professionals and sub-par educators
>the only thing they can offer men bow is their snatch
>"reeeeee stop objectifying me!!!!!!"
You toasties did this to yourselves.
>>
File: Bubble.png (162KB, 477x491px) Image search: [Google]
Bubble.png
162KB, 477x491px
>>39459343

>Roasties triggered when a man dares to have standards

Always causes a giggle
>>
>>39459343
I never followed this mindset I just want someone that will love me as much as I love them. But based on the two relationships I've had that's still asking for a lot
>>
>>39459343
I'm a good cook and a virgin. I'm also successful career wise (but a fuckup socially, hence being here), and this mindset is why I'd never date a man from here. I can't abide by misogynists or men who put women down simply for living their lives.
>>
>Pure maiden

I don't even want a virgin. I just want someone willing to give me at least 2 years of her 20's and not have orbiters and ex-boyfriends gunning for me. Is that so much to ask?

>know how to cook

Everyone should know how to cook. It's healthier and saves money.

Now, if it's a SAHM arrangement where 100% of the money is being brought in by me I sure as hell expect a spotless house and tasty meals. My mom was a housewife who didn't do housework and I have zero tolerance for that shit.
>>
>>39459525

Kinda ironic considering that they feel just having a vagina entitles them to a marathon-running 6'2" doctor at the very least.
>>
This is why I'd rather die alone and a virgin, surrounded by cats, than date someone from /r9k/. It's nothing to do with being on the lower social rungs, and everything to do with being genuine misogynist pricks who think of women as cattle.
Ironically enough, I still meet their criteria.
>>
>>39459834
I'm gonna get called a white knight but whatever.
Not every guy on here is like that. I treat everybody the same. I have my own set of problems, but misogyny isn't one of them. I'm just looking for a life partner. So don't just discount all robots, but take caution with it
>>
>>39460052
But percentage wise, you're far more likely to be one than the general male population. Why take the risk?
>>
>>39459834
>I can't abide by misogynists or men who put women down simply for living their lives.
>living their lives
if your life consists of fucking every chad in a 30 mile radius, and demanding respect because "muh womens rights", you deserve to be put down
>>
What exactly do you women have to offer at this point?
>>
>>39459343
Women these days are garbage. None of them want to be stay at home wives anymore, they just want to use you as their provider while they don't go out and work themselves. MGTOW is the way to go.
>>
>>39460090
>if your life consists of fucking every chad in a 30 mile radius, and demanding respect because "muh womens rights", you deserve to be put down
My life consists of work, reading and painting, and solo travelling. I've never had a bf or slept with anyone, or even had a real friend.
However, I don't care what other girls do with their lives. tbqh, they seem much happier than I am. Thus, I wouldn't date anyone who thinks as you do.
>>
But I do hunt, butcher, garden and am a licensed builder. Women hate me because im autistic.
>>
>>39460140
>people whose behaviour is actively destructive to society seem happy so it's okay
>>
>>39460108
the only thing they consistently put out is endless drama and bullshit.
>>
>>39460084
Because the general population has it's own set of risky suitors. People that want to fuck and leave, people that will steal, even violent people. At least on here you might find someone that can sympathize with your own social issues.
This part might be my own personal taste but I think the general population is generally boring. I prefer a fembot, they're usually more interesting.
All I'm saying is that it might not be a bad idea to take caution when considering a robot romantically instead of just outright rejecting the idea.
>>
>just want a girl that can cook and clean without being asked, literally something a roomate would do
>HOW DARE YOU OBJECTIFY ME WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO HELP YOU DO ANYTHING YOU SHOULD BE SERVING ME
>>
>>39459343
You already posted this in /pol/, Steinberg.

Sage
>>
>>39460183
>>people whose behaviour is actively destructive to society seem happy so it's okay
What is more destructive is the monopoly businesses have on our politicians, the general narcissism and individualism that permeates our culture, and our nihilism. In the face of these issues, other women having sex is kind of minor. Besides. I don't have sex. I'm hardly a boon to society, other than paying my taxes and voting, much good it does. Why are they worse than me?
>>
>>39459476
>married
wtf are you doing on /r9k/?
>>
>>39459343
>follow that logic a woman should ask for similar traits on a male for example being able to hunt, kill and
>slaughter a boar, build a house, fight and defeat with your barehands your future father in law, etc.

That's fine.
>>
>>39460198
>Because the general population has it's own set of risky suitors. People that want to fuck and leave, people that will steal, even violent people.
Are you seriously implying that a robot wouldn't be violent? Have you seen the /womyn hate/ threads? I'd imagine they're much more likely to be violent.
Most people are boring, yes. But robots seem to mostly like anime and video games, and I find that boring too. The people most like me would be /lit/, but they're just as likely to be sexist assholes as the rest of this god forsaken site.
>>
>>39460276
Robots aren't more likely to be violent. Violent people are confident normies.
>>
>>39460319
>Robots aren't more likely to be violent. Violent people are confident normies.
Some, certainly. But pent up rage at women and society seems far more dangerous than confidence. Imagine whatt a man who's been hating women all his life, has violent fantasies about them, idealises them unrealistically would do if he had a real, imperfect (because no one is perfect) woman? Seems like a recipe for abuse.
>>
>>39460235
>and our nihilism
This is the reason those other problems are allowed to persist.
Our nihilism would go away if we learned to value family and nation again.
We can't do that now because women are whores.
>>
>>39460371
Nah, most abusers are insecure normies. most robots are just like injured puppies. give them a touch and they'll be rehabilitated
>>
>>39460276
I think there's a percentage of violent people in every population, not just this one.
It sounds like you've made up your mind, and I'm truly sorry that you've been made to feel that way. I do hope that one day you find what you're looking for, anon.
>>
>>39460020
>who think of women as cattle

>have basic requirements and standards of behaviour for women to uphold their duty to society
>OMG YOU THINK I AM A COW
>>
>>39460384
>family and nation
>worth believing in

nice meme
>>
>>39460235
>whataboutery
good stuff
>women who have sex
Women who degrade themselves and expect to be respected for it are a problem.
Same goes for men. fucking around, spreading stds, and wrecking your chances of forming a stable family & raising children is BAD for society.
>>
>>39459834
>I'm a good cook and a virgin. I'm also successful career wise (but a fuckup socially, hence being here), and this mindset is why I'd never date a man from here. I can't abide by misogynists or men who put women down simply for living their lives.
not everyone here at all has high standards, but wanting a woman who isn't a slut and can provide love to her man through a well-cooked meal isn't a high standard. why are you so assblasted? this isn't misogyny. for the record, most of us just want a girl who is loyal and isn't a cunt. that's harder to find than it should be. girls think they should fuck a new guy every week and they can do or say whatever they want, whenever they want and they don't want any confrontation from a man about any of it.
>>
>>39460454
Go fuck yourself, you filthy yid.
>>
>>39459343
look, i want some damn food. our kids want some damn food. One of us has to do it, and I worked to bring the food in the house. Unless she also has a job, she's cooking ffs
>>
>>39460393
Lol
Dating a robot would obviously be begging for emotional abuse. 24/7 neediness, emotional blackmail, suicide threats, etc etc
>>
>>39460454
>>family and nation
>>worth believing in
women were better and happier when they kept hearth and home and treasured that role. this nation used to respect that and support it and praise it. that was a nation worth believing in.
>>
>>39460519
you act like normies don't do all those things. most normies girls do all of those things.
>>
>>39460238
Some of you are fun to hang around while im at work.
>>
>>39459343

