[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >12th of march it was sunday and I was eating lunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>be me
>12th of march it was sunday and I was eating lunch
>after hearing some cracking noises in my jaw I hear loud ass whistle in my ear
>OMGWTF.jpg
>found out I've developed tinnitus from nowhere
>starts coping with it listening earpods 24/24
>after a month finally 18 I get driving license and car
>watching youtube suddenly I see a trailer about a movie called "Baby Driver"
>Realize it's practically me
>God is fucking mocking me with movies
>>
I used to get those weird ass spooky coincidences, literally almost every single day, in the weirdest ways, until CERN turned on and it seems we're in a different universe now or something. It never happens anymore

It's not god it has something to do with parallel universes/the mandela effect/quantum immortality
>>
File: 1503673788462.png (391KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1503673788462.png
391KB, 600x765px
>>39443520
good goy very good
>>
>>39443520
Are you me, i literally wrote a manifesto about quantum immortality, parallel universes, the mandela effect, and also the law of attraction. Look it up anon, i still get coincidences and i attribute them to the law of attraction.
>>
>I lost a large portion of my hearing November 2015.
>Literally no sound in my left ear at all now.
>No-one knows what's wrong with me.
>Will probably be completely dead in 2 years
>Only 26
>Tinnitus also

Should I just Kms?
>>
>>39444332
this,
you got all time for helldom/eternal sleep
better enjoy ur last days my dude.
>>
>>39443520
>>39444280
I've had the same experience, people just told me it was just seemingly connected coincidences with no actual relation but it happened WAY too regularly, like at the very least 10 times a day and the connections were extremely clear through words or imagery every single time.
>>
the weirdest thing is that NO ONE never made a reference about tinnitus in a movie and now they shove it in my face like that when I'm trying not to think about it
>>
>>39444332
Happiness is just POV, everyone has shitty aspects of life and if you focus on them you want to kill yourself, everyone thinks too much about the things they don't have and not about the things they have. In your case I will be visiting ENT after ENT until someone gives an answer but then ignore it the other days, think about people who went deaf and how they want to hear now.
TL;DR: Everyone has bad and good things in life, if you think you can live bc a bad aspect you will be always sad, if you ignore the bad things and think about the good ones you will be happy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.