[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i look like elliot rodger in his 18th birthday really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: FaFb5Il.jpg (41KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
FaFb5Il.jpg
41KB, 500x664px
>tfw i look like elliot rodger in his 18th birthday
really makes me think
>>
>>39448243
You are probably going to be as handsome as he was, so do not worry. Girls will like, unless they are complete idiots.
>>
>>39448243
he looks nothing like his dad kek

the wonders of racemixing
>>
File: 1482671223804.jpg (207KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1482671223804.jpg
207KB, 500x488px
>>39448312
>tfw uglier than roger, dont have a fancy car, wealth or connections to hollywood

How can i ever make it if he couldnt?
>>
File: 1504010860985 - Copy (2).png (734KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504010860985 - Copy (2).png
734KB, 889x960px
He would have been a sex god in Asia.
>>
>>39448243

They're looks you grow into.

Like the lips are a bit large, but your lips continuously grow thinner over time so he'd look great when he was a bit older.

And his nose was a bit pig like due to being a bit small, but your nose continuously grows so as he got older it'd develop into a very nice and suiting nose for him.

Also he did well about getting a nice haircut.

So all he needed to do then was get some confidence and not act like a total dork around women and he would have been fine.
>>
>>39448420
He was 5'6 and had a butt load of money due to his parents.
>>
>>39448420
nobody who is male and 5'6 or under is in relationship
>>
>>39448350
That's a tough question. You'll just have to work to improve yourself somehow. Take extra care of your looks, study and try to get a good job. It's tough but better than just wallowing in misery.
>>
>>39448312
>yet another myspace angled, over-saturated, low quality photo of elliot
>h-he's so handsome!
Guy is ugly as fuck.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(9).jpg (550KB, 1786x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(9).jpg
550KB, 1786x2048px
>>39450333
Whatever. He is handsome from any angle and with any saturation or resolution.
>>
his dad is actually pretty attractive
>>
>>39451537

hello peter
>>
>>39448350
His high power level and inability to hide it kept him from getting pussy.
>>
>>39450946
Only thing he has going for him is a jawline. His other features are fucking gross. Dude looks like an ayyyy lmao
>>
>>39448312
Savage. Cruelest comment I've read this week.
>>
>>39451683
nah, all honest, he s rather cute. Nice jawline, cute big lips, average nose, average eyes. Would rate overall 6/10, 7/10 if you have hapas preferance
>>
damn, Elliot looks fucking good.

Why didnt roasties want him?
>>
File: EliotRogerThreads.jpg (620KB, 872x582px) Image search: [Google]
EliotRogerThreads.jpg
620KB, 872x582px
>>39448312
>>39448351
>>39448376
>>39450946
>>39451646
>>39451831
elliot threads are the gayest. Not of /r9k/, but from all of 4chan.

You guys are like those faggots that tell non-passable trans people how they actually pass.

KEK
>>
>>39451824
>cute big lips, average nose, average eyes.
This is how I know you're ugly. His lips look stapled on. His nose is his worst feature. His has bug eyes. Also his skin is gross. All oily
>>
>>39452088
hmmm dunno man, i ve seen way worst, yet they had gfs. I wouldn t say he's "hot", or "handsome", but he's somewhat average maybe a little better. that s why i' d call him "cute".
anyway it s only my shitty opinion, and i tend to rate other people better than they actually are
>>
>>39452148
>hmmm dunno man, i ve seen way worst, yet they had gfs.
Hmm.... it's almost like looks aren't necessary to get a girlfriend and beeing yourself, having a good personality and being confident are what ends up winning.

>but he's somewhat average maybe a little better.
I asked my girlfriend what she thought of him once, her not knowing who he is. She said he had a nice jawline but that was it. It made me realise he did have a good jawline though, didn't notice before. She said he was pretty eh though. He opinion dropped a lot when I mentioned he was only like 5'7" or something which is her height
>>
>tfw same height and look like the full asian version of elliot
>tfw same aloof and autistic disposition as him (with low self-esteem in place of narcissism)

should i kill myself

dont even know what would make me happy or at least not apathetic anymore
>>
>>39452259
>She said he was pretty eh though.
That s pretty much what i was saying. Physically he could totaly pass, but ofc he got a hard time finding a girl with his disgusting narcissic personallity.
but i dunno why i still have some kind of affection for him, some kind of empathic pity
>>
>>39452377
Low self-esteem and narcissism are the same thing
>>
>>39452422
Well, I'm usually more of self-deprecating rather than deluding myself into believing I'm a supreme gentleman.
>>
>>39448243

He deserved death
>>
>>39452377
Low self esteem can be fixed more easily than narcissism.