> It's time for you to abandon that stupid mindset.
>>
>>39459343
>a woman should ask for similar traits on a male for example being able to hunt, kill andslaughter a boar, build a house, fight and defeat with your barehands your future father in law, etc.
I agree. Men should act like men, and Woman should act like woman.
>>
>>39460550
So if robots are no different than normies in being abusers what exactly is their relative appeal or unique selling point?
>>
>>39460701
people wouldn't be robots if they had relative appeal
>>
>>39459343
>woman should ask for similar traits on a male for example being able to hunt, kill and
>slaughter a boar, build a house, fight and defeat with your barehands your future father in law, etc.

This. Too many women fell for this meme while letting manchildren take advantage of their belief in the feminism movement. So if a woman still believes in getting married, she usually ends up losing on all fronts because we got relationships where the women are full-time career breadwinners who make more than their part-time, seasonal or unstably employed husbands. The house and most of the bills are in her name because he has garbage credit compared to hers. She still has to cook, clean, take care for kids after her 10 hour, 5-6 days a week shift, while manchild hubby, who has been home for hours whines about being too tired and too depressed from his 6 hour, 3-5 days a week shift to do anything but play vidya and wait for her to make him something to eat.

She will cook him hot meals, clean and set out his work clothes and draw him a bath as he complains how it's not fair that another woman or a Pajeet got a promotion over him when he is clearly the better man for the job just because that's how it's supposed to be and life's not fair for not giving him what he deserves. Later on, the wife will finally get off her very sore feet and rest her aching back after sorting out all the finances and paying off his debts and as soon as she lays her head on the pillow, her husband is pulling at her panties for her to give him his well deserved sex. If she tells him she's tired, he will mutter about how she's a bitch who never does anything for him as he makes a mental note to promptly cheat on her with a girl at work, while convincing himself he's doing the right thing because sex should be his reward for at least not beating his wife for not doing everything he tells her.

This ladies and gentlemen is the typical man of today.
>>
>>39460238
Not that guy but I'm married and I come here because I get good book recommendations here sometimes.
>>
>>39459343
But I do hunt and build shit.
Never fought though but I'm builtfat and kinda stronk so I'd probably be able to somewhat hold my own at least.
>>
>>39461003
So this is bullshit. Nextm
>>
>>39461091
Please, most of you incels are clearly unemployed and living off the gov't and still think you are supposed to have traditional 1950s women who will approach you first and want to date you to cure you of your virginity and depression.

It's real and the reason why most women who know better and don't want to be #losing, stay at least 100 feet away from men like you.
>>
>>39460276

Nice generalization my dude.

Anonymous forums often lead to extreme opinions, white knighting, women hate, pol and leftypol.

Its a result of there being no responsibility behind our posts.

So, cool that you fell for the anonymity meme.
>>
>>39461140
>#

>tinder's that wayyy lmao
>>
>>39461192
>wayyy lmao

Who are you quoting, incel? Too autistic to notice a sarcastic joke? That's why women run away from you and become feminists.
>>
>>39461140
No im married and head of house with a house wife. I dont do any of what you said. Also projecting Jesus thats a terrible argument.
>>
>>39459422
>You, personally, can do these things.
>It is, therefore, reasonable that you expect a potential mate to, personally, be able to do the equivalent on her end.

That doesn't mean that the same standard should apply to everyone you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>39461236
Anybody can tell lies on the internet they don't have to prove. I'm not even projecting but going on what I've seen and heard from people I know and are acquainted with.
>>
3 p's
Pretty face
Puts out
Peace of mind
That's all I want from a woman.
>>
>>39459343
>and we know that you'll be screwed on the fields /r9k/.

Dont speak for us you cunt. I could accomplish all those things. You gotta get passed the idea that we;re all aspergers laiden fattys in a basement. Im in the military, almost 30, own my car, have money, not a virgin, can sue a firearm and have been in a few fights and am confident I could fight if need be not to mention kill animals and eat them given the need.

Women wont fuck me because Im short, not because I have a bad personality or any other reason.
>>
>>39460384
>We can't do that now because women are whores.
I'm fairly sure it's much more than women's sexuality.
>>
>>39459343
I already go hunting with my father yearly, I think I'll to pretty good in the trad household.
>>
>>39461266
So if i dont mold to your twisted idealism and agree im lying but youll take anecdotes and apply them.

No broken logic there.
>>
>>39459343
>to men this is a shitpost but roasties actually think that way

It makes my brain sore.
>>
>>39461287
>I want
>I want
>I want

But what can you even offer
>>
>>39461308
Real people are more reliable than bitter virgins with ego issues over the internet. I don't see you posting your wife or a ring but instead you choose to attack me personally so I have no choice but to believe you're misdirecting to take the burden of proof off yourself.
>>
>>39460585
>right wing
But they look like Nazis.
>>
I'm going to echo
>>39459834
and
>>39460020
I'm a virgin due to extreme mistrust of men, and can cook well because I like the cuisines of the world, but I also like saving money by not going out to eat (and because it's bloody awkward eating alone).
I wouldn't date men anyway, but I certainly wouldn't date one from here. You're (generally) pretty against women.
>>
>>39461362
I never attacked you, i claimed you were making an unfair sweeping statement. Then proceeded disregard any anecdote that didnt follow the anecdotes you wanted to hear/read.
Also im not posting my wife or my ring (why do you think tits or gtfo was created?) as ive nothing to prove and prefer to remain anonymous. Im simply stating your 100% sweeping statement is a lie to push on to whoever and generalize whomever to fit your agenda.
Thats like my posting 3 paragraphs about how "all" women are spoiled, cant cook and over entitled .

Which of course simply not true.
>>
>>39459343
I disagree with your statement.
>>
>>39461397
They just don't get how offputting their attitude is, even to women who are the kind they want?
>>
>>39461440
>You're lying, twisted and projecting even though you have posted a scenario based on the many experiences of actual women and nothing of my own by a general statement backed with no further proof as a rebuke

Alright, buddy.

>Thats like my posting 3 paragraphs about how "all" women are spoiled, cant cook and over entitled .

Which does happen all the time here in /r9k/. But like a typical manchild of today, you will play the victim role and act like this isn't a board that constantly attacks women based on exaggerated untruths.
>>
>>39459343
>this archaic thinking needs to stop
It only worked well for thousands upon thousands of years culminating in the greatest civilization ever, but you're right. It needs to stop.

