[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the whores you know will one day be mothers and grandmothers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: BZEprVR.jpg (76KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
BZEprVR.jpg
76KB, 1200x900px
All the whores you know will one day be mothers and grandmothers.

How does this make you feel?
>>
A good portion of mothers and grandmothers are / were whores already, though.
>>
I really don't give a shit

Do I care if a donkey somewhere shits on its own leg?
>>
File: nasty woman.jpg (72KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
nasty woman.jpg
72KB, 640x441px
But whores get abortions
>>
>>39447455
they didn't have nudes online, or at least not nearly as much, next gen will be pretty fucked in the head imo
>>
>>39447440
I feel sorry for the poor chads. imagine all the mother of chads being passed around the chad at highschool.
>Ha i fucked Chad mother
> we are even. Me and Brad had a threesome with your mother yesterday
>>
>>39447440
>grandmothers.
Most of the time whores give birth to beta robot sons.

Shit, society's so degenerate I don't even know if grandmothers are going to be a "thing"- of course there will be women who've bred whose children have also bred, but those little cyborg mongrels won't be going to grandma's house for tea. They'll pass some old hag who is technically their grandma on the way back to her government provided rest cubicle who won't acknowledge them because it's sexist oppression if a woman looks at/likes children and it's rape if a man looks at/ likes children- that's why government robots raise the buggers and their genitals are burned off during infancy so they don't exist under the oppression of gender.
>>
>>39447477
>pixelated vagina
what the fuck is wrong with Asians
>>
But according to /pol/ and /r9k/ and all these articles, they won't be.

>HURR WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN
>WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE??
>WHY ARE MEN CHECKING OUT OF SOCIETY?

These sluts and whores can't stop screeching, they think they are oppressed because they can't find dates.
I've talked with some of these women and they usually use me as one collective image of everything they hate in men. I just insult them back.
>>
>>39449030
>Women who have lots of sex will never reproduce
Ok buddy.
>>
>>39447440
You mean like how whores of the past are mothers and grandmothers now?

I really don't see why I should care.
>>
>>39449733
This. Society never changes in any way and enlightened intellectuals realize that although the past may look different, everybody was just putting on a facade and secretly acted like whores.
>>
>>39449733
Yeah I don't buy the "women were perfect angels until the modern age" thing for a minute.
>>
Most of them already are desu.
>>
>>39449705
They're saying it themselves, not me. I still find it very hard to believe that they can't find at the very least some betacuck types to be with them.
All that screeching can't be for nothing.
Also, contraceptives decimated the birth rates in the western world, something /pol/ autists can't grasp.
>>
>>39450076
They also can't grasp that Hitler killed lots and lots of white people.
>>
>>39447440
not that one whore I actually liked

it figures that a prostitute would get caught up in a drug deal gone wrong/gang killing
>>
>>39447440
It's 2017. The vast majority of people aren't having kids. So most of the whores you meet won't even be mothers or grandmothers.
>>
>>39450242
/pol/'s autism knows no bounds, it's very sad honestly.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.