[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went on a date with a girl significantly more attractive than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3186.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3186.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Went on a date with a girl significantly more attractive than I. Every robot's dream, right? Oh god the hesitant side hug she gave me, the sliding gaze, and the "I gotta go" at the end were the fucking worst. I wish she had never responded to me.
>>
that's the whore who is meant to top my dreams? lmao I'm dead
>>
>>39441049
>more attractive than I.
learn grammar
>>
>>39441090
Not actually her, but still way better looking than me
>>
File: 1501751947215.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1501751947215.gif
575KB, 500x306px
>>39441049
It happens to the best of us anon, don't beat yourself up over it. I once had a girl jump out of my truck and slam the door without even saying goodbye!

You managed to get one date, so just do it again until it works
>>
File: wojack.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>39441049
Lol i did this a few months back thinking somehow she could look past that im obviously a loser. We chatted for around two hours once she got enough info that I was trash she was done with me.

>tfw tried to text her for a month after no luck
>>
>>39441111
Not OP but it gets fucking tiring going on dates not that i've had many but you are always expected to pay and shit and then they usually are not interested.
>>
>>39441098
>more attractive than me am

What do you want, anon?
>>
>>39441150
I feel like if I ever did try to meet with a woman like this, I'd inform her just what she was getting into before ever scheduling a date. The shitty part is she's probably full of lies and awfulness too
>>
>>39441267
>you tell her
>she stops replying

lol thats what will happen. in person you have a chance at least maybe you are really attractive to her or some shit its random with whores desu
>>
i don't want to ever meet a girl off of tinder, despite having one for almost a year now
>>
File: IMG_4140.jpg (86KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4140.jpg
86KB, 874x684px
>>39441098
He used proper grammar numbnuts
>>
this exact thing happened to me.... it feels so fucking terrible. i felt so empty. unlike ever before.
>>
>>39441253
>Went on a date with a girl who was significantly more attractive than me

It's not fucking hard anon
>>
this is why I let women show interest into me first. I've only ever had one gf but I'd rather be 26 have sex with one girl than have these memories playing over and over in my head while trying to fall asleep
>>
File: 1453678305099.jpg (200KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1453678305099.jpg
200KB, 709x765px
>be skinnyfat, start getting /fit/ last christmas
>down a good bit, manage to get a date with qt in april
>goes really well, but we're about an hour drives from each other
>after date that went okay, motivated as fuck, start crushing the gym, text her everyday and really start to feel something
>been near a month since we had a date, got another one scheduled, lost like 6kg and getting LEAN, so excited to see her
>she cancels, we literally stop texting within a week because the conversation just dies
>drink myself to sleep, eat shit
>back up to within a few kg of my weight last christmas
>>
why do you guys put the pussy on a pedestal?
>>
>>39442300
I put the pussy in a sarcophagus.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.