>follow that logic a woman should ask for similar traits on a male for example being able to hunt, kill and
slaughter a boar, build a house, fight and defeat with your barehands your future father in law, etc
Yes

>and we know that you'll be screwed on the fields /r9k/.
Says you

>It's time for you to abandon that stupid mindset.
So you're saying that nobody should try.

Great idea, nigger. How about stop being a lazy, weak cunt and you'll slay?
>>
>>39461140
>Please, most of you incels

>>39461236
>No im married

Then that anon clearly wasn't fucking talking to you.
>>
I'm a virgin because I'm scared of men, I have no maternal instinct so I don't want kids, I enjoy working and don't want to be a SAHM, but I know full well how to cook (mostly Spanish, French and other mediterranean cuisines, but I'm not bad at a lot of Asian styles) and clean (because I'm not a slob). Where does this leave me? I tick both the "pure" and "good cook" boxes but I assume that I'm still very undesirable due to my other traits. I think what the average robot wants is a lot more in depth than:
>>women need to be pure maidens and know how to cook for me to marrying them!
They need to be a good, submissive wifey who'll bear their children, and preferably white and right wing as well.
>>
>>39461298
Don't underestimate it, reproduction is a major driving force for all animals, including humans.
>>
>>39461507
Dont twist my words, claiming all men not only work less than women, work less professional jobs but are also unhelpful at home and entirely selfish IS a lie. Youve no statistical evidence to prove otherwise.

Men work more hours : https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2015/mobile/time-spent-working-by-full-and-part-time-status-gender-and-location-in-2014.htm

I posted MY personal experience which you disregarded due to YOUR personal which i did not disregard. I said your sweeping generalization is not based on reality.

>whatever r9k does
Has nothing to do with what i am saying nor have i ever come to its defense. If so point where otherwise your creating situations pertaining to me that just so happen to not exist. Im not a victim as ive done nothing nor had anything done to me.

You are building a very strained and powerfully negative narrative off minor and biased evidence as to which to attribute to everyone through anecdotes while disregarding anecdotes that go against said narrative.

This called a Logical Fallacy.
>>
>>39461294
> not a virgin,

>Women wont fuck me because Im short,

Did losing your virginity make you shrink?
>>
>>39459343
>purity and cooking
Are still valuable traits/skills in the modern world. They're even more valuable because fewer women offer them
>hunting, killing a boar, building a house, fighting dad in law
Are not useful skills/traits in the modern world. Maybe it's nice to have them but they're completely superfluous, at least in the West
>>
>>39461628
People still reproduce, and besides, birth control stops reproduction. Our entire society is materialistic and there is no meaning to anything. It's not just women that have driven the nihilism, and not just sex.
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>39461617
>They need to be a good, submissive wifey who'll bear their children, and preferably white and right wing as well.

>this is considered unreasonable
>>
>>39461581
Oh apologies i missed the word "most". I read it as "You incels" but too late now im already part of the conversation.
>>
>>39460425
I'm directly quoting from another thread.
>>
>>39461650
I'm not saying it's unreasonable. Wanting that is perfectly reasonable, just like some women wanting to be treated equally or anyone wanting their politics and values to match up with their partner. What I was saying is that OP is being too simplistic.
>>
>>39461617
>I'm a virgin because
Let's r8
>I'm scared of men
Everyone's scared of the opposite gender
>I have no maternal instinct so I don't want kids
You don't want kids because you're afraid of commitment
>I enjoy working and don't want to be a SAHM
What do you accomplish working? I mean, genuinely. In 100 years, is there gonna be a legacy of this hard worker? No.
>I know full well how to cook
That's a plus
>and clean
Good
>I tick both the "pure" and "good cook" boxes
Yes
>but I assume that I'm still very undesirable due to my other traits.
No, not very, just undesirable to most men because most people in general want kids.
>They need to be a good, submissive wifey who'll bear their children, and preferably white and right wing as well.
No.

For me, it's simple. I want someone who I'm friends with. I want them to be religious and good with kids, as well as willing and able to have kids.

They can be their own person, I want them to be their own person.

It's simple.
>>
>>39459343
>It's time for you to abandon that stupid mindset.
Nah, I'll continue to have whatever fucking standards I want because it's MY future wife we're talking about. If you rode the cock carousel in your 20s and can't measure up it's not my problem. Stop blaming men for having standards, start blaming yourself for failing to meet them
>>
>>39461649
>People still reproduce
Far too late in life usually, and it is presented as an undesirable thing in the media.
In early adulthood, an important time for developing a worldview reproduction plays no part, and when it does it is presented negatively and seen as something to avoid.

There is nothing to replace the sense of purpose and duty that having a family, or at least the prospect of having a family, can give people.

There are definitely other things at play that contribute to our problems, like multiculturalism and the decline of religion, but to ignore sexuality is to ignore a very significant part of it.
>>
>>39461690
Yeah, I'm not keen on putting up 50% of my money on a woman not cheating on me who has had sex as much as some women nowadays do.
>>
>>39460425
Is it a thread with the lactation fetishists?
>>
>>39461722
>Is it a thread with the lactation fetishists?
was meant for >>39461659
>>
>>39459834
i wont say that women have to do anything for a man or anyone else, but if you're going into a relationship you must bring something to the table besides your pussy and good conversation. Either a job, cooking,cleaning whatever but who would want to be with someone who's basically a grown child
>>
>>39461683
>Everyone's scared of the opposite gender
I don't think they are, not paralysing mistrust. Most people date, afterall.
>You don't want kids because you're afraid of commitment
No, I just genuinely find kids bothersome and don't want any. I don't get all "motherly" over my sister's kids, and I find babies gross and loud.
> What do you accomplish working? I mean, genuinely. In 100 years, is there gonna be a legacy of this hard worker? No.
Same could be said of being a SAHM. Besides, I'm an academic. I could publish books or something, and I love what I do.
>No, not very, just undesirable to most men because most people in general want kids.
I know.
>For me, it's simple. I want someone who I'm friends with. I want them to be religious and good with kids, as well as willing and able to have kids.
And? What does that have to do with me? I wasn't looking for a partner, I was saying that (in general) men from here want what you want, which is more than just "I want someone who's pure and can cook" because that's vague.
>>
>>39461617
I'm sure there are plenty of non-threatening left wing bugmen who don't want to reproduce out there for you,
>>
>>39461703
This. Additionally the success rate goes way below 50% if you marry a sloot
>>
>>39461740
>Same could be said of being a SAHM
No it couldn't, you would have children.
>>
>>39461733
>you must bring something to the table besides your pussy and good conversation. Either a job, cooking,cleaning whatever but who would want to be with someone who's basically a grown child
I have a good job. I don't just bring my pussy and conversation.
>>
>>39461740
>I don't think they are, not paralysing mistrust. Most people date, afterall.
Well paralyzing mistrust is one thing, being scared is another. So, fair enough, I guess.
>No, I just genuinely find kids bothersome and don't want any. I don't get all "motherly" over my sister's kids, and I find babies gross and loud.
Everyone finds them gross and loud, they're also very rewarding.

