[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American grill moved to aus, went to school with her >She's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1504247019190[1].png (189KB, 389x379px) Image search: [Google]
1504247019190[1].png
189KB, 389x379px
>American grill moved to aus, went to school with her
>She's a 7/10
>We were good friends all through school
>She dates some sudanese nigger
>She becomes a drug addict
>One day she adds me on facebook
>Don't recognise her
>She tells me all her difficulties she's suffered and how she's glad to be talking to me
>She's a 3.5/10 now
>Chubby, huge stretch marks, almost a double chin, deep baggy eyes, fucked teeth, shit tattoos everywhere, scars everywhere
>She has 3 kids, 3 boys; 2 niglets and 1 white
>all of them look completely different
>Lives in housing commission
>she has no car, her house is literally just an oven, microwave, old tube tv in the living room with a dvd player, old crusty couch
>she's always very nice to me, she comes over to my house and cleans and makes me dinner one weekend while her kids are at her mums
>we are watching a movie and talking about school days
>she leans in and hugs me
>give her a hug
>she leans down and tries to unzip my fly
>no ty
>she gets offended and throws tantrum asking me whats wrong
>tell her I am just not interested in any sex right now
>she gets over it
>we hang out for a few months
>she loses her commission house somehow
>let her move into mine for a little bid
>1yr later shes still there, she doesnt do anything, doesnt cook, doesnt wash, doesnt clean
>seek legal advice
>get her removed
>she blasts me on facebook for "throwing her kids and her out to the cold"
>try to explain the situation to her friends
>they all thought we were dating
>I tried to be nice
>fuck it, paid bond and put my name down on a lease and got her a cheap house, paid 10 months in advance for her rent to get all of her friends off my back
>one day I get a letter
>$14500 in damages
>apparently she trashed the house and stayed in it an additional 4 months after the 10 months i paid in advance without paying anything
>got blacklisted by real estates in my state
>she throws a brick through the window on my car

whats wrong with american women?
>>
>>39442752
you're fucking retarded. you trusted a woman.
>>
>>39442752
Actually what is wrong with you

What did you expect
>>
>>39442752
What the hell did you think was going to happen? You let trash people into your life they make your life trash

And how did you put up with the nigglets?
>>
I hope this isn't a true story.
>Woman is definition of lowest tier trash there could be
>Provide for her to live for 22 months without her having any consequence for her action
>She acts like she has all along and fucks you over
>"WHAT DID I DO WRONG BROS?'
>>
>>39442752

You're literally the dumbest fucking cunt on the planet.

It had nothing to do with her being American and EVERYTHING to do with her being worthless degenerate trash. Why the fuck would you let her live with you or pay her rent, you pathetic numale?
>>
File: mentos.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mentos.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>39442752
There's nothing more sweet than seeing retards like you get fucked over by even worse whores.
>>
This is a bait thread to make Aussies look bad, only explanation. No man can be such a cuck.
>>
>>39442752
What's wrong with you? Accept the friend request of a drug addict? You should know that once you're a junkie, you're a junkie for life. Some people can't be saved.
>>
File: 1502391471120.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1502391471120.gif
208KB, 312x322px
The fuckers in the thread are like flies to a web
>>
>>39442883

Numale white knights are an international phenomenon, anon.
>>
literal cuck

Thank god for /pol/. I may be a depressed skinnyfat weak neet. But I'll never be a cuck
>>
>>39442752
>Australian
>uses usd currency

Nice try cuck stop racebaiting
>>
>>39442910

... Oh my God, please be a troll. Please.
>>
>>39442752
God youre such a good person it hurts.
People deep down anon, are evil.
I know you just want to do whats right and i admire that, but it will only hurt you.
You learned your lesson.
>>
>>39442752
>taking a coalburner in to your life
no what the fuck is wrong with you ya stupid fucking abo
>>
>>39442752
coalburners should be considered persona non grata in your life.

live and learn, all you can do is share this lesson with others
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.