[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok fuck this. You gotta choose between Slaanesh, or a black woman.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Ok fuck this. You gotta choose between Slaanesh, or a black woman. Slaanesh, the Daemon Lord in Warhammer 40k who will literally turn you into a drug adled freak of nature with multiple penises and tits and shit. Would you choose this shit over a fucking sexy ass church going god fearing black woman who will uplift you and make you into a better person and suck the nut right out of yo fuckin dick?
>>
>drug adled freak of nature with multiple penises and tits
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>39439793
what about the good, righteous black woman who will help you get right with God?
>>
>>39439753
WOULDYOUCHOOSENIGRESSOVERBURNINGDEATHHMMMHM?
>>
Slaanesh easily.
>>
Slaanesh, I'd never touch a nigger.
>>
>>39439832
>I'd choose to be a fucked up drug addicted freak that looks weird as shit and can't even enjoy music anymore due to my eardrums being blasted apart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypgltnMSTvw
>>
>>39439753
>church going god fearing woman
Yes, this is what I want.
>>
>>39439846
do you even know wtf slaanesh is? holy fuck you racists are sickening
>>
>>39439753
>Warhammer 40k
Loser.
>>
>>39439753
Why do you care what a bunch of bitter virgins think about you, Shaniqua?
>>
>>39439917
Why do a bunch of "bitter virgins" choose fucking demons and monsters n shit over black women? Yall wanna look like this? Cuz that's how you gon end up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsGRsDe3iRw
>>
>>39439883

As long as it's not a nigger, I don't care.
>>
>>39439969
Slaanesh is a fucking MALE demon god of sinful pleasure and debauchery. Still prefer that to a black woman?
>>
What's the scenario? Is it who I marry, who I fuck, what? Will whatever I choose love me to the best of their ability
>>
>>39439753
Thanks for bringing back the monstergirls, OP. Really appreciate it. I'll take the black woman this time around. She just better not drill me about being a degenerate heathen or else I'm leaving her ass for Slaanesh.
>>
>>39439753
>black woman who will uplift you and make you into a better person
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>39439994

Yes. Kill yourself, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>39439869
To add onto this, I would rather have a 5/10 God fearing black woman than a godless 10/10 qt Nihonjin waifu.
>>
File: 1500848424582.png (162KB, 1024x896px) Image search: [Google]
1500848424582.png
162KB, 1024x896px
This is now a negro hate thread.
>>
>>39440079
Ok and how will a demon bitch help yo ass?
>>
Beastiality or xenophilia? I choose a bullet.
>>
>>39439753
do I get to become a noise marine if I choose the black woman?
>>
>>39439883
An eldritch being is pretty high up on the "I'm gonna fuck it" list. Niggers aren't even on it.
>>
>>39439753
At least I'll enjoy what Slaanesh does to me
Especially if the black girl talks like you type
Nothing turns me off faster than ghetto speak
In other words, I'll take the hot Daemon Lord Slaanesh
>>
>>39439753
>goddess of sex so amazing she can make literally anything so obscenely pleasurable that your pathetic human mind can't comprehend it you're just along for the ride
>or a 50/50 chance of of herpes and the highest chance of any other STD in a 1st world country
I'll take 10 of slaanesh.
>>
>>39439994
Yes I unironically do
>>
>>39440136
The kids in that pic are doing the nasty "daggering" shit. In Alabama you see 5 year olds humping each other while their birth givers (not dignified enough to be mothers) hoot and clap
>>
>>39439753

One fuck represents the lowest point in your existence, which will remain a staining reminder of the fall of your race from lofty ideals for the remainder of your pitiful days.

The other is guaranteed to be the most mindblowing best fuck of your life, and you probably won't even survive or retain sanity long enough for the Emperor (bless be His name) to give you shit about it.
>>
>>39439753
Slaanesh has nice white titties though, and black women look dirty and smell funny
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.