But if that's truly what you think, don't subject kids to that mindset.
>Same could be said of being a SAHM.
No. Because you'll have produced many, many people, and if you do your job right, have created people to be better than you are.
>Besides, I'm an academic. I could publish books or something, and I love what I do.
And?
>And? What does that have to do with me?
Nothing. You were just saying what you think most people want, and I was saying that I didn't want that.
>>
>>39461740
>No, I just genuinely find kids bothersome and don't want any
Well then you have no right to complain since most men want kids
>Same could be said of being a SAHM
If you're a SAHM your legacy would be well-bred, successful children instead of a bunch of obscure books no one outside your field is gonna read. You sound like a selfish career-holic who's out of touch with her natural gifts of feminity and motherhood, that's probably why men don't want you
>>
>>39461748
>No it couldn't, you would have children.
But they'd be dead. I'd just be some old photograph in a vintage iphone in someone's attic.
>>
>>39461747
Exactly. It's a huge drop off from 0 men pre-marriage to 1 man pre-marriage.
>>
>>39461789
>But they'd be dead.
We'll all be dead eventually, what kind of a fucking argument is that
>>
>>39461780
that was in response to
>I can't abide by misogynists or men who put women down simply for living their lives.
some women are damn near useless thats why i said that.
>>
>>39461641
I have managed to fuck only 11 women in 8 years. I know guys who are tall who fuck that many in a month. And I know girls who go through that many in a one night.
>>
>>39459834
>You can't criticize my lifestyle choices or want a woman with a different lifestyle cuz that's bigoted and sexxisssttttt
>Just let me live my life maaannnn
Moral relativism is the cancer that's destroying the West
>>
>>39460140
"No one would choose a friendless existence on condition of having all other things in the world" - Aristotle
>>
>>39461827
11 people in a night is the most retarded virgin shit I've ever heard. The only way this realistically happens is gross planned potluck orgy with fatties or the girl is a prostitute.
>>
>>39461786
>But if that's truly what you think, don't subject kids to that mindset.
Exactly. That's why I don't want children.
>No. Because you'll have produced many, many people, and if you do your job right, have created people to be better than you are.
But -I- won't be remembered, anymore than as I am now. So it makes no difference.
>And?
You asked what I accomplish. What I accomplish is satisfaction.
>Nothing. You were just saying what you think most people want, and I was saying that I didn't want that.
Wanting your wife to be religious and a SAHM is what I was talking about though?
>>39461788
>Well then you have no right to complain since most men want kids
I'm not complaining. My original post (>>39461617) was only about the incorrectness of the OP, using myself as an example.
>If you're a SAHM your legacy would be well-bred, successful children instead of a bunch of obscure books no one outside your field is gonna read. You sound like a selfish career-holic who's out of touch with her natural gifts of feminity and motherhood, that's probably why men don't want you
If you'd read what I originally said, you'd see that I don't want men to want me. As such, I don't really care about "femininity and motherhood". Thus, if "obscure books" is all my legacy is, that's all it is.
>>
>>39461011
I think you should read The Piano Teacher by Jelinek. It's a good book.
>>
>>39461812
>We'll all be dead eventually, what kind of a fucking argument is that
Plato talks about it in The Symposium. Love is the search for immortality, and desiring that from procreation is much more base than seeking it for what you do with your life. That's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>39461003
a man that useless should be beaten
>>
>>39461887
There's a sex club in my town that meets every 1st and 3rd friday. This happens there. Requires memebership so no fatties allowed
>>
>>39461308
>>39461362
>>39461440
>>39461630
Good job staying cordial and logical anon.
This place has hope but that chart doesnt cover enough info like more men working far more overtime, more likely to have 2 jobs and less likely to quit/call off.
>>
>>39461901
>Exactly. That's why I don't want children.
Okay
>But -I- won't be remembered, anymore than as I am now. So it makes no difference.
Your influence will be, moreso than anything you can do
> What I accomplish is satisfaction.
So what?
>Wanting your wife to be religious and a SAHM is what I was talking about though?
Not white, not submissive, not right wing. Idgaf about any of that shit.
>>
>>39461851
>>You can't criticize my lifestyle choices or want a woman with a different lifestyle cuz that's bigoted and sexxisssttttt
It's not my lifestyle at all. I'm introverted and don't sleep around, party or socialise.
I just believe in letting others lead their lives.
>>
>>39461901
Hello fellow genetic dead end! I welcome you to the path of knowledge. (Get awesome drugstore hobbies. Male or female, your hormones will ravage your personality eventually.)
>>
>>39460140
>However, I don't care what other girls do with their lives. tbqh, they seem much happier than I am.
You're free to completely ignore the social consequences of what women do and use "muh happiness" as the ultimate measure of good. But that's not the only way of looking at the world, and it's not bigoted to have an honest debate about different lifestyles based on their social outcomes. You have to accept that your relativism is itself, well, relative. It's not intrinsically superior to different ways of thinking.
>>
>>39461865
I'm aware it's fucking miserable, but I don't know how to change it so it is what it is.
>>
>>39459343
Im a virgin who cooks real good acording to all the people that enjoys my meals...but I'm a straight guy.
Also:
> being a virgin and knowing how to throw pasta in boiling water is the same to being a Stone Age hunter with unarmed mastery.
Bait aside (because we all know OP has a pair of hairy balls) the rest of the thread to show how shallow the females that come here are.
Everybody knows that most robots are a bunch of mysoginistic man children, hell we openly admit it and joke about it. But for some reason the females and the normies that come here think they are paragons of humanity...just because they are better than the lowest people in today's society.
You are not a saint for not laughing at a racist joke on the internet, you are not the ideal woman just because you have a career and a man didn't fuck you, you are not an uber male just because you had sex like 99% of this planet...All people posting and lurking here are different types of garbage, the only difference is that some are aware of it
>>
>>39461932
Mmmmmmmmhmmm. Ill take your "word" for it.
>>
>>39461322
>financial security
>able to protect the family
>can cook and clean
>can do some handywork or at least willing to learn to do more complex handywork
>interesting conversation
>>
>>39461887
Or just a daddy hating slut who lives near an Army base as this one girl happened to be. I know that as a cunt its hard for you to accept that your gender are basically just walking holes but there it is.
>>
>>39461950
Well then change "my" to "other women's"
The core argument is the exact same, you're just deflecting
We're allowed to be critical of other people's lifestyles, "just let them liiiiveee" is not an argument
>>
>>39461948
>Your influence will be, moreso than anything you can do
Even if that's the case, what does it matter? My influence would be felt worse if I was a poor mother because I don't want kids.
>So what?
So it's fine for me. Just as it's fine for you to want what you want in a wife.
>Not white, not submissive, not right wing. Idgaf about any of that shit.
>>
>>39459343
I can seriously do all those things.
Next dumb bait thread.
>>
>>39461953
And I wasn't trying to convince anyone. I'm just saying that, although I myself value waiting (if not till marriage, then at least till a stable longterm relationship) and am a good cook, I would never date men who only wanted me for my purity, and hated my gender so. Aside from anything else, I imagine such men would be prone to violence.
>>
>>39461967
That's a prostitute that doesn't charge. Anybody involved with that deserves it. And shut the fuck up, I'll fuck your ass till you like me faggot, I have a benis not bagina.
>>
>>39461981
>My influence would be felt worse if I was a poor mother because I don't want kids.
Idk, don't have kids then.
>Just as it's fine for you to want what you want in a wife.
Okay

And you missed the last point.

