[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.Be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.Be sure to include initials or names to avoid confusion.
>>
File: kintsugi.jpg (33KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
kintsugi.jpg
33KB, 500x551px
How many times are you going to break me to the point you say look at these broken pieces nobody wants them. Dont break me. I will let you because thats what love is for unhealthy people. Put the pieces back together please and I will be amazing for you. But that's not it is it? Because we would have been okay by now. My pieces are too broken to be cherished and cared for arne't they?
>>
Dear OP,

How many times are you going to do this to me? Everytime I sit down at my computer for some light robotics, I end up having to see one of these god damned threads posted like an eye sore where a bunch of pansy ass faggots come to "spill their feelings" anonymously to some cunt they can't have, or some cunt that used them up and left them drained and bereft of themselves. Every single time I see one of these threads, I think about viciously murdering you with a spoon, OP. I hope you get AIDS from one of the many anonymous sexual excursions you've had with other men. You mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of life.

Sincerely,
FU
>>
>>39454163
*tips normie baseball cap*
>>
>>39453693
They sure are you beta normie cuck faggot. Fuck off and post this to Facebook where it belongs
>>
>>39453386
Dear Celina

Either get your life together, let me help you do it, or dont contact me. I dont want to be your pity machine. Im a human wuth emotions and if you want to manipulate them then you can fuck right off. It makes me miserable seeing you in a sorry state and I refuse to hurt myself by staying by your side if thats how youre content.

Sincerely, Jill.
>>
>>39454296
You wouldn't understand and I understand that you wouldn't understand. You're the new breed of normie posters who think they are robots or I am that. I don't think I am but if i am then okay.
>>
Dear C

Well I sure did fuck that one didn't I?

B
>>
>>39454392
No, it's you and anyone who takes these types of threads seriously who don't seem to understand. Every fucking day I see whiny insecure faggots like yourself, come on here to bitch or make fun of robots. You had a girlfriend. So what? Move on from the roastie. At least you most likely have friends and family. I have none of those and no gf, nor do I ever WANT a girlfriend either. "Relationships" is just having a hooker anyway

Faggots like you, cancering up the board even further, believing you belong here should fuck off. This board is long out of the phase of being an original content board. It is for actual robots to talk about our feels and whatever else to get away from your kind. Leave
>>
Dear P:

You're fucking retarded. Like, literally. I tried to help you but you dont listen. Hanging out with you is not fun if you're not up to self improvement, cause the only excitement in doing so is trying to turn you into a non retard.
If you're fine with being a kissless dumbass with no friends and dying a virgin fuck it, it's on you, but no one else is going to care about you. No one. And I might be leaving soon. So, you know, think about it.

-N
>>
>>39454591
I agree with you. You're wrong about me though. I'm more damaged than the average robot. And when after years of adjusting and improving I tried to live a happy life the universe corrected itself and I got mutilated in the process. Now i'm worse than before and trying to get better. It's been years since it ended and I can not heal. Sometimes I think I would have been better not even trying.
>>
Mum,
Please stop forgetting our plans. Even the plans to make up for the neglect was forgotten about. I know you don't think I care, but I need to actually have a bond with my family, I don't want to be forgotten when I move away.
I don't want to blame you, but you say it yourself, I raised myself in my room, I'm the neglected middle child, now I feel broken, please help. Reading how to make attachments with your child won't help, you don't put it into action and I'm not a child anymore.
Just come and force the plans on to me, don't forget about them, I need you here.
>>
Dear G,
I think you liked me, and I like you. I know the other night was a bit awkward at times, but I think that's to be expected, especially when neither of us knew how to approach it. But after last night I have no idea how you feel any more. If you like me, I'd wish for you to hit me up. If you don't, then also pass that along so I know already.
J.
>>
File: PepoSad.png (38KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
PepoSad.png
38KB, 619x453px
Dear N,

You broke me, and now you've moved on to someone else. 3 years later and I'm still in this depression you led me into.

