[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guise i still miss her never even dated, or seen her irl actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (46KB, 641x527px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
46KB, 641x527px
Guise i still miss her

never even dated, or seen her irl actually either. but i still really wish she was here with me here. I still message her occasionally and she responds but we'll never be together. I think she didn't lie when she said she really likes me too but I honestly don't know at this point.

wat i do?
>>
>>39442492
Ask her to be your girlfriend.

I'm confused, is that out of the question?
>>
>>39443219
I did already. She first agreed to skype but then backed out once I tried to set a time a couple days later.

She then heavily implied she didn't like me in that way but when I said "well if you don't like me in that way then it's fine" she said "I never said that" and after I pressed her on how she's not making any sense, she said:

"Fine. I'll be honest. If that gets you to shut the fuck up. I like you. I really like you. But I can't put effort or time into this. Please don't talk to me anymore."

W
>>
>>39443339
shit i accidentally posted. last sentence was

We still talk though, less though
>>
>>39443339
>>39443354

Damn.

That's some Grade A female mumbo jumbo.

Frankly I would just try to forget about her.

But if you really must, then just be persistent and ask her out again, and be super confident. Tell her how it can work and why you should be together. Make some notes ahead of time. Just don't be fake about any of it.
>>
>>39443410
yep :-\

No but that's the thing, if her goal was to see how much I'd pursue, I've gone 100% already. After some time, she stopped logging into the messaging app and I actually restarted contact with her. This sounds like bullshit but I went full weaponized autismo and found a vulnerability in the messaging app that would let me see the phone number liked to the account. I even bought a dozen disposable phone numbers for the 'attack'. She knows that too.

And I literally can't stop thinking about her still. It's crippling how much I like this girl.
>>
>>39443551
Realistically, she probably just doesn't want to be in an online relationship, even a good one.

I really don't know much about the situation though.
>>
>>39443597
I already told her that I can fly over to her and I've implied that my family does well enough for that to not be an issue. reeeeee it doesn't make sense reeeeeee

She's very INTJ, sort of a self fulfilling prophecy given that she's really into the whole mbti shit, but still. Not sure if that helps.
>>
OP, 3 weeks ago I was in LITERALLY THE SAME EXACT POSITION you are in now. (I still kinda am). I know how much this hurts, but you gotta stop doing this to yourself. I know this is the last thing you want to hear, but you need to cut her off. You need to delete your conversation history, uninstall Skype, and deactivate/delete your Skype account. I did this and I'm beginning to heal. It still hurts, but it's less and less everyday. I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy. Not even a member of ISIS deserves this shityy side effect of oneitis, but believe when I say this is the only way forward, the only path towards feeling better. Be strong bro.

Side note, do you two live in the same state/province?
>>
>>39443732
Different dude here, I've known my online crush for 2 years and we still talk every week, don't know how I could get over her. How long have you known yours?
>>
Another note, I hate when people give "just cheer up" reddit tier advice, but I strongly reccomend adopting a new hoby or passtime of any sort. I've recently begun walking early in the morning right after waking and walking right after bed, and staying under 2000 calories a day. You need to redirect your thoughts and your focus on something else (most importantly away from her). Hell, I've even started a new game in Pokemon Yellow after so many years because I remember how mind occupying Pokemon was in my childhood years. Every little bit counts, OP. I'm not the type to normaly reach out and help people, but again, this pain of unfulfilled oneitis sucks fucking ass, and I just don't won't someone to feel this pain especially when it isn't necessary and can be helped. Good luck, man.
>>
File: file.png (29KB, 242x252px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 242x252px
>>39443732
I have her number memorized for some fucking reason. My brain is fucking tormenting me. I don't even have my own number memorized but I know her's by heart.

I did completely stop talking to her for about two months and I started thinking about her less but it hit a plateau at one point so I ended up texting her again and talking some more. Now, I'm not as bad as I once was but she's still on my mind.

On top of that, she once deleted her account out of the blue and I went weaponized and found her by cross referencing her location with her first name and a full name seen in a notification i saw in a screenshot she sent. But after I found out she wasn't a catfish, I didn't do anything. I was starting to feel better I guess but then like 4 months later, she texts me out of the blue with a new account.

>Side note, do you two live in the same state/province?

Nope, she literally lives on the other side of the world.

>>39443780
Almost a year now. Haven't talked consistently for all that time though.
>>
>>39443812
What the fuck, are you me?

I'm not OP but holy shit you just described my life right now.

>Just started walking 2 times a day
>Just started 2000 calorie limit a day
>Just started playing old pokemon games

Literally the only 3 new things in my life.
>>
>>39443812
The thing that kills me is the lack of closure. If she just blocked me or something I could start the healing process.
>>
>>39443780
I've known mine for 2 years as well. She kind of lead me on. She flirted with me heavily even though she had a bf. after 2 years of painful hopeless orbiting, 3 weeks ago I decided enough is enough. She'll never be mine and I need to move in the direction towards accepting that. It was a tough decision to make and I don't know if I'll ever not regret it, but what I can say is that I definitely feel better now than I would have had I continued to orbit her for little crumbs of happiness she whimsically and randomly dispenses. She's a great girl. I hate to disparrage her, but for my emotional health, I had to make a drastic change.
>>
>>39443845
I hate when people say "we are all special snowflakes" To poorly paraphrase Tyler Durden in Fight Club because I don't feel like looking it up " we are all the same worthless decaying matter blah blah blah..."
>>
>>39443859
Yeah closure is a bitch for sure, I feel you on that one. I feel like I can sympathize with with a rapist or murderer that can't stop thinking about his victim. I'm not implying I wronged her, but now I know what it means when people are traumatized by events. I hate when people say "dude just let it go" as if I wouldn't if it were that easy. - don't know about you, anon, but for me, it's like this feeling won't let go of me.
>>
This is strangely similar to my situation.
She told me that it would be nice to skype. It was around may. I said her that okay, we can do it any time she wants. Nothing for like 2 weeks. I ask her about it, tell her that i will remind her for 2-3 days, if she's just forgetting about it. Nothing. We are not even talking anymore that much. I message her like once every two week. She's not starting conversations ever.
I thought "okay let's get this straight"
I basically tell her i like her, and ask if she would want to date (sidenote: the date would have been a month later, because she would move to a city that much closer to me)
It ends with "Yeah it would be nice to meet up"
She haven't started any conversations since then either. Obviously not interested, so i just let it be. I just don't get it. She was the one who originally started messaging me. I wasn't just desperate, she really seemed like she was interested. I just don't get it, if i was so upfront about it, why couldn't she just tell me that she's not interested anymore?
>>
>>39443955
Yee

like i just wish she was here with me right now and we were shitposting together or something
>>
>>39444075
Fucking exactly. Shit not making sense is what is keeping me from moving on.
>>
>>39444085
I didn't read all of it tbqh but my current girlfriend and I are on the ropes rn because we don't mesh as well as I had hoped when I was in the "she's so perfect but will never talk to me " phase. We've been together for like a year but she started off by making me awkwardly wait like 7 months to date when we basically were a thing. Looking back it's obvious that this was a red flag. If your girly is being distant to start it won't end well
>>
So I'm not alone. If I ever decide to pursue a girl online again please shoot me. It's torment.
>>
>>39444273
It goes both ways. I've learned that chasing boys online will only result in tears. People suck.
>>
>>39444300
Just to check: are you on google + and have a name that starts with J?

See it's difficult to stop. One's imagination runs wild.
>>
>>39444359
No, but that would be a very interesting coincidence. Does your J browse /r9k/?
>>
>>39444467
I'd be very surprised if she did.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.