I don't see what we're arguing about anyways. It's been cordial.
>>
I mean, everyone tries for the best girl he can, but I don't imagine many "pure" girls are all that skilled at cooking. Unless they're really unattractive, and generally unwilling, until they have a chance to develop culinary skills.
>>
>>39461975
>We're allowed to be critical of other people's lifestyles, "just let them liiiiveee" is not an argument
I'm not saying you can't. All I'm saying is that I value my "purity" but I value decency and kindness more, so wouldn't date people who think like the men on this thread. Ideally I'll find a (genuine) nice man to settle down with who isn't a judgemental asshole, sexist or only wanted me for my virginity. You know, like anyone but the men on this thread.
>>
>>39461967
>your gender are basically just walking holes
Yeah, nothing special, just the creators of life.

Fuck off, dickhead.
>inb4 roastie detected
False, I simply revere the mother.
>>
>>39462013
>I would never date men who only wanted me for my purity, and hated my gender so. Aside from anything else, I imagine such men would be prone to violence.
You're implying that relativistic thinking is morally superior to having a concrete set of social values and use that implication to justify denigrating men who disagree with modern feminine lifestyles. It's an extremely common trick used by women to avoid being judged for their actions. Preferring certain lifestyles over others is not akin to "hating" the female gender. The assertion that such men might be "prone to violence" is a completely baseless lie meant to fearmonger and demonize those who judge women for their actions
>>
>>39462033
I was just going to say "Okay" at the end there. And we're not arguing, we're discussing. There's less aggression involved.
>>
>>39462057
See >>39462065, I already covered all of your points
>>
>>39459343
>marrying after feminist passed so many laws to fuck over men in marriage.
>marrying when all the people in family law are men hating feminist including the judge.
>>
>>39462057
I don't see what's wrong with wanting who you marry to be a virgin. I mean, my metric is always 3 max and it's dependent on the circumstances surrounding the people involved.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>39462057
Good on you girl.
>>
>>39462065
>It's an extremely common trick used by women to avoid being judged for their actions.
I'm not doing that though. I'm valuing decency above some desire to piss off feminists or something.
>Preferring certain lifestyles over others is not akin to "hating" the female gender.
No, but reducing women to their purity and cooking skills is inherently viewing them as nothing more than house servants, and I am including the hatred as a nod to this whole board, as love of purity seems to correlate with the /womyn hate/ threads, and has a degree of anger behind it that goes beyond simple desire for other kinds of women.
>The assertion that such men might be "prone to violence" is a completely baseless lie meant to fearmonger and demonize those who judge women for their actions
Men who are on here have a propensity to misogyny, and as such have a propensity to violence.
>>
>>39462074
It's nice. Rare to see.
>>
>>39461259
Are you retarded? Generally men and women have predispositions towards different strengths and weaknesses, and general skillsets. We're not atomized individuals you autist.
>>
>>39462057
if you hold yourself to such standards why is it wrong to want others you care about live up to those standards?
>>
>>39462085
Marriage is pretty risky, its why im mildly afraid one day i might get the bomb dropped in me, owe half my living expenses and pension to a woman who decided she doesnt love/want me anymore and its all my fault.

Now i owe her money until i die (and she takes half my beneficiaries from my family) and if i fail to pay or go homeless ill be jailed.
>>
>>39462082
No, you didn't? Not about wanting decent and kind men. Like it or not, feeling the need to constantly attack other people's lifestyles (be it SJWs, men on /r9k/ etc.) is not kind or pleasant, and as such it fails my criteria for a man. Bear that in mind, I'm very much only talking about men I'd marry/date. You're entitled to do whatever you want.

Obviously I think my way is good, or I would believe differently. However, I don't think other viewpoints are invalid or inferior. It's just not something I'd be flexible on with a partner.
>>39462086
Nothing. But I don't want to be married just because I am a virgin. I want them to care about -me- as well.
>>
>>39462127
>I'm not doing that though. I'm valuing decency above some desire to piss off feminists or something.
Once again conflating a preference for traditional femininity with a lack of "decency," further proving my point
>No, but reducing women to their purity and cooking skills is inherently viewing them as nothing more than house servants
You have a very childish grasp of traditionalism as a concept. This is a harmonious system that has worked for thousands of years, with men and women occupying equally important roles and forming strong families based on mutual bonds of love and trust.
>I am including the hatred as a nod to this whole board, as love of purity seems to correlate with the /womyn hate/ threads
Don't you see what you're doing? If men don't go along with your modern orthodoxy of what it means to be a woman you brand them all sexists.
>Men who are on here have a propensity to misogyny, and as such have a propensity to violence.
Oh, you're baiting, makes sense
>>
>>39462156
I really don't think wanting virginity is bad. Clearly that was unclear. I'm just saying that a) I value other things above it in a partner and b) I would hate to only be valued for my virginity, and as such want a man who actually wants and likes -me-, not just my untouched vagina.
>>
>>39462213
>No, you didn't? Not about wanting decent and kind men.
You're conflating "kindness" with uncritical acceptance of your radical feminist orthodoxy, thus marginalizing men who disagree with you and pressuring them not to judge you for actions you willingly take. This was covered. I know reading comprehension is hard
>>
>>39462213
Oh, definitely. Like I said, it's not that I'm super concerned with them being a virgin or not, it's highly dependent on many other factors.

