[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Unpopular opinions I think white knights would make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1503386848489(1).jpg (965KB, 795x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1503386848489(1).jpg
965KB, 795x1415px
ITT Unpopular opinions

I think white knights would make this board better
>>
File: 3.jpg (258KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
258KB, 684x1024px
>>39457909
That's just false, not unpopular
>>
Incels are just as retarded as beta orbiters.

This board puts too much emphasis on relationships.

There is nothing inherently wrong with indulging in sensual pleasures. Hedonism is only wrong if it's done at the expense of your general well being.

A lot of Christposters here are only Christian because of their far right political beliefs, not because of an actual belief in the religion itself.

Feminism is imperfect, but generally a good thing. The men's rights movement is deeply flawed, but makes some good points.
>>
>>39457909
But half of the people here are all ready white knights
>>
File: normieout.jpg (169KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
normieout.jpg
169KB, 1663x1247px
>>39458424
>feminism
>good thing
you know where the door is norman, its a better life out there anyway
>>
>inb4 half the posts are replies to someone saying "that's not opinion anon, that's a fact"
>>
Pedophiles are simply born that way. You can't convert one, and you can't expect him to suppress it his whole life. Society needs to treat pedophiles with more sympathy. A child sex bot is less repulsive than an actual molestation.
>>
>>39458511
>born that way
no one can convert to being pedo? is this like being a jew vs being jewish?
>>
>>39458557
I treat it the same way as being gay. Those who truly are gay are born into it and can't be converted. And you can't convert someone who isn't gay into being gay.
>>
>>39458606
what about gay for pay though? how does that translate?
>>
>>39457909
Why? Do you want this board to become literally R.e.ddit?
>>
>>39458511
If he can't be expected to suppress it his whole life he is an active danger and should not be allowed in public.

A doll is not the same thing as a person. It will not stop them.
>>
>>39458700
That's completely irrelevant, they're doing something they otherwise don't want to do (assume they aren't actually gay and pretending to be straight) to get money
>>
>>39457909
4chan's golden age of wasn't that gold. It used to be really immature to the point of not being funny.
The real golden age was actually between chanology and gamergate.
>>
Most of the common opinions on this board are retarded because the average user is a teenager.
>>
I sympathize with people who are into herbal cures, anti-vaccination, homeopathy, etc.

There's rampant deadly allergies and autism everywhere so it's natural for people to be suspicious And even if there's no government conspiracy, healthcare in Murica is expensive. My friend got charged 10's of thousands of dollars for tests that didn't find out what was wrong with him.
>>
>>39457909
>I think white knights would make this board better
Legit autists/people who can't socially function make this board. I am pretty fucking normie scum but it's always brilliant seeing the insights of people who aren't.
>>
>>39458762
4chan has never and will never be good. If you had lurked enough you would know this.
>>
>>39458743
I don't know, man. You aren't a pedo, but could you suppress your own sexual desires all your life? Maybe, but at what cost? Hence the necessity of societal sympathy.
>>
>>39458424
It's really bad, I never even used to think about virginity before landing on this board. Now I have to take breaks so I don't go nuts and turn into an angry virgin. A lot of people here seriously objectify women in a super unhealthy way, the worst part is that they don't even realize they are doing it. All people care about on here is how big their dick is and how many women they have had sex with, you can tell it's fucking with their head from the weird shit they post.

No wonder women don't want to date you retards, you are the definition of creepy and repulsive.
>>
>>39457909
The military is a pretty viable choice for autistic NEETS, especially infantry or EOD
>>
>>39458974
What exactly is sympathy going to do? You can't therapy away the desire to rape children.
>>
>>39459023
The idea isn't to remove the desire, but to fulfill it without actually molesting children. Hence why we need child sex dolls and more ethically-produced photo shoots for child models.
>>
>>39459087
>child sex dolls
There is no evidence this works and no reason why it would

>ethically-produced photo shoots for child models.
What? How could that possibly work? Either they're completely nonsexual and the pedo might as well jerk it to catalogues, or they're impossible to do ethically because the child can neither understand nor consent.

If even the threat of jailtime and being on a registry doesn't bother them then none of these ideas will either
>>
File: 1503694978901.png (120KB, 929x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1503694978901.png
120KB, 929x1157px
>>39459002
Exactly was I was thinking.
I'm a /fit/ NEET that "forgot" to sign up for college again.
19 and enlisting next week.
>>
>>39459179
Eh, I'm no expert on this kind of stuff. I just find it ridiculous how society treats pedos as sub-human. Every comment section of a news story involving a pedo descends into reviled hate, all for something the guy was born into.
>>
>>39457909
why would anyone edit out the great face of that man in blue and paste in a shitty meme
>>
File: IMG_2500.jpg (192KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2500.jpg
192KB, 533x388px
>>39459002
>military
I can see that happening.
>infantry/EOD
Pic related.
>>
>>39459223
It sucks that people are born with downs too but that's just how life works.
>>
>>39459232
Infantry is literally built for autism if you think about it.
>have to do a lot of random bullshit tasks that require an autistic amount of attention to detail
>having any feelings other than constant state of emotional suppression is frowned upon
>incredibly easy to excel if you have the autism required to learn things quickly
>>39459208
Best of luck anon. If you're a burger you'll need it. I'm a leaf so you big guys are fun to work with.
>>
>>39458432
>But half of the people here are all ready white knights
exactly. wtf, op.
every fembot thread goes off like a roman candle. 100, 200, 300, 400 replies. robots engage in very loving conversation with women here. we are very supportive and nurturing. we listen to what they have to say and we don't mansplain. we don't try to fix their problems. we just listen with an open heart.
>>
>>39460334
>we
please lurk
>>
I think if all the faggots left it would make this board better.
>>
>>39457909
>If you're under 25 there is still hope for you and you're not a robot
>Chris chan is genuinely disabled and should be left alone
>Guys who have had 20+ sex partners are just as empty and weird as virgins
>I keep getting adverstisments for topics I post about only on 4chan and Hiroshimoot is probably selling our data
>>
>>39460804
I'm blocking 4chan ads now. Fuck him. Pretty sure they already only paid 4chan most of their shekels only if you bought something after clicking on their ad.
>>
>unpopular opinion threads

every one of these threads is made by a cuck too afraid to make a thread on what they want to discuss. so they hide like a bitch in here. fuck you. post your "unpopular" opinion in the catalog and get ripped for being a complete fuckhead
>>
>>39461000
Projection is fun.
>>
>>39461010
motherfucker I make threads all the time. you're the one hiding in here like the bitch you are.
>>
>>39461000
Discussing anything not approved by the majority is impossible on 4chan.
>>
>>39461020
>you
You seem angry anon. I didn't make this thread. I haven't posted in it except for this and my previous post. Maybe don't make so many angry assumptions? I dunno.
>>
Feminism is a good thing
Liberals are right about some things
There are good women out there in good numbers but they are taken by good men
>>
>>39457909
Get the fuck off my board normies fagg.
Seriously though why are you even here. Also just cause most of us believe that 99% of women are trash it doesn't mean there aren't some that are decent. But your an orbiter fag so I don't expect this to get through to you.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.