[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ciara I love you so very much and I wish to talk to you. Please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 1503156169220.jpg (127KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1503156169220.jpg
127KB, 640x1136px
ciara I love you so very much and I wish to talk to you. Please write me back or I will kill myself. I know this is retarted but love is blind yeah
>>
File: 2017-08-05-23-04-44-.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-05-23-04-44-.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>39440526
Just finally do it
>>
>>39440526
if love is really blind you should test that theory by putting bleach in your eyes right now
>>
>>39440565
I was gonna do it then I saw this video of ciara and I clinged on it like following the light. SHe witnessed me too, I dont know if she is really obsessed level thinking about me but I really think she does. I wouldnt compete with any of you if I thought we were any less then ideal for each other. Im not delusional too I realize it may not work out because she keeps a space between her and any situation she is in and she willl ignore her feelings towards me even though if I may be very charming or whatnot so yeah.
>>
>>39440526
i love her more u stupid niggerkike
leave my waifu alone
>>
>>39440734
If you know where she lives, works, just go talk to her in person, be a little pushy if neccessary. If it wont work out, try to get over it, delete all videos/images of her. Or just kill yourself, makes it alot easier
>>
>>39440526
Newfag

Also ciara is 6/10 at best I dunno why people fall for her or are they just being ironic?
>>
>>39440903
Ciara is not on the scale she is something else. 10 appereance and a certain personality, for her to love you, you have to be something else too, when that happens love always finds its place and thats what has happened to me.
>>
She literally responds to everyone on discord. I've hit her up a few times. However I can roleplay and act like her if you have some weird fetish that involves talking to her directly on the imageboard.
>>
>>39441141
:Discord is the backplan than can you please give me her discord? I gave her my telegram no response yet maybe she havent recieved it(my username is my telegram. A lot of people may try to talk but I will just respond to her)
>>
>>39440526

She called me a pure aryan boy almost a year again.

Feels gud
>>
>>39440734
She would literally date anyone that gives her attention you faggot
>>
>>39440756
Haha.Only one of these fishes can jump these boat friend and its gonna be me,.. I hope.
>>
So, what's the deal with the friendship bracelets. I'm starting to get a bad feeling. It's shaping up exactly like the xmas card scam. I checked the fiver page and she has "no open projects" and there's no info anymore about when Im getting my bracelet. Did she just take the money and run or what?
>>
Tell me where you live so I can cave your fucking skull in for being a retarded faggot.
>>
>>39441141
>However I can roleplay and act like her if you have some weird fetish that involves talking to her directly on the imageboard.
Can you really do that in a realistic way? Serious question.
>>
>>39441250
She probably forgot you minutes after seeing you , not only that but do you honestly believe she cares about some random dude on a virgin board ? If she was to get someone it isent gonna be anyone its gonna be someone she knows , either infiltrate yourself into her life slowly or forget about it , or kill yourself its all the same honestly
>>
>>39440526
Is this a trap
Originally
>>
>>39441454
I just wish she would give me a handjob to completion.
>>
>>39441286
Its just a side quest for her I think. Money wont make her blinded she is not like that, I think some of her childish side was involved.

>>39441299
Istanbul Im a roach but a cool roach like ataturk

>>39441230
If she just talks to her I might feel okay since I got her to talk to me somehow and escape if I must. I just want her to talk to me.

>>39440780
I cant if she looks me in the eyes I know she would know that something special going on but we live too far apart.

>>39441454
I wrote things that jump out of the screen along with some retarted stuff since some illuminati profile picture dude who has been following my comments tried to cockblock me for a reason thats but we later became sort of friends though out the converrsation so no hard feelings. I have a feeling she posted the latest video that she deleted just to mess with me. I am the dude who invented writing songs to ciara thing so I was very smart with it.
>>
>>39441550
Im really sleepy so I made a lot of mistakes. What I meant with the 3rd comment was all I need from her is for her to talk to me atleast once then I will have accomplished something significant yeah
>>
>>39441550

No such thing as a cool roach. Get stomped, Turk faggot.
>>
>>39441550

Ataturk was an albanian, modern turks are shit.
Fuck off arab
>>
File: IMG_3072.png (238KB, 278x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3072.png
238KB, 278x337px
Ciaraposter pls leave

I thought you fags were done with this thot by now.
>>
>>39441640
What if I told you Im half albanian

>>39441623
Turkish people used to be very cool people before their identities were stolen from them through Gulen and such. This is how their self protection instinct was severed so it would get controlled more easily.

