[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still don't understand why it's so difficult to find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: highIQ.png (609KB, 854x1124px) Image search: [Google]
highIQ.png
609KB, 854x1124px
Still don't understand why it's so difficult to find a man who can hold a conversation.. feels like men are intimidated by my intelligence.

STOP PLAYING VIDYA AND READ A BOOK REE
>>
I think it has more to do with men not knowing how to talk with women.
>>
>>39454594
every hour with this shit
>>
File: 1450883068002(but dumber).png (31KB, 324x246px) Image search: [Google]
1450883068002(but dumber).png
31KB, 324x246px
This is bait
I'll still bite
There's this type of girl with the notion of valuing intelligence without actually having it
Like some sort of real life Tsundere; it almost always comes with an undercurrent of irrational emotion and a need to feel validated or valuable, and the only way they've found to solidify their value is with some sort of objective merit

Which pisses me off, cause if you're a person you can just get sympathy and people liking you/ validating your feelings simply by giving that same sympathy to others

Don't drag intelligence and objectivity through the mud as a means of bypassing the whole "being a decent human" thing
>>
>>39454665
She's right though. If you are actually intelligent, men do not value it. Men above all else, value your looks, and that you're kind and submissive and listen to them. Not your hobbies, or interests, or intelligence, or how interesting you are. So if you actually are above average (and therefore smarter than most men), you will be "intimidating" and guys won't like you as much, especially if you have more success or achievements than them to show for it. Even worse if you have a dominant personality like mine; I try to be kind, but I can't really help how I come across to people.
>>
>>39454594
Girls, at least normie ones, are actually so retarded it blows my mind how dull they look in the face when you try to maintain a conversation with them. At one point you're like fuck it and just stare back at them and wonder if she realizes she looks fucking retarded right now.

I was talking to this girl on this omegle type app yesterday and I asked her what time it was over there and she said idk... FUCKING WHATTTT??? Fucking idk? She had an iPhone I told her to scroll down from the top of the screen to see the time and she's like "huh?? You can do that... OH WOW, lelz it's 2am here." i couldn't take it, I told that bitch she was fucking retarded until she got fed up and left. WOW, I'm still mad about that.
>>
>>39454802
This isn't always the case, some guys like the chase and a girl that's too retarded straight up pisses me off. Also the top submissive girl is too easy but a girl who's clearly a better person that you in every way that then plays submissive is fucking hot and only works then.
>intimidation
Yea but it gives you something to work for and not in a superficial way.
>>
>>39454916
Are you joking? Are you seriously judging the intelligence of any demographic based on who you find on an Omegle-type app? The people on those are bottom of the barel, and if you expect to find deep conversations on them, and people who aren't stupid in general, I think you probably aren't as intelligent as you think either. Or you're 15 or something, which sadly probably wouldn't be surprising with /r9k/ these days.
>>39454982
Rarely, but I can see the appeal and how some guys might. Still, those are exceptions and most guys absolutely don't really value female intelligence, and aren't interested in talking about hobbies, or in an abstract and theoretical sense. Most are kinda dumb and have few interests, work menial jobs or are neet, then talk about how stupid women are and how women lack interests.
>>
File: 1350048940374868.png (275KB, 463x660px) Image search: [Google]
1350048940374868.png
275KB, 463x660px
>>39454594
You aren't a woman, you're a failed male and we both know it.
>>
>>39454802
Straight out intelligent and domineering is attractive to like 40% of guys
Only dumbasses get intimidated by people that have anything going for them for real.

So your only complain really is that the successful people you're attracted to don't want to feel as though they're competing with you.

There's no other reason to be complaining from your point of view. Just stop dating morons.

It's a lot more likely the case that you try to overemphasize the appearance of intelligence though
Which in male or female extremely unbearable
>>
>tfw worship intelligent women that look down on me
Intelligent and successful women wouldn't waste their time on a loser like me
>>
>>39455098
I have deep conversations all the time on it. Some girls are genuinely charismatic and we are on the same wavelength, but others typically the normie bimbos are just so out of reach with reality that it's impossible to talk to them m, it's like you're talking to a robot: offputting and straight up weird. I'm 20 btw
>don't value female intelligence
I can't tell if this is b8, good on you anon. I personally don't want a fucking vegetable as a partner, I want someone who carries themselves well and have something going for them; I don't want a boring dumb bitch.
>>
File: eating_more_shit.png (168KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
eating_more_shit.png
168KB, 400x480px
>>39454916
"I asked this girl to recite me like 70 digits of pie and she told me to fuck off. WOW, she didn't even know she could have just faked it and searched it up on google. LOL. How can anyone stand being around anyone who can't stand up to a challenge like that?"
>>
>>39455304
FUCKING IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE THE FIRST THING YOU KNOW IS THE SCROLL DOWN THING SHES FUCKING DUMB IDC IDCIDICKDICKDIC
>>
>>39454594
>a man who can hold a conversation
It should be
>a man with whom I/one could hold a conversation