-J
>>
>>39454591
Oh look, another robot trying to prove he's the saddest loser with a pity party for one. It's not a contest, faggot. You aren't the only one with problems and you certainly aren't special for having them.
>>
C,
I wanted to ruin your entire life but you've probably already done that yourself so I guess we're cool.
-R
>>
You have made me feel worse than I could have ever imagined. I sincerely hope there is an after life despite not believing in god, and that you both rot in hell. I hope your miserable lives remain a misery and all you bring each other is pain. I hope you will never be together. I hope you both get fucked by life over and over.
>>
Hope you enjoy your miserable "friendless" life you lying cunt. I wanted to be your friend. But yah.
>>
Just under 2 months of us having seperated now, I still feel like shit. This all could have been avoided if you didn't fucking lie god fucking damnit you caused this pain.
>>
>>39456827
M, is that you? I doubt it is. But if you're reading this, I'm sorry terribly for lying to you for this long. I knew it was wrong from the beginning, but I didn't have the courage to admit it. I just wanted to have someone to talk with me after being abused by everyone for so long. I got too sensitive over coming out in the end, and took things too seriously. I'm so sorry, I really miss talking endless nights with you. Well, at least you're in touch with D again. I don't know what I'm saying anymore, I should just stop.. Either way, I'm wishing you the best, take care and have yourself a damn good one.
>>
>>39453693
Unless it is shattered enough to restore what you cherish, it will revive again by doing "Kanetsugi". For you it will make them more attractive.
You will love and cherish them more and restore them.

Even if they fail so much, they revive, and they can change into the thing which is more splendid than the past if you make an effort.
>>
>>39453386
H,
I don't hate you for ghosting me after a decade of friendship. I get it. It was over long before that. I just hope we can meet some time in the future and be cool. Like understand something more about eachother. And I hope we can tell eachother what we learned.

-M
>>
You probably responded to what I have not posted, and you may have been indignant. But they are not mine. That's why I don't care about them at all.
>>
>>39454163
Thank you brainlet.

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know." Ernest Hemingway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABANZzOcGrM
>>
I could tell you that I love you for the first time, and you'd feel indifferent, or perhaps annoyed. Why am I so fucking pathetic. This should have been over long ago. But I guess it never even started.
>>
>>39457761
Dude this is like those images of brains with various levels of radiance. It's like this:
Ignorant Bliss
Too intelligent for happiness
Uses his intelligence to acquire happiness
Uses his intelligence to bring others happiness

Another way to say it is to compare it to theatre.
Idiots like comedies most
The pretentious like tragedies most
The intelligent like mythology most(that is to say stories with deep themes and/or symbolism that have happy endings and seem like simple comedies to the casual observer)

Get my meaning yet? You aren't as smart as you think.
>>
A,
Fuck I miss you.
I think a lot about killing myself.
You said it was annoying to hear how I was doing, so that's why I haven't talked to you much.
I don't know where I belong anymore.
-A.
>>
Dear /soc/
Fuck you, you normie bastards!!! I just wanted to feel included!! Why dont you love me?! I showed my fucking naked body to you people, and you discard me as some horny faggit. God im so lonely.
>>
>>39458246
I know the feeling. Are you going to tell them?
>>
>>39453386
CS,

It didn't surprise me to learn you were drinking, smoking and using drugs throughout your most recent pregnancy. What did anyone expect from a selfish, drug addicted whore like you? You are a human virus that infects everyone it comes into contact with, corrupting them and turning them into soulless, bitter people. Needless to say, you are grossly unfit to be a mother. Getting taken away from you and never seeing you again is the best thing that could possibly happen to your children. You are living proof that white people can sometimes be niggers. And the funny thing is that you routinely get kicked out of homeless shelters because even other niggers (the black kind) can't stand being around you and will inevitably try to fight you.