But I'm also Catholic, so it's a higher standard. And I've been able to resist easy sex before, so I figure if I can do it, others can as well.
>>
>>39462224
>Once again conflating a preference for traditional femininity with a lack of "decency," further proving my point
It's not the preference I take issue with. It's the vitriol on threads like this about the superiority of that preference.
>You have a very childish grasp of traditionalism as a concept. This is a harmonious system that has worked for thousands of years, with men and women occupying equally important roles and forming strong families based on mutual bonds of love and trust.
Women were not "equal". They weren't treated as slaves, like feminists want us to believe, but they certainly had few rights and far fewer freedoms.
>Don't you see what you're doing? If men don't go along with your modern orthodoxy of what it means to be a woman you brand them all sexists.
Having a "women hate" thread is sexist. In fact it's misogynist. By the dictionary definition of misogyny.
>>
>>39459834
and nothing of value was lost. men don't care about your successful career that you wasted your best years on. men care about youth and fertility.
>>
>>39462255
>You're conflating "kindness" with uncritical acceptance of your radical feminist orthodoxy, thus marginalizing men who disagree with you and pressuring them not to judge you for actions you willingly take.
No. I literally do not care whether men prefer feminine girls, butch girls, traps, whatever. What I do care about is the sheer vitriol that comes pouring out as to -why- you want that thing (and everyone does this, it's something I hate about the modern world). The vitriol and nastiness is a lack of decency and kindness, not the preferences in and of themselves.
>>
>>39462278
>It's not the preference I take issue with. It's the vitriol on threads like this about the superiority of that preference.
The only vitriol I'm seeing is yours, honey.
>Women were not "equal". They weren't treated as slaves, like feminists want us to believe, but they certainly had few rights and far fewer freedoms.
Wrong. Men existed in the public sphere and women in the domestic. Because the domestic space is naturally smaller, more constraints exist, but acknoweledging the differences between men and women and their different abilities is not repressive or sexist
>Having a "women hate" thread is sexist. In fact it's misogynist. By the dictionary definition of misogyny
I never said otherwise. But you're taking very common and widespread ideas about female purity and associating them with threads in a dark corner of the Web to make them appear more sinister than they are
>>
>>39462020
>That's a prostitute that doesn't charge.
Youre not wrong.
>>
>>39462304
>The vitriol and nastiness is a lack of decency and kindness, not the preferences in and of themselves.
I'm gonna quote word for word what you said before:
>All I'm saying is that I value my "purity" but I value decency and kindness more, so wouldn't date people who THINK like the men on this thread.
I put the word THINK in caps for a reason. You conflate the OPINIONS of the men in this thread with a lack of decency, not the way those opinions are expressed.
>>
>>39461397
You and me both. Men can be totally untrustworthy.
>be my pure waifu and devote yourself to me
>oh by the way I've been fucking my secretary for 20 years behind your back and you have no escape without certain poverty due to your lack of employablilty
>now you're trapped here with my infidelity and cruelty
The possibility of this is absolutely terrifying. It's what happened to my grandmother.
>>
>>39462244
i dont what it is but the way you write im getting a feeling that you're asian

regardless, what is a "nice man"
>>
File: niccageheader.jpg (154KB, 650x392px) Image search: [Google]
niccageheader.jpg
154KB, 650x392px
>>39462061
>>39462061
>>39462061

>False, I simply revere the mother.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. EVERYONE GET A LOAD OF THIS CUNT
>>
>>39462348
>I put the word THINK in caps for a reason. You conflate the OPINIONS of the men in this thread with a lack of decency, not the way those opinions are expressed.
No, I'm just assuming that their thought processes are as nasty as the comments.
>>
>>39462352
>regardless, what is a "nice man"
Someone who is genuinely nice, rather than the "nice guy" phenomena.
>>
>>39462381
>Someone who is genuinely nice
what if he argues with you and challenges you but cares about you, is that nice? what if he has a different idea of whats right for you and doesn't want you to make a mistake? i could go on all day but what does "genuinely nice" even mean to you
>>
>tfw you're a virgin but you actually want to be treated as an equal partner in a relationship and not as the submissive support
Basically lefties don't like me because I don't want casual sex or identity politics and right wingers don't like me because I also value my independence and freedom. I think I should probably go down the cat route.
>>
>>39461650
I am sure girls like that exist but most of them know the law is on their side and they can pull the trigger on a divorce thanks to no fault divorce. have fun living in your car after she takes your children, your house and makes you pay child support.
>>
>>39462404
Nice for me is a combination of empathy, decency and etiquette and care.
>what if he argues with you and challenges you but cares about you, is that nice?
That would be
> what if he has a different idea of whats right for you and doesn't want you to make a mistake?
That wouldn't be, because it's quite condescending and thus lacks empathy.
>>
>>39462061
To be a creator you need both aspects singularly, youre only half so saying "creator of life" is redundant as by that logic so are men.

Seriously what am i reading?
>>
>>39462414
You should probably just find someone you like, and not worry about politics.
>>
File: 3d v 2d.gif (2MB, 370x256px) Image search: [Google]
3d v 2d.gif
2MB, 370x256px
>>39460454
sure family and nation are not currently worth believing, but as a general rule they were both strong foundations of human happiness in the past.
>>
>>39462471
But everyone my age is political, so these things matter to them and thus block me from dating. I've been on dates with left wing men who get furious when I don't fuck on the first date, and right wing guys who are absolutely disgusted when I say I do actually intend to have a career.
>>
>>39461789
>But they'd be dead.
Their children wouldn't.
>I'd just be some old photograph in a vintage iphone in someone's attic.
Which your grandchildren would look at fondly, remembering the time you spent together, as they tell their own children about you.

I never met my maternal grandmother because she died before I was born.
I still have a strong image in my mind of who she was, because of the way my parents and grandparents told me about her.
>>
>>39462443
i should've rephrased it.

no one wants to see the people they care about fail at whatever it is they do, or get injured or hurt because of what they've done and thus project what they think its right onto the person receiving.

is this nice?
>>
>>39462530
I moreso think that's care, and "tough love".
>>
>>39462500
Honestly, I think you're full of shit. Or, at least, exaggerating. I know a lot of young people who don't give a good goddamn about politics. Or maybe you're not young, but either way.
>>
>>39462546
>Honestly, I think you're full of shit.
It's my experience.
>I know a lot of young people who don't give a good goddamn about politics.
Maybe that's the case where you are. I'm only talking about my own experience. I should also add that, while I don't align myself, I don't champion ignorance of politics. Thus, "not giving a good goddamn" is not desirable either, as in my neck of the woods it's either pig ignorance or young and ideological.
>>
>>39460276
but don't women like violent men? women hated me for being a peaceful pacifist robot and for not being a dangerous bad boy. some black girl got all hostile/angry at me for talking about peace and being diplomatic.
>>
>tfw you're just a virgin because men are terrifying and untrustworthy and there's no moral decision behind it
I'm so scared of depending on a man, it puts you in such a tenuous situation.
>>
>>39462544
i feel as though you're going to misconstrue something he prevents you from doing as him being a cunt or smothering you. Considering that you do have a "great" job i also think you're not going to fare well to restrictions.
>>
>>39462604
>but don't women like violent men? women hated me for being a peaceful pacifist robot and for not being a dangerous bad boy. some black girl got all hostile/angry at me for talking about peace and being diplomatic.
Maybe black girls are different. I'm a pacifist, I'd prefer a pacifist.
>>
>>39462644
>i feel as though you're going to misconstrue something he prevents you from doing as him being a cunt or smothering you.
What would he be "preventing me" from doing? I mean, I'm pretty sensible. I don't do drugs or waste money.
>Considering that you do have a "great" job i also think you're not going to fare well to restrictions.
Why is he putting restrictions on me? Am I allowed to do the same to him?
>>
>>39462584
Yeah, you're just rejecting folks left-and-right because they can't find some perfect political synthesis for you. No way. Human attraction doesn't work like that.
>>
>>39462670
No, I've been rejected by men for not conforming to their politics, not the other way around. I'd be happy with anyone who didn't pressure me to do things that go against my own values. I reject people who choose ignorance, yes. But I don't think that's unreasonable.
>>
>>39462663
>What would he be "preventing me" from doing?
it could be literally anything you want to do but he finds wrong, right now its "tough love" but when it happens thats an argument to be had.

