[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did your life change after you graduated highschool? So far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

How did your life change after you graduated highschool?
So far I've basically had the best year of my life (which isn't saying much since the bar is so low)
>>
Looks like Seattle. Fuck Seattle.

Also, life got progressively more stuff, but life became increasingly empty. Don't Fuck up.
>>
nice pic,

i made the mistake of going to college, and then after couldnt get any job, and got stuck working jobs that didnt require college anyways. College was the same as HS, minus the bullying
>>
>>39458536
My life hasn't changed at all
i'm still a beta outcast that browses 4chan
except now i just go to college
>>
During highschool:
>Autistic retard in highschool
>Teachers all thought I was going to be homeless

After Highschool:
>Dont have to talk to people as often
>Dont have to sit around awkwardly by myself during lunch
>Did dairy farming for 2 years
>Am now a builders apprentice

Highschool is shit, anyone who says otherwise is a complete normie.
>>
File: 54646446469.png (69KB, 178x246px) Image search: [Google]
54646446469.png
69KB, 178x246px
>Struggled to make friends throughout school, but eventually managed to make a solid group of buddies in my senior year of high school
>We hung out practically all the time, and did all sorts of crazy shit out of class; hell, I wouldn't believe a couple of the stories if I heard them secondhand
>Even attracted the attention of the girl I liked, she thought I was amazing for some reason
>We all end up graduating, and practically everyone drifts apart within a year
>Petty infighting and distrust break up almost the entire group
>Never got the girl, she just stopped caring about me altogether one day
>Now attend college in town, but never found any friends worth having compared to them
>Occasionally remember just how much fun I had on a daily basis, and feel like I'm locked in a cage by comparison

It's hell, but you can still save yourself
>>
>>39458712
During highschool:
>play cards with people at lunch
>as classes get more and more mixed up find groups of people who will let me hang with them
>not in any clique but have access to them so I'm not alone during school hours
>Only person that went to the uni I'm at

Uni right now:
>nobody to hang out with
>nobody to talk to
>not smart enough to get asked to help
>not in any circle means I'm locked out forever
>go to class and go back home alone
>have to worry about my shit grades and trying to graduate
>have to worry about 40k debt and shit job economy

Rinse and repeat. Highschool was infinitely better than uni, everyone was so carefree back then.
>>
>>39459030
This is precisely why I chose to opt out of going to Uni, now I'm stuck distracting myself from deciding what I'm going to do instead,

I feel like I'm on my way to permanent NEET-dom and that's spooky.
>>
>>39459283
I honestly fucked up and in hindsight should've gone to college for accounting. Back in highschool everyone was an elitist fuck and laughed at people going to college instead of uni. It's not too late, anon, go to college and get your certs. You'll be able to make more dosh faster than shitty retarded STEM memes (computer science aside) while everyone else is fighting 30 other people for that one STEM job opening where the previous 70 year old employee retired.
>>
>>39459030
>Highschool was infinitely better than uni
both are utter shit. at least in uni it's easier to fucking hide away from people
>>
File: 3-9.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
3-9.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Highschool
>super good student
>get depression and other shit
>run out of steam and stop putting fourth effort getting meh grades
Out of highschool
>NEET for 5 months
>get addicted to weed and cigarettes
>start delivering pizza with a money pit of a car and selling herbal remedies/supplement
>develop anxiety and depression worsens
dont even know why i feel the way i do anymore
ive hit a dead end already and i dont know how to escape
i dont know how to live my life
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.