[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys come up with some good ideas for committing suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1432674591007-1.jpg (354KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1432674591007-1.jpg
354KB, 1080x1920px
Can you guys come up with some good ideas for committing suicide in a way that leaves no body behind?

I own some property in a remote area and have thought of just going far out into the woods and shooting myself, but of course I would eventually be found.

I want a method that will make it extremely unlikely that my body would be discovered in anyone's lifetime, so we'll say 100 years.
>>
Jeffrey Dahmer yourself. Get a big barrel of acid and climb on in
>>
>>39443349
But then there's a big barrel of acid and organic compounds... kinda gives it away.

What I want is to casually go off and "visit" somewhere and never return. No trace of what really happened will ever turn up. Ever.
>>
>>39443399
> rent a boat
> get a bunch of weights/ballasts
> turn off boat
> affix weights to limbs and torso in multiple spots
> jump in

bonus if you pop a bunch of painkillers before the plunge so you're good and high as you go down. With any luck it'll be the pressure that gets you first.
>>
>>39443399
>get 10-20 propane tanks, all full
>get about 50 kilos of black powder
>buy or make detonation device
>rent moving truck
>set all materials up in the back of the moving truck
>park truck anywhere you like
>detonate

you will be turned into smoke and dust, they will NEVER find you
>>
File: 1499047742442.png (592KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
1499047742442.png
592KB, 914x898px
>>39443060
Disintegrate yourself with acid in your bathtub. Bury yourself alive. I can't come up with anymore. Good luck anon.
>>
>>39443475
I've given this one a lot of thought but there are problems:

-drowning is the worst way to go. I'm not a pussy, but I'd rather not drown. Some have suggested shooting myself on the way down. Honestly, that sounds way too complicated.

-there's still a boat in the middle of the lake. Someone will find it. They'll realize I'm missing and put two and two together. They'll trawl the bottom of the lake and find my body with weights attached. Then it's obvious I committed suicide. I might as well use a noose in my bedroom.
>>
>>39443549
I chuckled. This could work if it were possible to buy all that stuff and rent the truck without using any credentials and without anyone knowing it was me.
>>
>>39443905
>Take gun
>Put boat on full speed or set it on fire
>Or pay someone to come get your boat and put it back no questions asked
>Jump and and pull trigger before you hit the water
>>
>>39443060
just go out in the woods really far, backpack out as far as you can into the largest natural area you can find, find a random cave or some shit and kill yourself in it. no one is ever going to find you. don't bring any identifying stuff. you need to go buy a gun from some drug dealers or a gun show or something that won't be traceable to you. your property isnt far enough, you need to go find like a fox hole to crawl into.
but also who really gives a shit. you wont care once youre dead.
>>
>>39443932

The point is I don't want to leave a trace. A boat in the lake is a pretty big fucking tipoff that something happened.
>>
>>39443970
I have good reasons to not want to leave a trace.

Your idea is good, problem is I can't get a gun. Yes, if I can get to a remote enough area there is a good chance I could avoid discovery for a century.
>>
Anyone else literally too embarrassed to kill themselves? I'm mortified at the thought of people poking and prodding my dead body, like the autopsy, and anyone seeing my baby penis or my ugliness in general
>>
>>39443060
>but of course I would eventually be found.
Tie your feet to concrete blocks and jump into a lake after shooting yourself in the head on a boat. It will look odd seeing an abandoned boat on the lake, but no one will find your 'Jason Vorhees' body. Bonus points if you wear a hockey mask and attach a machete to your person.
>>
Nuclear detonation should do the trick
>>
I imagine this would be quite terrifying for anyone, but...

You could try swimming as far out into the ocean as possible until you simply pass out from exhaustion. I imagine most people would be able to cover at least 20 miles. I can't imagine anyone finding your body 20 miles away from the shoreline.
>>
go to a bog naked and just shoot yourself in the head and sink in, you'll be hopefully preserved for future normies to laugh at your receded chin skeleton
>>
>>39443984
Make it look like it broke free from it's moring
>>
>>39443060
>Find a nice big tree.
>Dig a hole while naked.
>Get in hole.
>Cover yourself as much as possible with dirt from your feet to your chest.
>Shoot yourself in the head to end it.
>Be devoured by the insects, worms, and other wildlife.
>Only leave a skeleton behind along with your gun.
>>
>>39443060
>Go to a beach.
>Swim out as far as you can.
>Dive underwater.
>Breathe in the water.
>Pull out your gun and shoot yourself in the head on the sea floor.
>Be devoured by the sea life.
>Only leave a scattered skeleton and gun along the sea floor.
>>
>>39443060
Pay someone to kill you and dispose of your body
>>
>>39444026
Yes. What if they take pictures of your body and they leak onto the internet? I'm not suicidal but when I die I want any record of my existence on this Earth completely erased. If all that's known of me in a hundred years is my name, date of birth and date of death then that will be just perfect. I'm sure the Jews holding onto my picture/video/audio recordings and internet browsing history won't give a shit about my final wishes though.
>>
>>39443905
>take gun and some method of sinking a boat
>go to ocean
>sink boat
>as boat is sinking, attach weights and shoot yourself

done
>>
>>39445059
>>>take gun and some method of sinking a boat
A gun is a method of sinking a boat though. Point it straight down and shoot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.