[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do black guys with average dicks get laid easier because of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Do black guys with average dicks get laid easier because of the stereotype of them having big dicks?
>>
>>39456515
I know you don't get out much because you're a racebaiter but people don't usually make their intentions of why they want to fuck clear to the person they want to fuck. So there's no way to tell. Also the Internet exists now so people don't really believe in stereotypes of any kind since they can easily be disproved.
>>
>>39456515

I would say lets find some black guys with little dicks to do AMAs but this isnt reddit its /r9k/ and all the black robots are chubby khv weebs
>>
>>39456589

desu i bet no end of small dicked black guys have disappointed white women over the years. i know several who said it wasnt what they expected.
>>
I was told she couldn't resist because I was "cute" not because she suspected I had a large penis. But when she found out I had a large penis that's probably the reason why she gave it up to me again.
>>
>>39456699
How big do you mean though?
>>
Is he holding her down and creampie'an her fertile pussy in the hummus-rich mud of some "out of africa" tier shithole?

Man I didn't know I had this fetish, fuck.
>>
>>39456650
I'm not agreeing with you and I just said stereotypes are easily disproved. Girls usually have the same reaction when they see anyone with a small dick.
>>
>>39456774
Yeah but blacks probably have to live up to a higher standard.
>>
>>39456721
7.2"x5.5"
I included precision to the nearest tenth of an inch, and my comment was still unoriginal. Shout-out to the other anon with the same sized dong.
>>
>>39456820
Okay I'm white and I'm near that size. I didn't know if they all wanted monster dicks. I was picturing black dudes with 7 or so inches getting turned down for not having a Mandingo dick.
>>
>>39456874
>7 or so inches getting turned down

Bro, I'm not even the guy you're responding to but take a mental detox from this place. I'm like 6.5 at best and I hit my gf's cervix.

>ree normalfags get out

C'mon guy, you know I'm right, don't let (((them))) poison you. You can have a healthy life, don't give up on yourself.
>>
File: 11.jpg (48KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
48KB, 852x480px
>>39456874
You're good to go then, bud. Remember to stroke like the long bar tilted upwards on the left side of pic related. That's all of my secret advice for today, sir.
>>
>>39457007
>punch the gspot with your dick by getting your pelvis low and angling up, then swivel down to apply tension to the other walls and repeat

Did you really need to make a cryptic analogy for that dude? It's a good move for sure, I'll give you that
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.