[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you pinpoint the exact moment, or happenstance, in which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Walrus.jpg (65KB, 700x469px) Image search: [Google]
Walrus.jpg
65KB, 700x469px
Can you pinpoint the exact moment, or happenstance, in which your life took a downward spiral. If so please tell me
>>
>>39458541
>high school
>summer after junior year
>girlfriend of 2 years moves 4 hours
Everything else is falling apart (if it hasn't already). I don't think it's because she moved but I do know that was the exact point where my world started to turn upside down.
>>
>>39458598
I meant to say she moved 4 hours away. It's been a long day.
>>
>>39458541
When my parents decided to stop using condoms, also applies to their life.
>>
>>39458541
I was doomed from the start.
My parents divorced before my birth, my dad was abusive with my mom and absent for me, my mom became dumb after a car incident.
You can only imagine how I grew up.
>>
>>39458541
>Sophmore-Junior Year High School
>Best friend stopped talking to me entirely without telling me why
>was growing apart from my other friends
>had no friends in college
>was surrounded by theater kids who were all cunts
>grades started to struggle
>found a lump in testicle, thought I was going to die
>distant father
>sister wouldn't listen to a word I said
>mother was dead for about 4-5 years at this point
>realized I was completely alone
>>
My stupid filthy spic father blew his load in my stupid filthy spic mother's snatch somewhere in early 1990.
>>
>>39458673
Jesus, I am very sorry.
>>
technically there were 2 exact moments the downfall and the redemption chance/2nd downfall and I can remember them both very clearly.

>be 17
>before senior year HS
>have massive spinal surgery
>removal of a lumbar tumor, spinal fusion cadaver bone etc.
>spend 5 days in hospital
>morphine.mpeg
>get sent home with massive bottle of vicodin
>get fucked up on vicodin
>lying at home weening myself off of narcs
>get text from gf who is out of state atm
>"we need space, we should break up, blah etc."
>...
>well fuck

that was the most pain/emptiness I had felt up until that point in my life. real abandonment from someone I loved

>fast forward a few months
>back together with gf
>awkward at first but whatever
>passion is still there maybe even greater than before
>one day gf contacts me in hysterics
>best friend has something he needs to tell me
>wtf is going on?
>go over to gf's house
>she tells me that she cheated on me around the time that she broke up with me
>I go numb and walk towards the door
>leave without saying much, gf crying

and that was the last time I was happy. 25 btw
>>
>>39458720
Although beforehand wasn't all that better
>Parents divorced when I was 8
>mom was bipolar
>had always fought beforehand
>lived in poverty until my mom died 3 years later
>moved in with dad who is the biggest asshole ever
>sister got raped by adopted cousin
>family got fractured
>dad and sister fought what seemed like constantly
>had to deal with sisters crazy boyfriend for 2 years
>>
>>39458894
Parents had always fought beforehand*
I love my mother
>>
>>39458541
I was about 7 years old and walking through some computer shop and I was telling some stupid lie saying I could hack the computers or something, and my dad grabbed me dragged me to one and said go on then and laughed at me when I couldn't and from that day I was too scared to say anything to anyone incase they had the same reaction
>>
Mine is more a point of a break down because i never dealt with things in a healthy way and it eventually caught up with me.
>From 8 years old till i was 11 get bullied in Primary school
>First year of High school didn't get bullied
>Think "hey High school might be good"
>Second year start getting bullied
>Sister finds out im getting bullied and starts bullying me about getting bullied
>Parents do nothing about my sisters torment unless i do something back, if i do they jump in and "Stop us from fighting" but will gladly watch if i do nothing.
>Fourth year of High school have a mini break down and start attacking the main bully when he's alone
>This actually stops the bullying at school
>But i'm now a cunt who goes psycho when anyone even remotely jokes near me so no friends
>Finish High school at 16 and my sister moves away to University
>Shit starts looking good, even get a gf when i turn 17
>Life is good for maybe 5 months
>Find out gf is cheating on me, first girl i ever fell for
>I fell for the Love meme
>Have a mental breakdown because i never really dealt with any of the bad shit that happened to me
>Start having panic attacks daily, try to kill myself on my 18th birthday
>Pretty much never go out
>Only leave my room to get food
>I'm 22 now
>>
After puberty. Before that, it was all fun and games, and thinking girls were gross and I would never want to be with one.
>>
File: kill me now.png (317KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
kill me now.png
317KB, 720x404px
>>39458541
the moment i was born

