[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey so I'm somewhat of a normie. Or at least you guys would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1502165643676.jpg (21KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
1502165643676.jpg
21KB, 540x537px
Hey so I'm somewhat of a normie. Or at least you guys would call me a normie. But I come in peace. I need help from you guys. My brother is a neet and I need help to stop it. He's 20 no job no school no extra activities no gf no nothing. All he does is play my xbox while I'm at school or work and spends the rest of the time sleeping. He somehow manages to get weed even without money. I want this to stop. It breaks my mother's heart to see him like this. She always wanted the best from him. He's so fucking lazy. I once got him a decent job. I applied for him and everything and talked with the manager. The job was his. He just needed to show up. But he spent the day smoking weed and jerking off. What should I do? I think he's mentally crazy or something. I once dug through his stuff to look for his drugs to throw out but I came across a pile of my mom's underwear that were torn. I don't know of he's cross dressing. She's way to big anyways. Why would he take her underwear and tear it? He's very easily angered and makes our lives a living hell. I tried to get him to talk to a doctor but he refuses. He's a big financial drain on my dad who is already in debt and struggling to help pay for my college. What should I do? Please help.
>>
I should also mention that he's never really had a girlfriend. He's been an orbiter a few times but that's it. I've been through his phone and he fucks prostitutes on the regular. What can I do about this?
>>
>>39454134
Your brother sounds pretty cool, tell him about us so he can help drive out the normie hordes.
>>
>>39454179
Fuck off man. I need help. I know he isn't happy with himself
>>
You cannot help that does not wish to be helped

You must cast him out of your household immediately
>>
>>39454190
Do you think this would help him in some way?
>>
Take away his tendies
>>
>>39454170
don't go through someone's phone faggot
>>
>>39454215
Speaking of which. He doesn't eat. Nobody cooks around the house cuz we are so busy. He doesn't even cook. He just eats cereal with no milk, uncooked ramen, and crackers. Most he will do is put mayo on bread. His room Is full of crumbs. At least he has an ant infestation that kept the bed bugs out that one time
>>
>>39454264
I did it cuz if I didn't my mom would and she would over react
>>
>>39454190
This. Try calling the cops on him to atleast get him taken out. If weed is legal there then get other drugs and plant it all around his room.
Or just kill him.
>>
>>39454304
Nigga I'm trying to help him
>>
>>39454315
Trust me, you will be helping him
>>
>>39454315
sounds like he's far too gone to be helped at this point
kicking him out of the house does sound like the best option for this situation, but if he's easily angered as you say, god only knows how he would react
>>
>>39454134
Symptoms of mental illness. Probably depression.

If left untreated it'll get a lot worse.

Get him an intake appointment ASAP.
>>
>>39454315
He'll get a helpful wakeup call as the police slam him against the wall and the drug sniffing dogs start to scratch at his waifu posters
>>
>>39454402
He won't talk to a doctor. Is there a way I could trick him or something?
>>
>>39454315
These people are trying to fuck with you.
>>
Try kicking him out. Is that illegal?
>>
>>39454430
I know. But still. I'm sure not everyone here wants to fuck with me
>>
>>39454428
Tell him you would give him money and stop bothering him for a job if he goes to the doctor.
>>
>>39454428
Ignore people saying to kick him out, but tell him that it'd be considered if he doesn't either shape up or start trying to get help soon.
>>
maybe post this on adv? if we knew how to help ourselves we wouldn't be here you stupid cunt
>>
File: 1452383208300.jpg (19KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1452383208300.jpg
19KB, 480x451px
This fucker needs motivation and a purpose to get his ass up and do something with his life.
You can't give that to him, he needs to sort his shit out, and find his purpose.
>>
Tell him he has 1 month to get his shit together or you kick him out. If he does not try to change after 3 weeks beat him, and tell him you were serious when you talked about kicking him out. If after a month he is still the same person kick him out for at least one week. (You can survive 4 weeks without eating) . I don't know where do you live but he should be alright living outside for some time. Also, search "the dopamine challenge" on Google and read the reddit post, you will understand why kicking him out will change his brain for the better.
>>
>>39454134
Send him over here
We can help him personally and get him back to being a productive member of society
>>
>asking robots how to cure a neet

Do you think if I knew, I would still be here?
>>
Lol at all the fucking normies telling op to kick him out

Remember that guy is a real robot. Op should go fuck himself and leave is alone.
>>
Op, I used to be just like your brother until the answer just hit me in my face a year ago out of nowhere: I'm a fucking loser, and I need to do something about it.

Force him into a job
Force him into a club or sport
Let him see for himself that he's inadequate and let him decide what's the next course of action is. Or you can all tell him to his face that he's a fucking loser. It's better to hear it from family then from a boss when it actually matters. Also, destroy his Xbox (that's what my mom did god bless her soul best decision of her life) and monitor his internets, he will learn to live without it eventually and replace the pleasure with something else hopefully a sport.
If this all doesn't work or doesn't seem plausible to you, send his ass to boot camp, they will fix his ass over there by force no matter what.

Also, when he's all fixed, blame yourself and your parents for being shitty a shitty family and not raising him right.
>>
>>39454674
Yeah, this, OP.
Remove all the stimuli he continues to indulge in. Sell the Xbox, and if you and your mom can live without it, cut the internet.
He'll have to go out to fulfill his needs. Hopefully from this he'll become more accustomed to life outside.
>>
>>39454674
Kys failed normie faggot
>>
start feeding your brother hormones and turn him into your wincestuous trap sex slave.
>no one suggested this yet
/r9k/, i am disappoint
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.