[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things women told you that broke your heart >Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_6921.jpg (56KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6921.jpg
56KB, 393x325px
ITT: Things women told you that broke your heart

>Don't worry babe, he's just a friend!
>>
>>39452980
>i promise i will never give up on you
guess what she did
>>
>>39453014
Gave you a fulfilling and fruitful relationship where you shared a unique sense of happiness?
>>
>tfw didn't talk to women
hey, at least I didn't get more retarded than I am.
>>
OH BABY YOU
you got what I nee-eed
>>
File: Comfy.jpg (906KB, 1397x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.jpg
906KB, 1397x1000px
>>39452980
>not respectfully keeping your distance and focus on self improvement instead of chasing Women

You deserve this suffering anon
>>
File: 20170507_222539.jpg (47KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
20170507_222539.jpg
47KB, 457x459px
>"I like you but I like chad more"
fucking destroyed me
>>
>>39453375
How the fuck can I get a woman if I don't talk to her then? Just silently move in the same circles until she asks to fuck me?
>>
File: Kwv7MZi.png (28KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
Kwv7MZi.png
28KB, 655x509px
A girl I really liked once told me that I was boring.
>>
File: 1502237323457.gif (2MB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1502237323457.gif
2MB, 1280x850px
why do you always pick on anon guys, he seems like a good guy.
>>
> " I dont like you"
Is shit
>>
File: 1499121851517.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499121851517.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>>39452980
>"Come say hi to my boyfriend"
>>
File: 1492986836389.png (211KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1492986836389.png
211KB, 500x471px
"You have the personality of a robot"

These were more or less our parting words after dating for a little under two years. I really loved her and tried to make her happy as much as possible. At first it hurt a lot, but then years passed and it doesn't really mean anything anymore.
>>
>The Lion King is stupid because lions can't talk
how are you supposed to spend time with someone like that
>>
>ex-oneitis and bestfriend are being sweet to each other
>oneitis glances at me
>"are you okay?"

Literally crushed my heart. I felt physical pain in my chest im not gonna lie
>>
File: 240px-SFAKen&Eliza.png (98KB, 240x293px) Image search: [Google]
240px-SFAKen&Eliza.png
98KB, 240x293px
Many years ago
>I'd never seriously date him but he might be fun to dom
continue being a fucking idiot because for some reason she starts actually being interested in me.
>I like this other guy, we got so much in common
After taking me out for dinner some place, knowing how I feel about her
>but I was considering you
after I'm done dealing with this stuff. A bunch of other shit happened after I broke up with my ex, but at that point I wasn't psychologically well enough to make any accurate judgements.
I said some shit on another board and I think she saw and responded because it just so happened a mutual was on there. After all that shit I still feel really guilty about what I said and still really hurt all these years later after being close to her initially.
I haven't even bothered going out of my way for women and instead focusing on improving my health by working out and eating better, saving up my money from a dead-end job etc.
I don't trust people anymore enough to get close enough to them these days, I was kind of fucked from the beginning with women in general because I wasn't even allowed to date until I was 19 and my folks effectively kept me away from hanging out with average people during all of my teenage years.
>>
>>39452980
>Back off, okay?
I can never see her the same way again.
>>
>>39454243
Lol wtf

Mine is
>How could I ever leave you?
>>
>>39453014
2 months later
>I'm tired of you being always so pessimistic
>Obligatory "You need to love yourself before loving someone else"
>I met this guy and it's all so much better

I guess I was too dumb to believe someone would actually care and love me...
>>
>remember when i said nothing happened with jody that one night I hung out with him? well...
>>
>>39452980
"I mean we can still be friends anon right?"
Dropped the bitch after.
>>
File: 551942-untitled_4.png (588KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
551942-untitled_4.png
588KB, 1600x900px
>long paragraph about how much she loves and appreciates me
>never contacts me again

>posts regularly about how she ~knows what anxiety feels like~ and is ALWAYS there if ANYONE needs to talk
>>
>>39456440
How is that possible? Was there a period of time in between that long paragraph and her never contacting you again?

Asking because a girl has said similar...made a long paragraph. I guess I have to swallow the black pill and realize that no feelings can last forever....it could be a moment of passion that made her write such things and these feelings may dissipate eventually.
>>
>>39452980
> I know what you're thinking. Did I fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do you feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?
>>
>I don't know what you're going through - I think I have an idea of your situation - but I can tell you that it's something that you need someone else to help you with. Not because they're not me but because they're professionals. If you ever need to talk then go ahead, reach out to me, but you can't expect anything because I can't promise you anything. I'm busy as it is with everyone that I really just don't have all the time in the world to give you and I won't be able to give you my full attention.
>>
File: 1445535679746.jpg (90KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
1445535679746.jpg
90KB, 600x816px
>will you fucking stop you're always so annoying
>always
Whelp that was a fun 2 years but time to second guess every moment of our friendship from now on
>>
My own mother told me that she never wanted me and the only reason I exist is because my dad wanted 3 kids and forced the issue.
She told me that no woman could possibly ever want to be with me.
She told me on my way 17th birthday that I had a year to get out of her house because child support and govt benefits would end.
My sister tells me constantly that I'm creepy looking.
My first gf told me she was only killing time with me until my best friend was single.
A woman I tried to get close to told me that I'm a loser and only want sympathy and pity 24/7
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.