[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need your guys help. A friend of mine owes me a lot of money,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1497298569646.png (416KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1497298569646.png
416KB, 638x425px
So I need your guys help. A friend of mine owes me a lot of money, but no way of paying. I gave her until Friday, which is right now, to figure out another way to pay me back. If she didn't find a way by today, I would choose for her. I don't know what to choose so I'm letting you guys choose for me. Dubs is what I pick and if no dubs, the post with the most replies is the pick.
>>
File: not singles dubs.png (118KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
not singles dubs.png
118KB, 250x250px
>>39442851
you put benis in bagina.
simple as that.
>>
Also I'm a senior in highschool, so it at least gotta be something reasonable to a senior.
>>
>>39442851
>>39442877
Make her give you her used panties maybe?
Also good job getting your own dubs dummy
>>
make her read you bedtime stories every night over the phone
>>
>>39442851
what the fuck kind of post is this. you're just waiting for someone to say "hehe fug her xd" so you can be all "omg no im such an awkward autist"
>>
If she agreed to pay you back, have her pay you back incrementally. Don't worry about how long it takes
>>
>>39443005
Nigga you don't think I wanna fuck her?
>>
>>39442851
Ask for rough sex. You'll love it.
>>
>>39443024
You made a commitment, anon!

Roll
>>
>>39443024
Unfortunately, her ass doesn't have the means to pay 59,000 dollars nor does she want to pay the money, that's why I made this thread.
>>
>>39443033
Yep OP got his wish. We can stop all this now.
>>
>>39443089
NIGGER WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LOAN A BITCH 59 GRAND
>>
>>39442851
Why not go for the master-sex slave route for the rest of your senior year. If she owes you a lot, then shouldn't you get your money's worth? If you want some titties and ass, she would have do it. If you want nudes, sex tapes, or for her to wear something kinky, she would have do it. If you want any kind of sex, she would have do it. It's simple. Even if she gets a boyfriend, she would still have to do it. It's like you're a stupid nigger, OP. Now that someone said what you probably wanted someone to say, leave and get the fuck out.
>>
>>39443233
dubs detected

kendrick originiono
>>
>>39442851
>her

First mistake
>>
>>39443233
Lets be fucking reasonable. She'll never agree to that. And technically OP doesn't have really any sway except social pressure. No highschooler is going to be able to take a classmate to small claims court. If op is interested in her though, she'd certainly let him fuck her a couple times to drop the debt. If he demands much more than that though she'll probably just refuse to pay at all and OP is fucked.
>>
>>39443155
More importantly, how did a high schooler get 59k to loan out?
>>
>>39444260
>shell never agree to that
Not if he threatens to call cops or sue or something
Do it OP, get the sexy tiem with stacy.
>>
>>39443089
prove that youre the OP
opriginal
>>
>>39443089
Did you give her a fucking car and 6 years rent?
>>
>>39444299
It wont work, youre basically demanding rape for an agreement that was never drawn up. Women hold favor in court and you have no evidence to the contrary.

I hope that this is bait because you literally cant do anything.
>>
File: 1500146008060.jpg (58KB, 625x537px) Image search: [Google]
1500146008060.jpg
58KB, 625x537px
>>39442851
Sell her to an Arabian lord for shekels.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.