[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone here explain why /r9k/ doesn't condemn this show?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1468807470259.jpg (97KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468807470259.jpg
97KB, 600x900px
>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BURP*
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *burp* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty *burp* come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
This is the entire series in a nutshell
>>
You've posted the exact same thread on /tv/.
>>
I haven't even seen 30 seconds of this show. I don't watch it cause I'm afraid I'll like it.
>>
>getting miffed by a meme show
this is why you are not intelligent
>>
>>39441017
I've watched most of it, it is funny sometimes but the cringy reddit shit is real, especially in recent episodes.
>>
>>39440964
This butthurt over a TV show...oh my Lord.

If I lived next door to you I'd play rick and morty and big bang theory over and over at maximum volume and everything I saw you taking out the trash I'd try to talk to you about those shows and at night when I have sex I'd shout quotes at the climax

Your a faggot robot lol
>>
>>39441146
>when I have sex
who do you think your're' kidding
>>
The first season was good
Second was meh
only saw the first episode of the third and didn't like it
>>
File: BlackMirrorTitleCard[1].jpg (7KB, 358x202px) Image search: [Google]
BlackMirrorTitleCard[1].jpg
7KB, 358x202px
>>39440964
>Technology is changing our social relationships!
>Imagine a world with VR and it's not for sex xD
>She cheated on you but you have to live with it bro and you can't see your chinky not-daughter lol
>Aren't people vain? What if we rate people in the future? Btw rate my show 10/10
>Fucked a pig :DDD
>What if cartoon characters could run for office?
>What if we're all just living in a simulation?
>THE INTERNET. THROUGH YOUR EYES. LOL
>>
>>39440964
Why do i have to cendemn it? Tf are talking about?
>>
>>39440964
because is out of his goddamn mind and his antics are absolute insanity.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 222x227px
>>39440964
have an upvote rick m'gentlesir
>>
>>39440964
its just sci-fi family guy, nothing special
>>
The show doesn't even go on rants about god that much.
Also there's literally an episode where Satan is the antagonist.
>>
>>39440964
The whole point of toxic Rick saying god isn't real repeatedly is because he's a compilation of all the worst parts of Rick taken to the max. Also, Rick prayed to god when he thought he was about to die in one episode.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.