[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else notice how weird and gross transwomen look when they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: DIiIftTVoAA0Zxk[1].jpg (210KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DIiIftTVoAA0Zxk[1].jpg
210KB, 1200x900px
Anyone else notice how weird and gross transwomen look when they're next to actual women? When they're next to actual women you instantly notice their huge hands, large heads, wide shoulders, and prominent brows, it's kind of disturbing...
>>
Ahem?

Which is which
>>
>>39456466
the one on le right
>>39456406

Im in love with Jaclyn Glenn send help
>>
Nope. Blair White is hot. Would bang if I didn't know she was a tranny.
>>
>>39456553
1. you're gay
2. it's literally all angles and lighting, she looks like a dude in any most of her photos
>>
>>39456406
>Anyone else notice how weird and gross transwomen look when they're next to actual women?
Yes, it's because they're actually men.
>>
>>39456406
Why did Blair do that to his lips? I'll be honest, he looked pretty damn hot before that.
>>
>>39456519
She's a piece of shit fraud who's plagiarized a huge portion of the shit she's posted videos and tweets about.
>>
it's the uncanny valley
it's the imitation of being a woman rather than actually being one
and it's also the fakeness of plastic surgery
>>
>>39456406

plenty of ugly women with those characteristics though.

if you showed me this and i didnt know who blair was i'd just think its a hot redhead and her butterface m8
>>
>>39456675
she noticed that when she's next to an actual woman she looks like an abomination so now she's getting more surgery in an attempt to keep up.
>>
>>39456763
tranny IDF please go post somewhere else
>>
>>39456406
poor choice of photo, the tranny looks way hotter than that pink haired slag with her stuck-up rat face
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.