[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit women age like shit, its like they just dismantle at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

holy shit women age like shit, its like they just dismantle at the seams. is that not the best revenge for how much 'power' they have is just how disgusting and ugly they get? ahahhaha. imagine knowing you have an expiration date
>>
I'm antisocial so I don't care about what males think about me. If women supposedly have an expiration date there's no point in playing the traditional female role.
>>
>>39453114
Milfs r hot
>>
>>39453248
Hey, I saw you on /pol/ yesterday. Why are you so bitter towards men? You have an entire civilization that shills for you. Nobody is going to take away your rights.
>>
You're not redpilled until you realize men on average age just as bad.
>>
Yeah, it's a pretty beautiful peace of justice ain't it.

You're a shit person and shoot down any kind of criticisms anyone could have towards you and people agree with you because you're pretty, and then in a completely unbiased way that bares all truth that one thing gets nullified and suddenly nobody wants to be around you.

They don't really understand it because they never had to develop the resources to put this stuff into context, so the most logical thing they do is to continue to act like a snarky bitch to everyone.

You now have a vitriolic, narcicistic old person with no redeeming qualities that's also ugly.

I feel no sympathy.
>>
>>39453400
it is hilarious just how ill equipped they are for any kind of emotional difficulty or challenge. just watch how women are enacting legislation because they can't handle mean online remarks.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.