[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've swiped over 100 girls so far and have only gotten 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 184x273px
I've swiped over 100 girls so far and have only gotten 1 match that didn't reply to my message. I'm not even that unattractive, plain and boring if anything. Why is the mating game so fucking rigged against people like me? Why do I have to fucking be alone when normalfaggots get decent gfs and chads get to fuck 8 girls or more a week. If this shit keeps I'm going to be the next fucking Bundy. I'm tired of humankind and females doing this shit to me
>>
>>39453237
>I'm not even that unattractive
Your results say otherwise lad
>>
Could be you have a few bad pics. I removed all my pics except one good one (after getting very few matches for months), and then I started getting tons. Be selective.
>>
File: women and men.jpg (89KB, 755x552px) Image search: [Google]
women and men.jpg
89KB, 755x552px
>>39453237
The game is set up to favor a small percentage of men.
>>
>>39453237
You're not in that top 10% of the male population. And for some reason thats entirely your fault, like you had a choice what genetic material you inherited.
>>
don't write anything sexual in the chat. im serious. they misinterprete that so easy
>>
>>39453237
>plain and boring if anything

even worse than being gross and disfigured desu.

I'd rather have a gross bf who isn't boring, than a quiet chad anyday

just end it, anon.
>>
Bundy was actually fairly good with women.
>>
>I'm going to be the next fucking Bundy
but Bundy attracted women
>>
>>39453237
femanon here.

boring men are the worst. just be gay
>>
>>39453237
>females doing this shit to me

People are attracted to who they're attracted to. How the fuck is their not being attracted to you a malicious transgression on their part? Maybe people don't like you because you're a self-entitled little twat.
>>
>>39453237
Because people who aren't desperate want to date those who are better than themselves.
Most of those women probably put more money and work into their appearance than you do, so they feel free to swipe on men who are stylish and good-looking.
And even if somebody swipes on you, you will only humiliate yourself in the conversation, since you are boring.
Normalfaggots get decent gfs, because your "decent gfs" are just normalgrills who gravitate to men that are similar to them. If you want to get a nice woman, you should be better than her. If you don't want to put effort into finding a mate, than don't whine.
There are plenty of people whose life isn't centred on getting pussy, so they don't bother looking presentable, and just do stuff that interests them. Ironically, they still will find a qt gf quicker than you, because they aren't boring people with no hobbies other than browsing /r9k/ and crying.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.