You can do it, bro.

>>39452422
Why do you post when you have no idea what you're talking about?

>>39452577
Even he knew that.
>>
>>39452701
If only my low self-esteem is all in my head. I'm uglier than Elliot most of the time. Good thing I live in a conservative culture and not somewhere you'd be pressured to lose your virginity at high school when you start puberty.

>>>/soc/25605488#25609695
>>
File: Bubs-TheWire.png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bubs-TheWire.png
54KB, 250x250px
>>39452919
I'm not saying that looks are not important to people, but there are many other areas where you can shine.

I'm creepier than you can imagine, but I overcompensate being as polite and thoughtful as I can.

Your looks are not in your head, but how you interpret them is. People are egotistical by nature, so they give very few fucks about other people's looks/flaws/whatever. Don't be self-consciouss about it and you'll enjoy your life more.

And don't compare yourself to elliot. He was a total fuckup beyond salvation, while you're just a fine young man with a self esteem problem.

Love yourself. It's the love you'll need the most throughout your life.
>>
>>39453157
That's not incompatible with what I said.

They talked behind your back about that, but that was it. It was just a topic of conversation; they moved to the next thing after that. Don't overthink it. Everyone is its own center and nobody bothers himself too much thinking about others.

The only exception is when someone is obsessed with someone, like omega men with elliot, fascists with hitler, fanbois with kojima, etc. Those do not apply here.

You're in the clear, friend.
>>
>People are egotistical by nature, so they give very few fucks about other people's looks/flaws/whatever. Don't be self-consciouss about it and you'll enjoy your life more.

Shit, my dude. That's something I cannot believe. It isn't all in my head either. I confirmed it when I heard my co-workers from behind the bathroom stall talking about how I'm a mute weirdo for unintentionally staring at his badly receding hairline (he didn't know, of course) and how I can't smile. You can bet they're thinking much worse. I tend to compare myself a lot to people and I'm a hypocrite who criticise people flaws in my mind.

Truth be told, it's just impossible for me to be normal and participate in society. I'm just looking for a reason to rationalize protracting my pathetic existence to avoid the pain of suicide. Those persona games have been working for the past two years, but lately nothing seems to do it for me anymore. I can't imagine living like this if I have no more obligations to spare my mother emotional devastation.
>>
>>39453223
Not being a friendless loser is just not my identity. No matter how much I can fake being a normie, it won't work. I'm just not that kind of person. I don't have the looks required to be one. Even then, I won't find any satisfaction in interacting with people I gained the companionship of with a fake personality.
>>
>>39453397
You're overthinking this. Normie and robot are just labels that people here use to further reinforce their world view. People that are social and outgoing can also be broken inside.

If you don't want to be social it's your decision. You do you, anon.

Also, don't confuse your circumstances with your personality and/or identity. Not having friends is not a personality trait, it's a circumstance. Free yourself from the burden of believing that you don't deserve them. They'll come easier that way. People aren't so eager to be with you if you tell them you don't deserve their company. Everyone deserves someone.

Except elliot. Fuck that faggot.
>>
>>39453508
>If you don't want to be social it's your decision. You do you, anon.

I wish that was the case but unfortunately my inclination for being a loner leads to difficulty since I'm inevitably gonna have to interact with normies if I want to exist.

>Not having friends is not a personality trait

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

I'm not saying I have this since I'm not diagnosed but I fit the bill almost as if I'm a textbook case. I have always felt like this since I was a kid. I doubt I'll ever change. I wish society makes it easier for peoppe like us achieve their own happiness within reason, whatever that is. Luckily, I think I'll be able to work from home after I quit this job.
>>
>>39453846
Interacting with people is not that big of a hassle. It's not like they're going for you. Everybody minds their own business, as I said before.

If you believe you might suffer from a mental illness, go to the doctor for a diagnosis. Try to solve your problems one by one. And more importantly, do not create new ones where they do not exist.
>>
>>39448351
lol kekeke
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.