[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 16, watch movie with my parents. Kissing scene starts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 222.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
340KB, 600x583px
>Be 16, watch movie with my parents. Kissing scene starts "Anon turn your head, don't watch it.

>Be 18, parents never talk about girls or mention them

>Be 20, parents never talk about girls or mention them

>Be 22, parents never talk about girls or mention them

Browsing some webpage:
"There is ad in the corner with a girl from unicef promoting something. Mother sees it "Whoa anon what is she, what are you looking at? (very concerned tone)

>Be 24. Parents gets asked questions if i have a girlfriend, they trying to avoid the subject.

>Be 25, watch television with my parents, some hot girl appears, they try to change channel.

>Be 26 parents never talk about girls or mention them.

>Because of this weird shit can't go out, because i would need to explain them where i am going (obviously would need to mention women and that would be super awkward after so many years of not talking about them).

>Sister is 20, they talk about boys all the time, she brings her boyfriend to our house, everyone is happy.

>Because of this weird shit i can't go out, because i would need to explain them where i am going (obviously would need to mention women and that would be super awkward after so many years of not talking about them, they probably would even try to shame me).

Well Thanks you weird fucks, you just ruined my life and probably because of you i will never have a gf, because you just made women something that i would need to feel shame about.
>>
lol be honest,

if you are 26 and never had a gf it isnt because your parents are awkward, it's because you are ugly or super shy/weird or probably both.
>>
>>39453321
Well thats the point!

I lift weights for almost 6 years,i even compete at bodybuilding shows, everyone says i am handsome.
>>
>>39453264
Get a Job and move...
>>
>>39453357

FACE you cant lift weights to improve your face,

Everyone who? women? if you were that handsome a woman would of already come up and begged you to fuck
>>
Lol same thing.
In my 24 years of life my parents have never tried talking to me about girls or sex or anything.
I remember one time when I was 15 we went on a vacation and my girl cousin, one year younger than me, came with us. My father got nervous because I was going to sleep in the same room as her so we changed rooms.

So, congratulations, you managed to keep a chaste virgin son!
>>
>>39453264
They think you're closeted gay, anon
>>
>>39453264
Leave em
Then hit up bars or go out and try to get bitches.
If you're out of shape or super awkward then hit the gym and try to hit up social groups that have common interests with you and try to be involved in conversations.

But yeah ditch the parents they aren't helping
>>
>>39453264
Kek I watched movies with my folks too they never skipped those scenes. My grandpa even mistook an adventure flick with a bondage erotic flick once and we watched all of it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.