[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you not feel like a midget beta bitch boy as a 5'9

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501394330150.jpg (128KB, 1241x695px) Image search: [Google]
1501394330150.jpg
128KB, 1241x695px
How do you not feel like a midget beta bitch boy as a 5'9 and below manlet when around tall guys?
>>
>>39454432
cormier is so white he's afraid to say nigga when black people are around
>>
>>39454432
I felt like that until I graduated college and got my career rolling. Now I just feel like a normie

Money does buy happiness
>>
Cause there's much more to a person than that
>>
>>39454481
To be fair, both Jones and Cormier are whiter than sour cream. Perhaps that explains how they made it into the UFC as opposed to prison or the morgue, e.g. the destinations of niggerish blacks.

It's a shame nignogs don't know enough to celebrate so called "whiteness" in their less niggerish counterparts. Oh well.
>>
>>39454730
jones does cocaine, runs over pregnant ladies while drunk driving, uses steroids, and fist fights outside the octagon
>>
>>39454846
That's because he's a sociopath lol.
>>
File: ndFnArT.jpg (47KB, 745x926px) Image search: [Google]
ndFnArT.jpg
47KB, 745x926px
>>39454432
Joney Bones was caught roiding AGAIN for this fight, once a cheater always a cheater.

DC is a better fighter and a better person, was real sad when he lost
>>
>>39454973
>cormier can blame me for roids after the first fight
>but what's he gonna say when I beat him clean in the second?
>gets busted for roids after winning the second
>>
>>39454730
*cough* Rampage Jackson*cough*
>>
>>39454846
>>39454893
Yeah, he's basically a psychopath. He wears a mask of sanity, or at least normalcy, in the public but he's basically someone with very little empathy/fear/etc. He ticks all of the checkboxes for anti social personality disorder. Actually, I remember saying this back in like 2013 and people laughed at me.

With that said, he's not the typical niggerish black who never makes it out of the ghetto to do anything remotely productive with his life. He speaks the King's English. He's basically the type of black niggerish blacks hate.
>>
>>39454973
He supposedly passed a blood test the day of the fight though

I hope he still gets kicked out though - he's an overated fighter that needs to use his size to win , he would get flattened at heavyweight imo
>>
>>39455049
that behavior makes him a niggerish
even blacks that are cops or lawyers are niggerish if they have confrontational personalities
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.