Get evaluated by a psychiatrist ASAP. It is obvious to me (and anyone else who knows what to look for) that you are an undiagnosed psychopath and probably a narcissist as well.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
Every day I lose a piece of my humanity to the cold, dark world. I'm so sorry... I wish I could've done so much more for you Maria
>>
>>39456632
I had too many obligations to too many people. Instead of disappointing you all individually, I decided to disappoint you all universally. I'm not a good person, and not a good friend. I'm sorry that I hurt you, but I needed to focus on myself instead of maintaining internet relationships. It's not your fault.
>>
>>39458294
Too bad the smartest people in history were often depressed, lonely, or some other mental instability far from happiness. Issac Newton, Einstein, Tesla, the list goes on.

You can arrange your world view of how things ought to be in meme order but the facts are different.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/why-smarter-people-are-more-likely-be-mentally-ill-270039

>"More than 30 studies have linked higher intelligence to mental health disorders including major depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and others"

It's nice to think intelligent people can make theirself and others happy but there's too many other things preventing it for a lot of people. I think you're applying your life to everybody else assuming they think, feel, act the same and have the same experiences you have had and the same desires; they don't.

Idk your comparison to theatre is bad. The average person doesn't go to a theater and even then your preference would be subjective. I dont favor any kind of play from comedy to tragedy to mythology. If it's good it's good. Go get your hay bf Xavier to blow you theatrefag. You're not as smart as you think.
>>
Dear A,

I've been hinting to you for fucking forever that you really need to improve yourself. You're pretty much only of the only guy I can tolerate to talk to on a regular basis and you're a pretty chill guy. You need to start getting in actual shape, you don't even have to pay for it as of now. You might be alright personality-wise but shit I am even uncomfortable having one of my relatives see you.

I beg you, get this through your head. If you do not change your lifestyle immediately and get /fit/, you will suffer the same exact fate as your father. I haven't known you for too long, but I am eagerly willing to help you with anything you might need in this regard.

Please think about this, because I really don't want to have to be the one to slap you in the face with the cold, hard truth.

Sincerely, A.G
>>
>>39459011
oh wow i have something in common with a smrat person i must be a fucking genius
D
D
D
>>
File: 1501349878584.gif (1022KB, 399x163px) Image search: [Google]
1501349878584.gif
1022KB, 399x163px
>>39455868
Haha checkmate, you fucking bitch
>>
>>39455116
Ouch, for better or worse you need to send that one. Forcing the issue is risky but this middle ground is ugly.
>>
I texted you a little over a year after we last talked, but you didn't respond. I'm guessing you either changed your number or aren't interested in reforging a friendship; I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I can't blame you either.

Have a good one famalam
>>
If you want, I will be able to make a platform to talk with you. But I will not ask you for it from me. Because it is trauma for me as you know. I'm always going to obey you and you have the initiative. Everything is up to you
>>
>>39453386
Dear anyone,
I really wish I had a big glass filled with Kraken Rum and Coke. I can't get either right now. That sucks. I want to get drunk and listen to emo.
Sincerely emoanon
>>
>>39459604

I drank a few oz of whiskey and I'm listening to animal faces right now. Not quite emo but related
>>
D

You told me such a personal thing. You didn't want to talk about it. Why did you tell me? What were you trying to gain?

T
>>
>>39459175
>>39459175
>gets proven wrong
>makes up an exaggerated argument

Okay.
>>
>>39458421
I'm not sure. I don't think the time is right to push that on him. I don't think there'll ever be a right time though
>>
K,
you're loosing too much weight and setting your hopes too high , this means you can only go into a downward spiral and when you do, I'll be here to help you but in the meantime enjoy your life even if you are barely aware of my existence but I know you come on here and even know you probably won't read this just set it in the back of your mind that I love you
>>
>>39461443
>mfw this might actually be directed at me
initials please?
>>
>>39460808
If you wait too long, your feelings or his will fade. Take the risk and deal with the risk of a crash and burn. It's better than regretting your silence as he drifts away.
>>
>>39461524
km
origigig
>>
>>39461619
kyle??

