[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>read romance manga >get angry Why don't cute girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1501259673383.png (737KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
1501259673383.png
737KB, 634x845px
>read romance manga
>get angry
Why don't cute girls ever confess to me behind the school building? I'm literally a manga protagonist.
>>
>>39445947
>I'm literally a manga protagonist

and that is the exact line of thinking that means you're not a manga protagonist.
>>
>>39445947
Holy crap, anime girl has all the classic signs of autism
Could it be that all autismos are just aniume girls?!
>>
>>39446137
>only realising now that anime characters behave in simple to understand ways so that the socially inept audience can relate to them or call them cute

anime was literally designed for people with autistic-like qualities in mind.
>>
>>39446162
but could it be that this author found a way to make a game out of fucking autistic women?
ultrachad manga artist here
>>
>>39446162
So Japaneese people?
>>
>>39445947
Because life is not a manga. It's cold and uncaring, it would be better if we were just story characters and not these fleshy anxiety filled rc cars.
>>
>>39445947
If you are anything you are tomoko back before she made friends
>>
>>39445947
heartcatch is the 2nd best precure series
>>
>>39445947
same i look like some harem mc but i have no harem. i dont understand
>>
>>39446183
A lot of japanese hikkis would be in mind for anime. Have to play to what your audience wants. So yes, a portion of japan but that also leaked into other cultures, which is basically the reason this site exists in the first place.
>>
File: h7n04b9.jpg (79KB, 488x694px) Image search: [Google]
h7n04b9.jpg
79KB, 488x694px
>>39445947
>I'm literally a manga protagonist.
>>
>>39445947
>Why don't cute girls ever confess to me behind the school building? I'm literally a manga protagonist.
The probably don't like you because you misuse the word literally.
>>
>>39446137
That's not how autism works you stupid fuck.
>>
File: (you)3.jpg (79KB, 720x1214px) Image search: [Google]
(you)3.jpg
79KB, 720x1214px
>>39445947
Its stuff like this that convinces me that Erika is best girl, she is so comfy and nice! I want to gently hug her and twirl her frizzy locks. Tsubomi's kinda like that quiet girl who draws pretty decent art but always smells kinda weird and is kinda autistic.
>>
>>39446464
This guy is a faggot and yet I have to admit I envy the fact that he's confident enough to post something so gay
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.