[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl i'm into on FB became friends with a Chad i used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1495135072310.png (21KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1495135072310.png
21KB, 542x602px
>girl i'm into on FB became friends with a Chad i used to hang out with in middle school
>they're already hanging out tonight at a concert

>tfw i've liked every profile pic she's ever had
>given her hints over the past 8 years that i like her
>have sent her drunken facebook messages telling her how much she means to me
>and within minutes this guy's already gonna fuck her
>>
>>39456588
Women don't give a shit about you dropping hints over 8 years, they want a confident and at least somewhat attractive guy to pursue and fuck
>>
If you can't beat Chad, become Chad.
>>
Literally delete her from your friends list and break off al contact with her. You have 0 chance with her anyway so you'll be better off.
>>
>>39456630
bad advice imo
>>
>>39456588
What concert?
Orig
>>
>>39456588
I hate to sound like a normalfag but you orbited her for 8 years and only now realized you're never going to fuck her?
>>
>>39456750
I've done it and it's honestly the best thing you can do in that sort of situation. It's not like you'll magically find some qt3.14 girl who'll want to fuck you after you do it, but having certainty in your loneliness is better than unrequited delusions of romance.if you can't live in happiness, at least try to live in truth.
>>
>>39456588
>Dropped hints

That's your mistake. Just bite the bullet and ask her on a date. Women never make the first move. Then you get an answer and can move on, hopefully
>>
>>39456750
no, when you've done cringey shit like send drunken text messages telling girls you love them you have to cut contact, can't recover from it

you might be obsessed with her but from her perspective you are an insect, she never thinks about you and doesn't care how much you love her

move on and find another girl, keep looking until you find out who likes you
>>
>>39456588

go to the concert and beat him up
>>
>>39456588
Just imagine Chad pounding his dick deep into her creamy pussy and filling her with cum
>>
>>39456626
This is the motto of life, r9k. Ywn go far being like op
>>
>>39456588
Its because you have been doing it for 8 years you moron. Why didn't you just ask her out?
>>
>>39457089
>if you can't live in happiness, at least try to live in truth.

I'm gonna print this and hang it on a wall. not really, but still great quote
>>
>>39457545
you are more a bitch than OP lol. that quote is the cringiest shit i've ever heard
>>
File: 1493936246633s.jpg (6KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493936246633s.jpg
6KB, 250x200px
>>39457560
You're a real meanie on the internet, I bet you fuck bitches like crazy.
>>
>>39456750
Best advice you're going to get. You're just too much of a pussy to let go
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.