[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to initiate conversations, whether it be online,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Crayon Drawn Pepe.png (233KB, 445x405px) Image search: [Google]
Crayon Drawn Pepe.png
233KB, 445x405px
How do I learn to initiate conversations, whether it be online, with friends I haven't talked to in a long time, irl or online, or with strangers? It's basically the main thing that's holding me back in life.
>>
>>39452726
>ayyy lmao wan sum fuk

Ez pz lemon squeezy
>>
Think of what to say

Say it
>>
>>39452759
I think the main problem though is my fear, specifically the fear of rejection. I can usually at least bullshit some sort of conversation.
>>
>>39452726
Bumping for interest.
Autismo and this is the thing I struggle with most.
>>
File: squadala pepe.png (61KB, 577x355px) Image search: [Google]
squadala pepe.png
61KB, 577x355px
Same problem My brain feels so blank and i usually have just nothing to say/talk about
>>
Have you tried this one:

hello
>>
>>39452726
Join my social practice discord and test your skills!

/8BpyPrb
>>
>>39452726
You just start talking.
Be aware, though, if it's appropriate to talk in that particular situation.
In most cases you should not talk to strangers, unless it's in an environment that is specifically designed to encourage social interactions (club, for example).
When you want to talk to people online, think if you actually have anything to say. If you do, say it. Be honest, but also think what implications your words may have. Don't be pushy, don't whine. At the same time, don't be to meek, state your opinion about things, but don't shit on people for disagreeing.
As for starting a conversation, it's better to start with something that might interest that particular person (for example, not "What are you doing?" but "What do you think about this anime season?").
>>
>>39452726
Idk because I am in a similar situation. I'm very introverted. I don't have th desire to talk to people, but I realized that not having small talk abilities will be detrimental to my future job prospects.

I started running every morning, about a mile or so. My brain just feels less mushy and can produce thoughts faster and clearer because of my morning run. So do excersizes.

Do you have anxiety issues? Think about someone you know and talk to most often like a sibling or a friend. How does this compare to talking to someone who is a stranger? Do you feel nervous? If so, you do have anxiety and you need to get out of your comfort zone. Talk to someone you wouldn't normally talk to. You may come off as an awkward mess, but you will triumph in the end.

Talking will get easier as you practice. Try getting a job that involves customer interaction. That definitely helps.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.