I-is that being intimidated by someone's intelect?
>>
>>39455137
Does even the idea of a woman claiming to be intelligent and calling men intimidated by it, and telling you to stop playing vidya and read a book, intimidate you so much that you have to go into outright denial mode? Even if she wasn't a girl (and obviously, the thread was just made to advertise a discord server anyway), the point is still valid and true anyway.
>>39455174
>Straight out intelligent and domineering is attractive to like 40% of guys
Nonsense, or if they are, they expect the girl to be submissive at heart and ultimately just go with all they want in the end, and get frustrated if that's not the case. They only like that on the outside.
>So your only complain really is that the successful people you're attracted to don't want to feel as though they're competing with you.
You're assuming that I'm both attracted to, and go for, successful people, when the truth is I avoid most social interaction, relationships and other people in general because I find it boring and fake. You probably have a point, though, but this just goes back to and confirms what I say--that guys are intimidated by intelligent girls as or more successful than them.
>It's a lot more likely the case that you try to overemphasize the appearance of intelligence though
Also an assumption and not true. Most friends I've had, I underemphasise intelligence altogether and avoid talking about "intellectual" things since I doubt they'd have anything interesting to say, and most people aren't interested in that stuff. In general I think it's also best not to even think of yourself as intelligent, which is easy because I can see how much I don't know. But it probably does look like I overemphasise it from this small bit of /r9k/ interaction.
>>
>>39455273
I get what you mean, you sound like you have a healthy outlook. It's hard to meet people where you just click, feel on the same wavelength and it's not forced. And don't run out of things to talk about.
>I can't tell if this is b8, good on you anon. I personally don't want a fucking vegetable as a partner, I want someone who carries themselves well and have something going for them; I don't want a boring dumb bitch.
Not bait; I just enjoy arguing for fun and sometimes it's hard to avoid reinforcing an unpopular point I agree with, or correcting something wrong. Agreed, though, same for what I want and my age.
>>
>tfw no gf to read old classics with and race to see who finishes first then discuss the book and argue it's various meanings
>>
>>39455585
You're on omegle.
"What's the time" is understood in that context to be like "Should I be going to bed" or something like that
Not literally "Please tell me the actual time"

You call them dumb but not being able to parse what that sentence means in that context is something a monkey would be embarrased about doing.

"Idk" means "I don't know man decide for yourself", or a roundabout way of saying "I don't care really"
>>
>>39455745
We were talking about how we fucked up our sleep schedules that's where the question came from. There is no excuse for that bitch.
>>
>>39455841
Jesus christ, you demand so much from other people to just "get you" and entertain you with conversation, but the moment someone acts a little lazy on their you act like they're not a proper human being anymore
>>
get off this fucking board you slut. you whores could have any man u fucking wanted. fucking bitch
>>
>>39454594
Is being culturally rich the same thing as being intelligent for you, OP?
>>
Funny how when women don't get absolutely everything they want, including having intelligent male models to talk to, they're victims, yet if guys have problems connecting with others they are further bullied and called autistic loser virgins.
Really makes me think.
>>
>>39456006
fucking bithces should wash a little more and get on this dickk
>>
>>39455943
Hmm I guess you're right but better they look like a retard than me.
>>
>>39454594
You probably haven't even read the classics, all the arrogant people like you never do. Learn at least 2 languages, write a work on some study, have a rigorous understanding of at least 1 field and a moderate understanding of most fields and then you can say you're very intelligent.
>>
A bit too drunk to read everything in the thread but:

What sort of books do you like?

I'm sort of a Sartre, Dostoevsky, and assorted classics kind of guy. That feels sort of entry level to me but apparently it's impressive?

I'd like some context on that.
>>
>>39455993
Intelligence is working with information imo
Being a sponge of cultural knowledge makes for good conversation though
>>
>>39455685
Of course an intelligent woman should be "submissive at heart." A woman's value is in her ability to make home, raise children, and comfort her husband. Intelligence is prized insofar as it facilitates those.

Woman are never interested in things in themselves. It's impossible to have a good conversation about an intelligent woman's interests/hobbies because she only cares about the social dimensions of things (or base-level emotional gratification).

>>39455943
Women aren't proper human beings.
>>
>>39456403
Oh, i thought it was that.
I had the same problem before. My parents told me once "Can you not say stuff that is difficult to understand? Maybe sometimes saying things simple will make people actually understand you".
Like, they were assholes about it, but can't say they are wrong.

Still, people who are interesting are not a must anymore, i prefer sincerely nice people over that.
Good luck in your journey, would talk with you but i'm playing a game and you seem to dislike people that do that.
>>
File: 1504303702133.png (654KB, 681x795px) Image search: [Google]
1504303702133.png
654KB, 681x795px
women were host to our genes
now you're useless
perish
>>
>>39454594
you're a dumb bitch

met many of the tfw to inteligent girls and you either reveal yourselves to be leftists or you dont actually know what youre talking about

if youre actually an intelligent woman though that would be great we'll have elite children and if I die you wont end up a dumbass i would hope
>>
Intelligence is great, but I care about loyalty far more. The "stronk independent womyn" meme is retarded, and whores espousing it can fuck off.
>>
>>39454594
Anyway, I have friend who constantly brags about shit. He brags about getting pussy all the time and it just pisses me off hearing about it. I don't care he gets it its just that it's all he talks about. What do I do?
>>
I am intimidated by intelligence because I'm self-conscious about my own, and I'm afraid to disappoint.
>>
>>39457504
find better friendsd dergerg
>>
>>39457577
Yeah? I mean he's alright but fucking hell I can only take so much. He's also friends with my other close friends and I'd hate to start some conflict. You know what I mean?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.