[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Talk with an extroverted girl sometimes in uni > she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: London-dancers.jpg (229KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
London-dancers.jpg
229KB, 1200x800px
> Talk with an extroverted girl sometimes in uni
> she's extremely self-centered, extroverted
> her autism virgin detector is probably broke so not afraid to talk to me
> tells me about her normie life
> goes dancing, volunteers in child camps, has a job in bank
> broke up with her ex of 8 years but there's like 100s of partners to choose from she remarks
> thinks about having a baby
> loves to buy new earings

I literally suck up all the stories she tells me and then daydream of me being in them or experiencing them. It's like drugs - a glimpse into a completely different world where all the normies live...

> tfw I realize how fucked up I am...
>>
This is probably a good thing.

Gets you practice talking to girls and you learn about how they think.
>>
>>39444165
I wonder if she knows that she's the only girl I've talked to in what's possibly a decade... Seems to me that her mind just doesn't operate at all on this level luckily.

I lie to her about my life though... making up jobs, gfs... I feel like an asshole for it.
>>
>>39444213
There is absolutely no way this girl can empathize with your situation.

My view is that lying is only bad if it has negative consequences for the person who gets lied to, so I don't see a problem here.
>>
>>39444263
I hope so... I think she just want to talk about herself anyway (fine with me) so hopefully she won't go checking up on some of those "alternative facts" that I have presented to her when I get to talk about myself.
>>
>>39444114
>broke up with her ex of 8 years but there's like 100s of partners to choose from she remarks
How old is she? She's in for a very rude awakening.
>>
>>39444524
25... not strikingly hot, maybe 6/10 and has very big boobs...
>>
>>39444263
this
at the end of the day, the best case scenario is that she'll feel a really pathetic sense of pity attached to you and will just stop interacting with you because it makes her feel uncomfortable
I had a female friend that was really nice and she seemed like a genuine friend, always asking me to to open up when I seemed depressed. I finally did, and told her about KHV shit and about girls and how it sucks to not be with them ever and such.

She basically stopped hanging out with me, despite her being the one who was asking me to bring it up

I fucking hate normals man, I never want to be one, and I'm fucking glad that I never will. I think that the base quality for being a normal is that you have to be self-centered
>>
>>39444767
This is the reason I pretty much lie to everyone...

Were I to stop they would all be uncomfortable hanging out with a KHV loser. This is why I think I don't actually have any real friends, because they would all GTFO the very second I dropped a "coming out".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.