[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >get a call from my mom >says my grandmother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (171KB, 337x348px)
file.png
171KB, 337x348px
>be me
>get a call from my mom
>says my grandmother is dead
>wants me to be a pallbearer
>Okay, well, I'll have to get back to you, I need to call work and check the flight times
>I need to know right now and I really want you to come
>I can't tell you right now, like I said.
>I need an answer right now
>alright, no
>click

fuck sakes you know, I was going to come but forget it, saves me the trouble. I don't even understand why there had to be a stupid ultimatum power play over this. Grandma was essentially dead once her mind was gone anyway, just took a while for her body to go too.
>>
>>39459122
Just fucking go.
>>
>>39459122
I'm dreading having to fly back over when my family starts dropping off. If it wasn't for my little brother and sister I'd cut off contact now.

My grandmother barely has a year left with all her illnesses, and I fear it'll be a chain reaction.
>>
>>39459182
no.

she wanted an answer immediately and she got it. I knew she wouldn't like it which is why it made no sense to press me on it. The conversation was longer in real life and I actually did warn her that if she wanted an answer right now, she could have one, but it wouldn't be the one she wanted.
>>
>>39459122
I hate people like that anon but her mom did just die. Maybe she was just stressed out and acting more cunty than normal.
>>
>>39459411
nah, this is not unusual. another reason why it's weird. It's like she hasn't learned that if she goes for the ultimatum, it guarantees I won't listen.

I just don't like ultimatums, but at least sometimes it makes sense to give them, but this one was completely nonsensical. She'll spend thousands of dollars that goes to waste on these stupid schemes, like on plane tickets. She called me once saying she wanted to go on a trip, and I said don't by me a ticket, I don't want to go. So she bought me the ticket and then called saying that I had to come and it wasn't refundable.

>bitch, I told you not to buy it, so my sympathy level for this isn't that high
>>
>>39459516
maybe your mom's mind is going too
>>
>>39459547
doubtful

unless it started going twenty years ago
>>
>>39459954
women are crazy all the time
>>
>>39459516
just tell youre mom you never want to see her again, even if its for her funeral.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.