Im very good at analyzing things aswell thats why I have a lot of symphatizers amongst the illuminati community, they verbally support me, not much but they let me be free to create arguments and such I suppose. This thread is kinda dead so there is no harm in talking.
>>
>>39441876

Albanians are the based roaches from the old ottoman empire. The other turk half you have is pure arab eunuch shitskin.
>>
>>39441774

She has over a thousand followers on Instagram and some of those faggots find this place and start posting. I honestly hope this mick piece of garbage gets killed by one of her more crazy orbiters like this faggot turkroach that's posting.
>>
>>39441933
>I honestly hope this mick piece of garbage gets killed by one of her more crazy orbiter
That can happen easily with any person who is mentally unstable. Go on tinder or any app for dating, catfish people as Ciara, send them to her house/work place, and hope they hurt her once they come into contact.
>>
>>39441918

Thats why they had to rig the election through tayyip and get a hold of the enlightened turkish people and distort the conception of religion in turkey for it to be gravitated towards Arabian culture(you have to be arabic to be muslim exceptra). Tayyip is cool now since he saw they are gonna kill him because he had to create a rebellious appearance about himself in order to remain in power. I talked to him through mail he is cool now he is not on the side of them any longer. He spoke of the things I was preaching a few times. I was actually gonna kill myself because something they did really got to me then ciara made a new video and I was fixed.

>>39441933
This is the last time you hear of me after this I will try a few more times then I will leave, but I will keep on posting just a few more times. I opened myself a lot because Im sleepy and all so I just might quit after this.
>>
>>39442069
>distort the conception of religion
The fact religion can so easily be distorted is what makes it useless in the first place. All countries need to move more towards secularism through implementation of separation of church and state.
>>
>>39442069
>I talked to him through mail
You talked to the president of Turkey through mail?
>>
>>39442116
Stupid people can be manipulated. Im not religious in any sense, I refused to believe in religion through being a baby(literaly). But I symphasize with the islam religion and I will turn to being a muslim on my path. I make no plans actually because Im gonna be killed(soul death) Its a few months or even weeks away I think so there is some time. Im not only intelligent but physicially and characterwisely attractive aswell thats why I try to meet ciara because Im her male twin.Anyways thats how I end this thread I guess the shock effect is too high by entering this thread Im expecting no responses.
>>
>>39442260
never mind. They talk to a lot of people.Its not the problem. I drifted too far from shore.
>>
>>39442260
I opened myself up too much, and got into this emotional state, lumnberjacks are gonna be turning on me. Next time Im not gonna talk about myself with every mistake we must surely be learning right. Anyways people are gonna pretend to be me so watch out.
>>
>>39442281
>>39442343
>>39442385

Okay then you nutta... Stay safe.
>>
>>39442260
You have no idea of the people I talk to. Proffesors they all liked my looks, and I argued with lawyers about leopards and crooks right?
>>
>>39442401

Im going Im going Im eregone
>>
>>39442437
Well unless the professors study philosophy of art and aesthetics their opinions on your looks means not much to me. Maybe lawyers would know more about cheetahs?
>>
File: 1503561973342.jpg (78KB, 828x626px) Image search: [Google]
1503561973342.jpg
78KB, 828x626px
SHE'S A FILTHY WHOOOOREEE
>>
>>39441623
t. Stelios
>>
File: pepe (1).jpg (222KB, 1200x1096px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (1).jpg
222KB, 1200x1096px
>>39440526
I dreamed her naked last night
>>
Croooked Ciara runs all sorts of scams to raise money to pay for drugs.

She has a job and has rich parents. Why is she suddenly trying to be a businesswoman? She needs off the books money her parents don't control so she can buy more fent.
>>
>>39440526
That drug-fucked bitch is not interested in you, and will never EVER notice you or any other pathetic retard money-suppliers who keep shitting up this board with these moronic threads.

Do everybody a favour and just kill yourself, you braindead retard
>>
>>39440526
You useless faggots need to die already.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.