mom get pregnant at 15 has me at 16, instead of doing the right thing she does the opposite like all women
never knew my dad, and have physical and mental problems prolly cause she drank before realising she was pregnant(tho she would never admit to such things)

im just another useless human wasting space, food and another drain on the economy
>>
I believe that the precise moment in which my life plummeted would most likely be around when I was 12. It was in this year that I fully realized just how incompetent I was in math. Everything thing I did ending in failure thus crushing my tiny self esteem. It was at this point on that I always seem to do poorly in math fucking me over for life.
>>
>>39460637
There's more to life than just math. Where did this obsession come from.
>>
File: 86422345678.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
86422345678.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>39458541
Birth, drew the short straw.
>>
First day of high school. It was different. Too big and scary. In grade school I was confident. I never was again
>>
>>39459195
this is almost poetic
>>
>>39459935
>useless
You make it sound like that's something you can't change.
>>
The moment I started coming on 4chan. I know it's a meme response but I'm dead serious.

One day my retarded teenage ass thought "let's check out 4chan" and I did. That was over 5 years ago and I'm a shell of what I used to be.

I had so much potential
>>
>>39459244
>Only leave my room to get food
Do you shit in your computer fan or something?
>>
>>39458541
I graduated High school thinking I wanted a gaming bachelors. lol what a mistake
>>
>>39458541
>Actually somehow end up with oneitis in freshman year
>She makes up a story to end things after like 2 weeks
>(it's actually pretty understandable because I was a complete fuck)
>Ends up with my best friend
>This destroys me for like 3 years
>RIP my high school experience
>Never been the same, still want to die t b q h
>>
>>39461250
Same, so I decided to go to community college for CS/general computing classes just to figure out if I really wanted to do that. Ended up finding out I had a passion for computer networking and I graduated last May with my bachelors. Last week I started my grad degree. Being unsure about a meme gaming degree was the best thing that ever happened to me desu.
>>
File: mfw282.jpg (23KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
mfw282.jpg
23KB, 315x315px
I was never a cool guy, but by the end of high school I was kind of improving, had some girlfriends, but then my father died. And from that day it all just went downhill, it seems I repel women somehow
>>
File: 1503114727707s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1503114727707s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
In the summer before senior year of high school my friends began becoming more and more distant from me as time went on until they finally just stopped inviting me or even talking to me. Finally it dawns on me that I have genuinely no friends and it wasn't just the usual insecurity. Become greatly depressed, massive trust issues from that incident and i'm scared to go out and meet new people because of it.
>>
>>39458541
>be me 19 yo
>crossing street
>driver does not see me
>drive slowly so not dead
>land head first
>massive trauma
>suffer from short-term memory loss since then
My every day life is a struggle. Droped out of college because had a hard time studying. And people unaware of my accident think I pretend to forget stuff because this is my "thing".
>>
>>39458541
When I realized I was a bad person.
>>
File: 1500952145905.jpg (45KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1500952145905.jpg
45KB, 604x516px
>>39458541
in a really good place right now
realized that events in my life only damn and defeat me if i give them the power to do so
ive never felt more in control, hell ill meet roadblocks but they wont keep me down like they used to
the future is bright anons
>>
>>39458541
I've always been a lazy fuck who just wants to sit around playing video games, skateboard and fuck society up

I just want to have fun, I'm basically a child
>>
>>39458541
Parents dropped me out of middle school after the 6th grade, didn't home school me, spent most of my life in a room on a computer, it's all I know now.
>>
My life had taken a downward spiral long before this, but shit really hit the fan when I got arrested.
>>
>>39458541
My fate was sealed back in 4th or 5th grade when I became afraid of caring.
>>
When my brother started beating me to take his anger out.
>>
When my health went to shit and it's far too painful to sit let alone stand. Life = Over.
>>
>>39458541
A combination of things but I remember being addicted to RuneScape when I was about 12 and I started neglecting school work. And things went downhill from there. My father dying a year before and then my brother a few years later certainly didn't help.
>>
>>39458541
When my fiancee cheated on me three months before our planned wedding date. She completely ended it then and there. There was no warnings nothing. She even told me she still loved me but liked him more. I gave her 5 years of my life. Basically all of my high school and college careers. I turned girls down because I was with her. I lost the prime dating time of my life because of her. I tried dating and it just went no where. I've become a recluse and don't do anything now.
>>
>>39458541
Mental illnesses develop and advance gradually, it's not exact
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.