originaljtvutv y
>>
>>39461642
nope :C sorry
>>
>>39461731
>>39461642
>>39461619
>>39461524
**sees this, cries in Spanish**
>>
>>39454163
The violence is unnecessary but you're right in that we shouldn't have this thread anymore. As a board we need to move from whatever *this* is. Talk to them anon or just let go. It's for the better. Rather than feeling bad for them maybe we should instead just feel bad for each other. Even the failed normies until they start saying stupid shit again
>>
>>39459601
Send me an e-mail

[email protected]
>>
>>39461592
or let the feelings fade desu. if feelings fading is even something you should be wary of then this isn't a rock solid foundation of a relationship. take this is a learning experience going forward and do better, improve.
>>
>>39459601
What are yours or their initials?
>>
C
you asshole stop stringing me along.
if thats your game then, ill make sure to abandon you before you do it to me.
>>
>>39461931
well, if my memory is correct, I saw this address in a thread on r9k.

No, he won't. I know, he is not that kind of person. Also I'm hard to get.
Both he and I well understand media literacy
>>
>>39462151
if you think you are being strung along, you probably are. if they are being hot and cold, if they leave and reenter your life constantly when it suits them, or if they can't seem to make up their mind, even if you supposedly mean a lot to them
>>
>>39462120
He doesn't love me, that's certain. It would be telling him for nothing.
>>
>>39461642
I'm km who is this?
>>
>>39461443
I won't need you, go away.
>>
File: MyDearestDudderina.png (49KB, 964x294px) Image search: [Google]
MyDearestDudderina.png
49KB, 964x294px
you ain't used goods qt, you are just plain fucking retarded.

S.
>>
>>39465053
this was meant for >>39453693
if it makes no sense just ignore it.
but you broke yourself not me.
>>
DJW - my brother - it has been 10 years since you killed yourself - I shed no tears when you died. You were a pathetic weak loser. The World is a better place without you. nobody misses you.
>>
File: 1494110906009.jpg (60KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494110906009.jpg
60KB, 500x667px
dear x,

for the past 8 years, i've been by your side helping you pick up the pieces, keeping you company, encouraging you to improve your life. i remember, sometime like 7 years ago, when you told me that you push people away when you get close to them. i wish you weren't doing this to me right now. i don't care about any of your faults, i don't care if you have autism. because beneath all of that, over all these years i've learned that there is a heart of gold that doesn't know how to show itself, and maybe never will. i'll always love you, and i'll always be here for you even if you think i'm gone. you know where to find me
>>
To PP.

My name jeff
>>
>>39465675
Kek, I see why he killed himself, having to deal with little bitches like you must suck.
>>
I wish you would've given me another chance
>>
My dear qt-anon.
I'm glad I met you, deeply. Honestly I don't know how I would be right now if you hadn't emailed me from those stupid maps. I'm glad we can talk and I'm glad you like me back. I want to tell you how I feel often but two months is too early to say that I love you right? You said it before that I don't really know you yet, but it feels like I know enough. I really adore you, deeply.
- Yours for as long as you want me, your qt.
>>
>>39457067
No, I am not M, I do see some similarities though. I hope things go well for M too.
>>
>>39466402

What do you mean by this? What is your initials? please.
>>
Dear God

I'm scared of everything
Who is the one that I loved?
Is this a trap?
I don't want to be hurt any more than this

I noticed that I was being damaged so much that I could not repair myself
I may not be able to love anyone anymore
I may not be able to believe anyone anymore

me
>>
I want to read these and see if you responded but mentally I can't sit down and manage that.This feeling is what i felt that kept me posting here for months. It's avolition and another word I forgot that keeps me from it. Sorry for not replying if you did. Part of me thinks it has always been my schizophrenia thinking you're writing here or that you even come here and that I see you in other threads when I used to look at other threads instead of just these ones now.

M L
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.