>Why is he putting restrictions on me?
>no one wants to see the people they care about fail at whatever it is they do, or get injured or hurt because of what they've done and thus project what they think its right onto the person receiving.
Am I allowed to do the same to him?
yea
>>
>>39462646
are you sure about that? because even mexican girls were like this after I started lifting and wanted me to be physically violent with other men. the actual fuck is wrong with you women?
>>
>>39462713
It would depend on what it was. If he was wanting me to take a life direction that he thought was "right" but went against my own values or ethics, then yes I'd argue. If he was trying to keep me from doing something harmful (like drugs) or unethical then there'd be room for discussion.
>>
>>39462738
I don't personally know all women. I can only speak for myself, and I want a pacifist.
>>
>>39462766
>If he was wanting me to take a life direction that he thought was "right" but went against my own values or ethics, then yes I'd argue.
you have a dream to start a restaurant, he says no what now? especially considering you do have a job i'd say there's a dynamic factor based on who makes more money having more say on who does what
>If he was trying to keep me from doing something harmful (like drugs) or unethical then there'd be room for discussion.
if you were a junkie you'd leave him before drugs
>>
>>39462826
>you have a dream to start a restaurant, he says no what now? especially considering you do have a job i'd say there's a dynamic factor based on who makes more money having more say on who does what
Then I discuss it, evaluate how important it is to me, to us, and evaluate from their if the relationship or the dream is more important. He doesn't get to just say "no" with no discussion though.
>>
>>39462872
>if the relationship or the dream is more important
what happened to you being sensible, would you really give up on a relationship you've created for a dream that will probably fail? And even if there was a discussion there'd be arguments on top of arguments on how to run something like this, what this would do to you financially, what to do if this fails, if the relationship can strain something like this.

Now im thinking you'd be dead set on doing something if you had restrictions put on you
>>
>>39462766
We'll aren't you just an independent woman who don't need no man. Shame that as soon as chad gets a hold of you you will drop all that independence in a heartbeat. Woman instinctively aren't independent, and naturally go for men that will lead them. You're no better then roasties.
>>
>>39462964
>what happened to you being sensible, would you really give up on a relationship you've created for a dream that will probably fail?
I think the restaurant is a poor example (I mean, I myself would never choose such a venture). However, if it was something about how we ran our lives, such as me being told unilaterally that I would have to be a SAHM, then yes, it is worth questioning the validity of the relationship.
>And even if there was a discussion there'd be arguments on top of arguments on how to run something like this,
There would have to be a discussion for any big life question.
>Now im thinking you'd be dead set on doing something if you had restrictions put on you
See, restrictions implies an imbalance of power, and a paternalistic approach. Since I would dislike either, then yes, I'd buck against it. I'd certainly listen to objections and conversation and well thought out argument, but not brute authoritarianism, or dictatorial partners which you imply would happen. One doesn't put 'restrictions' on equals.
>>
>>39459343
>hunt, kill and slaughter a boar, build a house, fight and defeat with your barehands your future father in law

I can do all of those things. In fact I can do more far more. I just built myself a new computer desk from scratch because I couldn't find a good one to buy. Its all that shitty fake wood shit that shatters the second you sneeze to hard.
>>
>>39462992
I'm sorry, but I'm quite assertive. I don't take to being led in intimate settings, it's discussion and actual argument or nothing. It's not that I'm a feminist stereotype, just that I don't want someone dictating my life to me. Which is fair.
>>
Ok fine I wont expect those things of you. I expect you to be an equal. I do not want a pet and I do not want a child. I expect you to have your own source of income and be able to completely take care of yourself. I expect you to take over 50% of the bills and 50% of the day to day chores. I expect you to know how to drive and have your own mode of transportation.

I will in no way pay for you to live and survive. You will be in every sense of the word my equal in all maters.
>>
>>39463048
You say that, but most likely you're 18-25. The reality of the situation is that you don't know how your gonna act after getting dicked for the first time. This makes you a hypocrite in the making.
>>
>>39463074
I'm 23, but I know how my sisters (who are very similar to me in outlook) act with their husbands. They're not submissive followers.
>>
>>39463102
Woman have always been nagging bitches. That doesn't make them non-submissive. That just makes them untrained. Non submissive women don't exist.
>>
>>39463152
How do lesbian relationships go? Also, they very much exist. It's rarer, but it exists.
My sisters both discuss everything with their partners that pertains to their lives together, and have their own (successful) careers.
>>
>>39463028
>One doesn't put 'restrictions' on equals.
couples do this all the time, "honey i'd rather you not do that, thats a dumb idea". "not right now" is a easy one. Its simply to project your version of what's right on your partner. Even if you explain why you shouldn't thats still restriction or at the very least condemnation. "well thought out argument" seems to me like you'd poke holes in it immediately and do it anyway.

