[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start adult high school >4 school hours per day, 4 days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: classics never die.png (79KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
classics never die.png
79KB, 645x773px
>start adult high school
>4 school hours per day, 4 days a week
>I'm always about 30-40 minutes early in school because I take the bus from the country side, and the school is in the city
>very first day notice this quiet and shy looking girl waiting for the school to begin, arriving early just like me
>she's quite skinny, wears all black, semi-long straight natural/unkempt blonde hair, and she's almost tall as me (I'm about 183cm)
>she's sitting kinda hunched with her legs in that "girly" position (or whatever it's called where the knees are together and feet in "triangle formation"), browsing something on her phone, maybe drawing on her tablet, etc. typical loner stuff
>she has very cute face, slightly slavic features, minimal makeup
>sits in the back of the class, never talks to anybody, never raises hand in class to answer to questions etc.
>after school is over, she rushes to school lobby, and is the last person there, probably waiting for her ride or something
>school has been going on for two weeks now, haven't seen her talk to anybody, and she's still there every day 40 minutes too early, and is the last one to leave
>tfw

TL;DR:
How does a robot approach a fembot? What the fuck to do? How does one approach a girl who's "unapproachable"? Not that I'm in any hurry or anything like that, she seems like a girl who doesn't care about socializing, so it's not like I have to worry about competition. I, too, haven't made a single friend during these two weeks of school, and I hope she has noticed that I'm not really a normie even though I might kinda look like one.
>>
File: jc feelton.jpg (134KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
jc feelton.jpg
134KB, 750x750px
She's absolutely perfect. I wish I knew how to talk to her and make her my wife. She's a like a girl straight from /r9k/ fantasies. She looks like she's into anime and video games. How does one approach a grill like that? I have diagnosed asperger's syndrome, I started school two weeks ago, and before that I was NEET since 2011. I have no friends, no social life, nothing going outside school, never had a gf etc. but in my last years of NEETdom I took control of my life, started working out, got a haircut etc. and now I look like semi-Chad even though I'm a full on assburger robot.
I don't want to think too highly of myself, but I'm afraid I might be intimidating all the shy nerd girls now that I don't look that much of a nerd myself anymore. Inside I'm still the same wizard candidate assburger even though I'm lean and clean, and I don't want some stacy, I want a fembot who really understands. As said before, I really have asperger's syndrome and I have never had a girlfriend before, but now that I have my life back on track I think it's pretty realistic to think about relationships.

There was this one unique chance during one of the physics classes where the teacher put us all in groups of 3-4 because there were limited supply of measuring instruments for some physics test, but because I sit in the front and she sits in the back, we were put in separate groups. That could had been the perfect opportunity to talk to her as a group member. Instead I had to do the test with some other front seat people.

And because it's adult high school and school days are only 4 hours, there are no lunch hours or long recesses, so I can't just sit in the loser table and make friends with the other nerds like I used to back in elementary school.
>>
>>39443801
I honestly don't know. Just try and say... Stuff. I don't think there's a "unique" way because else every robot would be aware of it. So.. Just say random stuff and be the robot you are ?
>>
>>39443801
jsut b urself op :-).
lol girls like that
>>
>fembot
Congratulations, You're retarded.
>>
>>39443808
Is it just you two alone for 30-40 mins?

You're gonna have to go over and talk. There's no other way
>>
>>39443801
>>39443808
if theres a soul still breathing on /adv/ i'd check there.
just make conversation my dude
>>
Sit next to her before class starts and ask her what she thought of last night's homework. After that try to veer the conversation into getting to know one another. You've got to make it known that you're interested in her personality and not just her looks so look to give compliments on the things she says.
Also if you don't have assigned seats, just keep sitting next to her
>>
>>39443887
That sounds like a good idea, but how to do that without it being weird and awkward? What if she doesn't reply? If someone approached me like that -especially a girl- I would be really weirded out. Not in that "wow what a creep" kind of weirded out, but in "what is going on?" kind of weirded out.
>>
>>39444060
You could always go with the classic and ask if she has a phone charger. Once you're talking, take notice of something on her shirt you recognize to talk about or just ask what she's doing while waiting. Unless she's as autistic as you she'll talk
>>
>>39444060
Yeah, ask her for a charger or something like that, if not literally just say that you noticed she's on her phone all the time, ask her what she doing there
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.