[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Start envisioning a world where women FEAR YOU."

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
"Start envisioning a world where women FEAR YOU."

You faggots are here because women don't care about you, yet you still give them respect? Literally why. Every female should be treated like a dog.
>>
>>39458938
I'm honestly just waiting for the day I can get a shotgun
>>
>>39458938
You are right tho
Your only option is to become a muslin
>>
I just want a gf fo hold at night, fuck these ugly genes
>>
>>39459309
Get a blind girl, problem solved.
>>
>>39458938
>"Start envisioning a world where women FEAR YOU."
They already think I'm a potential rapist.
>>
>>39458938
I don't admire or want attention from most women. Only women I care about are women in my family, the rest can all fuck off.

I'm only 21, I think I hit te wizard phase early. I've had so many bad experiences with girls that they just aren't appealing as partners anymore.
>>
>>39459588
>experiences with girls
Norman go away ree.
>>
>>39459622
By experiences with girls I mean getting rejected and/or getting manipulated for attention and help before being abandoned after finding a more suitable beta orbiter. In all those situations I thought the girls actually liked me and became attached to them because they fake signaled it, which made the rejection worse. On top of that many of them had a lot of baggage like being druggies or being evil people. Some were even playing practical jokes on me. This shattered my view of women as pretty princesses (albeit with a few flaws) and revealed to me that they're usually bad people. Prior to these experiences I had never talked to a girl in my life.

People who are on track to dying alone aren't normies but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>39459368
They still have to touch you
>>
>>39459736
Failed normies are still normies.
>>
>>39458938
I think of women as nothing more than cattle these days.
>>
>>39458938
Idk maybe I don't put my romantic and sexual failures on others like an entitled narcissist. I don't think I deserve love, sex, or admiration. I think it is something you earn through good works and good acts. If you believe that it is Stacy's problem she won't give you the puspus 24/7 then please take that logic and go give the feminist 400lbs landwhale the sex she "deserves".
>>
>>39458938
Woman probably already fear you.....
>>
>>39459920
>implying women are equal to cattle
I'd cherish a cow's vote over a woman''s vote any day
>>
>>39460300
>I think it is something you earn through good works and good acts.
You're a fucking cucked retard. Chads don't "earn" shit. especially through "good works" and "good acts." -- That is, unless you consider inheriting "attractive" features. (note the " " on attractive)
>>
>>39460356
I'm not saying that there aren't chads that get all of the puss off of nothing but looks. But for the manlets, dicklets, and brainlets out there is certainly isn't your entitlement to sex and as such if you want anyone to see you as more than one of the xlets above then have you have to earn it through being someone more than just a 6 foot 140 IQ chad with a 8 inch cock. The main point of the post is that no one "owes" you love, they either give it to you out of their own volition or you earn it through, as I said, good works and good acts.
>>
>>39458938
he was the worst mass shooter in modern history
>prove me wrong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.