[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not trolling r9k help me >Be me >21yo >sp

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pp_index2.jpg (7KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
pp_index2.jpg
7KB, 188x269px
I'm not trolling r9k help me

>Be me
>21yo
>spend all day on internet watching shitty memes
>don't read news so unaware of whatever's happening
>don't know where to read from to be able to participate on the internet
>don't read books
>don't watch movies
>don't play games
>don't know history
>can't locate no country other than my own and africa cause of a meme
>basically a default character in the game of life without any ability other than music and creative shit
>be guitarist and singer in college
>innately talented so never train that talent
>don't know how to sing properly, kinda just fake it with a nice voice
>don't know how to play songs on guitar but fake my way cause innately talented with guitar so have dexterous fingers (Not even kidding, this is an instrumental of nosurprises I made earlier)
>https://vocaroo.com/i/s0ubJVbHOiBR (not the best but its enough to fake)
>so people on college know me, but still have literal no friend other than these two ghetto dudes who have shitload of confidence
>meanwhile have none and always listen to these fags talk to how they like sex in dark while other likes it with lights on
>okayish handsome 6/10 but have real issues with self
>don't gym so will remain 6/10
>joined this acting group and be the worst actor cause afraid they'll judge so I poo more thinking less poo performance is better than them laughing and saying "haha he cray" I'm already unlaidable I don't need this
>can't quit cause everyone is now like "oh the okayish dude is joining the drama society wow" I didn't even want to join it /r9k/ I just told my friend I was considering it and he told everyone and I got cucked

I don't know what to do /r9k/ I wanna be aware of the world, I wanna be able to participate on the internet, I wanna be a man man

help
>>
Start reading books. /lit/ has a good starter pack
>>
File: essential-films (1).jpg (2MB, 2224x4888px) Image search: [Google]
essential-films (1).jpg
2MB, 2224x4888px
>>39451548
>spend all day on internet watching shitty memes
same
>don't read news so unaware of whatever's happening
just go on /pol/ or /int/ or some shit a few minutes a day
>don't read books
not a lot of people do these days
>don't watch movies
why not you'll probably like it
try watching the essential stuff so you can have quirky punchlines on rebbit
see pic related
>don't play games
good desu
>don't know history
just read some general superficial shit on the internet for meme purposes
>can't locate no country other than my own and africa cause of a meme
most americans can't either
>>
>>39451548

1. cut down on the memes
2. you dont even really WANT to be that aware of the news, it mainly doesnt matter (well some of it might)
3. as far as books go, i cannot help, i dont read either
4. doesnt matter really
5. what, not even basic games?
6. although history may not be that important, perhaps you should try learning? if matters to you.
7. look at a map, learn about the countries of the world.most people *should* be able to spot a country on the map.
8. the guitar playing was quite good for not knowing any songs. quite relaxing.
9. just quit. youll regret if you really dont want to be in that.

i tried
>>
>>39451548
BRO i am jamming the fuck out to your guitar ur good at that shit
>>
>>39451548
>I wanna be aware of the world, I wanna be able to participate on the internet

No you don't, because then you wake and as soon as you go online you just start getting angry and anxious and offended at everything that has absolutely no impact on your own life.

Look at alt-rights and SJWs, they're addicted to playing the victim card. They get off on being angry at the world. There is no joy in that.
>>
>>39451548
I'm not reading all of that shit, man. What the fuck is your problem?
>>
>I wanna be able to participate on the internet

What the fuck are you talking about?

Scoobadoo-originoo
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.