[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Had to take a poly for police employment >Have you said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: 1502902086879.jpg (17KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1502902086879.jpg
17KB, 500x364px
>Had to take a poly for police employment
>Have you said nigger or other racial slurs in the past 3 year
>N-n-no
>Would you assume the black man commuted a crime when everyone else is white?
>No
>Do you believe whites are superior
>No
>Do you browse white supremacist websites such as stormfront and 4chan
>N-no

Well it's safe to say I failed by why the fuck they asking me this? I bet they don't ask niggers this shit REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
This post literally outlines why those questions have to be asked
>>
>>39452766
All because I've said the word nigger in the past 3 years does not mean I'm going to go around shooting niggers. It's retarded, I'm sure they ask blacks if they say nigger right
>>
File: thats_enough_for_today_junior.jpg (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thats_enough_for_today_junior.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
>>39452788
It's different when a black person says it.
>>
>>39452725
>Do you browse white supremacist websites such as stormfront and 4chan
>This is an actual question they asked you
Let me guess, you probably live in some uber libshit state. I guarantee you they wouldn't ask that in more conservative states where they worry more about can you do the job and less about how many fee fees you can hurt.
>>
>>39452725
>lying on a polygraph
moron. They ask those to see if you're trustworthy, not because saying "nigger" in some context years ago is an auto fail.
>>
>>39452871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G39AJrNlWw4
>>
You can't trust anyone who hasn't said a racial slur in the past 3 years
>>
>>39452904
It's more about avoiding screening candidates who will panic and murder ni[b][b]as
>>
>>39452725
>things_that_actually_happened.txt
>All these retards ITT falling for an obviously fake story
>>
>>39453166
>Implying that's a bad thing
Less blacks alive means less crime.
>>
>>39453017
yeah, but the guy who told one joke casually or sang along to a shitty rap song doesn't have that at the forfront of his memory and probably has even forgotten they said nigger.
>>
Go back to pol.
If true they wouldn't of hired your ass because you sound like an autistic fuck.
>>
If you're on this board, you probably don't have what it takes to be a cop. You can't even handle being rejected by a few women.
>>
>>39453356
>We can't hire you because you use the word nigger
>Hey Jamal, you are hired despite using nigger, cracker, honelkey, and a record for gun possession
>>
>>39453402
Can you prove this whatsoever though?
>>
File: IMG_6238.jpg (38KB, 569x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6238.jpg
38KB, 569x421px
>>39453206
>>39453402
>implying it's Jamal's fault for your personal failings or if there is Jamal you lost your not Job to
>>
>>39453446
Yeah, visit NYC. Black cops are black correctional officers are being fired almost every day for breaking the law. There's a reason why city's with lots of niggers are always hiring for police as opposed to other places that only have the test every 4 years.

>>39453450
It's ok for Jamal to break the law and be racist cause his iq is 60
>>
>>39452725
>Police polygraph
>Asks anti-neonazi questions
Know how I know you're lying?
>>
>>39452871
No it's not I don't care what your reasoning is. it's the same derogatory hateful hurtful word and people should either stop saying it or stop making a big deal out of it simple as that
>>
>>39453402

Butthurt detected.
>>
>>39453521
This

>>39453515
Tell me how all police departments ask the exact same questions on the poly
>>
>>39453556
>I don't care if the police who are suppose to protect me all have criminal records who hate white people
>>
>>39453580
I consider it highly unlikely that ANY police department asks those questions. MAYBE in a majority black city.
>>
>>39453628
They want cops who aren't racist, but all because I day nigger does not mean I'll shoot black people or anything. It's retarded
>>
>>39453510
Jamal wouldn't be applying to be a police officer obvs. His name would be John or something. Anyways you should support more oversight of police officers but you won't because #Bluelivesmatter
>>
>>39453702
Did you know NYC corrections is 90% black and they keep firing COs for taking bribes, beating people, and sneaking stuff into the prison? I'm sure some of them were named Jamal
>>
>>39453762
Hasn't New York historically been corrupt?
>>
>>39453521
Yes it is, don't be retarded anon. When black people say it it's a term of endearment. When whites say it, they say it purely to dehumanize and rile up blacks. Let's not conflate the two.

Blacks don't say "nigger" they say "nigga."
>>
>>39453683
You're more likely to have some knee-jerk reaction and shoot a black person for going for the wallet you asked him too.

Plus the KKK sort of bragged about having people infiltrate police academies.
>>
>>39453837
That's only because black people can't enunciate due to their primitive palates
>>
>>39452962
It's been proven that polygraphs are inaccurate though.
>>
>>39452725
>Had to take a poly for police employment
>Would you assume the black man commuted a crime when everyone else is white?
>No

You probably should've answered yes, statistics and logic would be the first thing you need to know when carrying out an investigation.
>>
>>39452788
>All because I've said the word nigger in the past 3 years does not mean I'm going to go around shooting niggers
it does show a racial bias which is bad for someone in the position that you want
>>
>>39453683
>They want cops who aren't racist
Lies.
>>
>>39452725
I've said it, I was studying Tom Sawyer in English class.
I don't make assumptions, I make educated guesses.
I believe smart people are superior.
I browse /k/, a weapons and history board on 4chan, there is a difference between the boards.
>>
>>39453510
I would love to refute you but unfortunately, this is true. Mom works on Rikers and the workers there are like a fucking high school. At least they get splashed with shit and piss on the daily
>>
>>39453837
You mean black people are incapable of bringing other black people down by saying the word 'nigger' (or any other variation of that) even though it perpetuates the problem?
>>
File: 1469758616787.png (90KB, 572x505px)
1469758616787.png
90KB, 572x505px
>>39454394
Three out of four ain't bad
>>
>>39453521
>hateful
kek
Words are just noises we gave fucking meaning to.
Nigger has been used so much im surprised people still get offended by it.
>>
Ive done a poly before. Just be honest. They dont care that you browse 4chan.
>>
>>39454183
>>39454183
Holy crap: I'm in the South and some of these black folks are missing all kinds of teeth, talk very fast or poorly, and look at me when I can't understand the (sometimes) gibberish. You can't say the truth (they're uninyellligible). I tried that and there was a dead silence like someone had walked in his grave.

I'll have to just say in future: Fuckin' Army -- hearing loss!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.