/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >want to die >meet qt in sophomore year high

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1503641035499.jpg (448KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503641035499.jpg
448KB, 1920x1200px
>be me
>want to die
>meet qt in sophomore year high school
>try to die
>no longer want to die
>start dating that summer
>she's my only friend, fuck everyone else
>always been kind of a loner so it's not normal for me to have like one friend
>go to local university together
>plan to move in together to go to another 4 year university together
>apartment hunt, find a nice place she loves and we sign a lease
>two weeks before move in
>"sorry anon i want to go somewhere else for school so i'm leaving you"
>fugg
>cry like a little bitch
>she was perfect
>put on my big boy pants cause i have to move
>family helps, everyone is great
>go to bed alone
>no qt to cuddle with like i dreamed of for the past four goddamn years
>get on with it best i can
>busy enough trying to figure shit out around the apartment not to do much thinking
>paying rent, finding a job, utilities, trying to cook, fighting evil ISP company, even trying to get myself a nametag on my mailbox
>even with all this shit to think about, the 30 minutes before i fall asleep is torture
>the only time i really have to think and its just thoughts about her
>get my shit figured out
>bills paid, internet unfucked, got my name on my mailbox, got a job
>drink every night and play games on a discor server with people i met on /k/
>life aint too bad, nights still suck though
get home from work today, ready for another night of drinking and vidya
>go check my mailbox
>landlord stuck her name on the mailbox too
>sudden wash of feels
why is it the little shit that burns so much
here i am drinking alone in the dark
shes never coming back
seems like every day that little sideways glance at my gun seems a little bit longer
the only thing that kept me sane and going the past four years is gone
every day i think about the things i could have done differently
sorry for rant, /r9k/
im drunk and im sad and im lonely and i dont know what to do
enjoy kitten
>>
File: IMG_0770.jpg (68KB, 614x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
68KB, 614x405px
USMC recruits office. Stop being a faggot and join up. Before long you will be out shooting arabs and have completley forgotten about her.
>>
>>39441054
honestly my backup plan to college if i cant hack it. already have a degree, so if shit goes so far south its in antarctica ill be heading to the muhrines for chopper school
>>
>>39440938
>caring about roastie whores
top kek anon.fucking normies and their *struggle*.
>>
>>39441099
You dont need that shit. The military being alpha macho chad is just a meme. Of course there are people with such a mindset but you will find a fair share of spergs just like you i.e. In the coast guard mainly.
>>
>>39441154
if by "roastie whore" you mean the virgin i met when she was 15 and loved the absolute shit out of, the only person i ever talked to, the only person i enjoyed spending time with, the only person i ever opened up to about anything in my life
>>39441239
i dunno i just want to fly helicopters
>>
File: IMG_2707.png (368KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2707.png
368KB, 479x640px
>>39441494
And yet she upped and left now dident she ? If you shared such a connection she wouldnt have left you massive cuck , you got played , tricked into thinking you had something you dident , now either man the fuck up and forget the cunt , since she probably dosent even remember you at this point or take that gun and kill yourself like a weak willed little bitch who has everything but wants to end it all because he lost a cunt that left him at an important moment .
>>
>>39441691
yeah man i was an angel and she was the devil herself. fuck her. she was evil and it was all her fault.
no.
fuck you.
you know what its like to have someone know exactly when you need to be held in exactly the right way?
i do and it is the best goddamn feeling in the world. she wasnt just some high school whore, she wasnt just some fuckbuddy. i know for a goddamn fact that feeling went both ways.
and you know what? i know exactly how i fucked it up. i know what i could have done differently.
so yeah, here i am the weak little bitch who has everything who isnt smart enough to complete the program hes enrolled in, who has fucking eczema of all things so fuck the military, who is too irreversibly lazy to put any effort into anything worth doing, who is completely and utterly alone because 4chan has ruined any social skills i may have had left.
just fucking kill me alrwady.
>>
>>39442323
Yes , be a coward , thats all you are , keep crying about all your "problems" as if someone will pop out of nowhere to help you , either strive forward , or keep crying and blaming your the fact that you cant get up after that on your problems . Also congrats a real 10/10 woman that loved you and knew how to hold you , left you in the dirt , horrah , im done here if you dont wake up from what i wrote here then cry your eyes out and kill yourself with that gun
>>
>>39442440
fuck you, shitbird.
>>
>>39442496
Hahah im gonna assume this is opm, have fun being a depressed failed normalfag , who knows maybe someday you might grow some balls
>>
>>39442323
you probably just got baited by some fat cunt who watch anime and wears fedora, stop replying to him xd

just go on with your life, you have an house, a job, friends to play vidya with, and remember time heals all wounds, so be strong buddy
>>
no one cares you dumb normie. Go rant about it on facebook
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.