[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-h-how do I learn to dance? How do normies dance in social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0549.jpg (43KB, 503x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0549.jpg
43KB, 503x399px
H-h-how do I learn to dance?

How do normies dance in social settings without extreme self consciousness ?
>>
>>39457619
Men with a capital M dont dance

dancing, wearing garbage flashy clothing, bad music it all comes from the dancing niggers

you might not get a degenerate gf, but you'll remain a dignified man, and when the world crumbles, you will not
>>
>>39457694
B-but girls always say they like a guy who dances and there's a wedding I have to go to later this month and I don't want to be sitting off by myself while everyone is laughing and dancing. I don't get how normos do it
>>
No one will really give much of a shit if you fail at it, so why not try it? It's just not important enough to waste time overthinking it.
>>
>>39457739
fuck them, theyre weak faggot pussies

part of being a man is knowing when to say no, dont be a soft funnay guy be a man of steel who is a man not some fucking faggot nigger shit

>dancing at the sacred union ritual

fucking commoners thats why there needs to be an elite

only dancing acceptable is that waltz thing princes and princesses do
>>
There are classes you can take. There's a community college near me that offer classes for urban dancing and improvised dancing in addition to some more traditional types of dancing

>>39457694
>dignified man
I can smell your fedora and neckbeard from here. Dancing is charismatic, athletic and entertaining all at once. The only play you'll get anyone to agree with your opinion is this board, no where else.
>>
File: IMG_1617.jpg (74KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1617.jpg
74KB, 500x485px
>>39457872
>only dancing acceptable is that waltz thing princes and princesses do
>>
drugs and or alcohol helps
>>
>>39457874
>>39457896
not only is dancing for bitches and women but the music that actually requires you to dance IS actually for niggers and women. if you fucking dancing as in doing some fucking mating choerography you're a weak pussy noodle man. It's not entertaining, athletic is debatable and charismatic only if you're a fucking nigger. Only shit I'm imagining a fucking emperor having to DANCE to some fucking bitch music if you wanna be athletic go fucking run you stupid faggot ass. traditionaldances only are acceptable and even then it's for the plebs not the nobility. stupid shitty ass nigger go ''swing'' somewhere else cunt
>>
>>39457619
I went to dancing courses for six months
I got somewhat good at it
I can tell you now, men literally cannot enjoy dancing unless they're gay. It is that simple. I can perform but it's boring and I'd rather be jogging.
>>
>>39457619
Learn from Zyzz, get ripped. As long as you're ripped you can do whatever dumb fuck action as a "dance" and people will think you're hot shit.
>>
>>39458129
>emperor having to DANCE
Are you an emperor? Didn't fucking think so. Dance, nigga, dance.
>>
>>39457874
>There's a community college near me that offer classes for urban dancing and improvised dancing in addition to some more traditional types of dancing
Only people that can already dance go to those and that's what the teachers expect. Imagine a skeleton robot coming to one of those and not being able to do anything. He'd get laughed out.
>>
>>39459304
Why do robots always lie like this and scare people away from doing shit?
>>
>>39459335
How is it a lie? It's the same deal with everything else. You think people that host basketball or football practice want robots that are worse than the average 10 year old kid to attend? No.
>>
alcohol will help
>>
>>39457739
>there's a wedding I have to go to later this month
Several options
Watch youtube videos
Join a dance class
Ask a female friend to help you practice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.