[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most unintelligent think you've said with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

What's the most unintelligent think you've said with sincerity out loud?
>>
File: 12233546.jpg (27KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
12233546.jpg
27KB, 480x270px
> Byzantium had nothing to do with the Roman Empire

I commented on youtube, because I have no social life.
>>
File: 1502469860451.png (39KB, 656x755px) Image search: [Google]
1502469860451.png
39KB, 656x755px
>>39446201
>Isn't Austria in Sweden?
Thought this my whole life until I was 14 when I said it to my sister and got laughed at by everyone in my family
>>
>>39446201
>Don't girls pee from their vagina?
I said this as a 26 year old in a med school anatomy class when we started the reproductive system. All the guys laughed at me.
>>
I pronounced 'epitome', 'hyperbole' and 'Socrates' incorrectly in the same sentence.
>>
>>39446201
is that the face of Samuel Beam?
>>
>>39447060
but you were right , girls pee from their vagina
>>
>>39446201
Thought Montreal was in Australia.
>>
>>39447089
Girls pee from their urethra, brainlet.
>>
>>39446201
eating a lot of carrots turn you orange

oh wait thats true im actually incapable of saying anything unintelligent
>>
>>39447089
which is inside the vagina, simpleton
>>
>>39447089
I thought that too. I believed their urethra opened into their vaginal orifice not into a meatus above it.
>>
this >>39447140
is reply to >>39447108
>>
>>39447159
I consider almost everything on that pic as the vagina like every other person in the worl. Get over it, definition faggot. It's a vagina and they pee from their vagina.

We men don't say we pee from our external urethral meatus, do we? No. We say we pee from our dick. And that's the truth.
>>
>>39447140
>>39447162
You have to be joking...

Original
>>
>>39447212
>Get over it, definition faggot.
These "definitions" matter a lot when you're dealing with women who have infections or cancers down there. I don't give a fuck what you think a vagina is though.
>>
>>39447078

Don't feel bad, anon. I'm the king of mispronouncing things. I said "epitome" incorrectly for a long time, and I only recently realized that I've been saying "attribute" incorrectly, as well.

Then again, I also think the people that especially care about the pronunciation are tremendous faggots. Good on your for reading enough to have a vocabulary that isn't entirely derived from hearing spoken word, I say.
>>
File: varg snow nigger.png (1MB, 811x889px) Image search: [Google]
varg snow nigger.png
1MB, 811x889px
>>39446201
post more varg shops
>>
>the city of belgium
i don't blame him though
this is a shit buffer state
>>
>>39446201
Trying to explain complex shit on 4chan and only mentioning part of the story cause lazy so peoples interpretation based on the partial information makes me look schizophrenic.
>>
>>39447140
Not really original dumbfuck.
>>
>>39446201
Said there was 15k jews globally. 15 thousand. I even raised my hand which usually means that I know the answer.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.