if your husband was too weak to lift something in the house would you let him, even at the cost of his pride?
>>
>>39459343
Don't worry, I've already come to terms with the fact that women now are too fucking stupid to perform the simplest tasks and developed those skills for myself
>>
>>39459343
I would basically be a servant if a girl wanted, I don't believe a woman should stay in the kitchen and do housework or whatever nonsense. It's not like it matters, my chances at finding a partner that's willing to date me have shown to be 0 so far, so it doesn't matter if I have any "archaic beliefs" or not.
>>
>>39463186
When I say women are naturally submissive, I mean that their biology and psychology are naturally suited for being protected. You can have these independent women, but they naturally unhappy with life. Women in the 21st century are the most depressed they have ever been. And many people credit this to them being more independent. Your sisters and you might say that they are happy right now as it is, but subconsciously they know that they would be happier as a so called submissive housewife.
>>
>>39463199
>"honey i'd rather you not do that, thats a dumb idea". "not right now" is a easy one.
We're obviously not using the word the same way. "restriction" has a different connotation to suggestions like your examples.
>>
>>39463279
I'm going to have to get some source for the data on women in Rome, or Medieval Europe.
Besides, it doesn't change the fact that I'll never, ever be a housewife and would probably commit suicide via oven if some kind of Handmaid's Tale eventuated.
>>
>>39463322
>implying women didn't have it easy for all of history
Woman are constantly on easy mode. They don't need responsibility because everything is handed to them. The trade off is that women don't have any power because they don't do shit except pass on your genes for you.
>>
>>39463407
>The trade off is that women don't have any power because they don't do shit except pass on your genes for you.
Personally I'd take being a man over a woman, any day. I'd rather be viewed as a worthy being than something to be protected. It may be easy, but its depressing and unfulfilling.
>>
>>39462381
I-I'm nice, anon
>>
>>39463407
Women have had a shit ton of hardships. Witch burnings, mutilations, beheadings. Historically, humans have been pretty shit to other humans. The fact that women were seen as second class citizens for so long just made them even more expendable.
>>
>>39463432
Who the fuck cares if it's degrading. I would love to be a woman.
>Get to raise kids,
> only responsibility is to please my lover,
>spend my time with friends or on a hobby
Instead I work at a fucking factory 10 hours a day contemplating suicide.
>>
>>39459343
>tfw you can never black mei
>>
File: 1234421.jpg (459KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1234421.jpg
459KB, 714x1000px
>>39463516
real talk though would cum on dem tities and breed her
>>
>>39463508
Let's trade. I'd love to be a man, but I'm not a tranny or anything.
>>
>>39463532
the fuck does that even mean? are you a girl then?
>>
>>39463506
Some women had shitty things done to them and some men had some shitty things done to them. Doesn't change anything I have said. Woman are placed as secondary citizens because they don't do anything to say we should treat them otherwise.
>>
>>39463532
I'm not a tranny either, but I can still have fantasies.
>>
>>39463565
I am a girl. I just thought I'd clarify that I'm not a tranny, but if given the opportunity I'd choose to be a man if I could.
>>
File: VID_20170829_190526.webm (2MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170829_190526.webm
2MB, 712x400px
>>39459343
My wife is pure but she cant cook work shit
>>
>>39463608
That was someone else. I'm >>39463601
>>
File: VID_20170829_190526_2.webm (2MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170829_190526_2.webm
2MB, 712x400px
>>39463614
She has 2 tight holes and She is always in the mood
>>
>>39463641
whats it look like with a dick in it? Does it even fit? looks too tight
>>
File: 1378689213241.gif (769KB, 214x119px) Image search: [Google]
1378689213241.gif
769KB, 214x119px
>>39463614
>and here's anon's room, he really likes comput-
>>
>>39463654
sauce on this gif? seen so many times through the years but have no idea where it comes from
>>
File: VID_20170829_224749.webm (557KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170829_224749.webm
557KB, 1280x720px
>>39463652
I'm breaking it it, its tight
>>39463654
knock before entering
>>
>>39463700
how do you break it in? always wanted one of these. do you have sex with it first? or would i have to finger it and insert something into it to open up more?
>>
File: Bill cosbonaught.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Bill cosbonaught.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>39459343
I don't think like that you martard, a guy like me doesn't get to have standards, I don't ask anything of women, yet they still don't like me. If anything it's women who only date alphas. You don't have a comeback to that with your retarded liberal logic so I know this post will get no replies.
>>
>>39463700
>>39463641
>>39463614
nick?.... I swear to god if this is you I can't believe it.
>>
>>39463692
italian spiderman movie
>>
File: VID_20170829_224759.webm (2MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170829_224759.webm
2MB, 712x400px
>>39463734
you have to lube it up first to fuck it, but just like any fleshy sex toy its elasticity will wear out.
>>
>>39463811
i could never share my dick with /r9k/ god knows how people can show their cocks so easily
>>
File: VID_20170603_023118.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170603_023118.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>39463983
just post your dick
>>
>>39464140
no ;~; you bully dont get to see pee pee
>>
File: VID_Cock Hero Cowgirl.webm (2MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
VID_Cock Hero Cowgirl.webm
2MB, 712x400px
>>39464954
robots don't care about dicks
>>
File: VID_20170901_235617.webm (1MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170901_235617.webm
1MB, 712x400px
I shaved my ass for this vid
>>
>>39465433
miring dem thrusts
>>
File: VID_20170901_235617_1.webm (1MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
VID_20170901_235617_1.webm
1MB, 712x400px
>>39465459
I like my jiggly but not to jiggly butt
>>
File: 1500078010974.jpg (305KB, 1968x2608px) Image search: [Google]
1500078010974.jpg
305KB, 1968x2608px
Men:
-Work hard in school
-Get a good paying, respectable job
-Own property
-Provide for wife and kids
-Retire at 80yrs old

Women:
-Get married
-Take care of the home/kids while dad is at work
-Retire at 23

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LIFE IS SO HARD !!! T_T
kys
>>
OP just made up something we never say and told us we're wrong for saying it and the thread still has over 200 replies.
Guess I'll also bump this shit thread, you all seem to enjoy it so much.
>>
>>39459343
Is doing housework, woodcraft and DIY and manly doesnt enough for you
>>
>>39459343
>have basic skill live is bad
Literally kys
>>
>>>39461308
>>>39461362
>>>39461440
>>>39461630
Anon please you're trying to make a female think logically lmao
>>
Cooking is a pretty important skill even in the modern world.
Hunting, killing, building your own house and beating up your father in law are skills that are not relevant today.

Personally I don't want to marry but I also don't care about what skills a woman has.
I'm 25 and a virgin and it will propably stay that way until I die.
>>
>>39459343
>tfw virgin, good cook, can build a house and hunt
What kind of standards should i have for a partner?
>>
>>39459888
Would you be up for a SAHD arrangement where she brought in 100% of the dough?
>>
>>39460521
I tried "keeping hearth and home" and it made nearly suicidal. I feel much happier as an independent person with no one relying on me even if i'm not "supposed" to be happy this way.
>>
>>39460658
Nothing wrong with women acting as men as long as they marry men who act like women. Yin/yang harmony isn't dependent on which sex you are.
>>
>>39461003
Tbh if he isn't cooking and cleaning and raising the kids while she's working he deserves to get a good old beating.
>>
>>39461236
What the fuck does head of the house even mean? She's the one that does everything in the house, isn't she the head then?
>>
File: IMG_1786.jpg (85KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1786.jpg
85KB, 1080x608px
>>39459888
>have orbiters and ex-boyfriends gunning for me
The sad part is that this is true for really any guy, regardless of your relationship with the woman in question.
>be me
>working very hard, already lost time and have to meet a quota
>20 something woman approaches me
>"excuse me, do you know where xyz is?"
>know that we don't have any, barely look at her and continue doing my work while I respond
>"no, sorry. We don't have that product in stock right now."
>"oh, okay."
>she walks like fifteen feet away and is promptly followed by some 20 something manlet fag
>they're within earshot
>"hey, I saw how that guy treated you. That's not an acceptable way to treat a woman. Are you okay?"
>"yeah, I'm fine."
>"don't even pay him any mind. Respect and manners are lost on some people."
>manlet fag shoots me a look of pure hatred
I wish I was making this up. It took more willpower than it should have to keep my mouth shut.
I actually enjoy my job to some extent, but holy shit the people I have to deal with.
>>
>>39459343
>abandon biology anon!
get out slut defender
>>
>women need to be pure maidens and know how to cook for me to marrying them!

I kinda hate the idea of a woman doing all the cooking, I don't want my wife to smell like onions and vegetable stock.

My fantasy would be both of us taking turns to cook so we could both maximise our free time, we'd both teach eachother how to make various amazing vegan recipes, we'd always be trying new things and learning together but also apart as individuals.

What I don't want is a female boss, or a female co-worker who bangs Chad and gets promoted over me because of her vagina.
>>
>>39468881
>Puritan morality is based on biology
You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>39459343
Jokes on you I found myself a pure virgin maiden who knows how to cook. Don't know why I still browse this board since I can't be considered a robot anymore but whatever, this board is dead anyway.
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.