[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 20, student, working part time >meeting up with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>be me, 20, student, working part time
>meeting up with other part timers at some hipster restaurant/cafe shit to plan the working shedule for next month
>going with cute co-worker to bar to order some drinks
>ordering some nice beer
>goodshit.jpeg
>cutie ordering some shitty cocktail, asking me wether i dont like cocktails
>answering: no, i never drink cocktails, dont like them that much
>she ask what i do all weekend then
>"Just chilling at home, i guess"
>she immediately loses interest, makes a disgusted face and goes back to table, leaving me cringeing behind

WHY DO ALL NORMIE THOTS HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING ARROGANT???
>>
Not everyone refers to living a shell of a life as /comfy/
>>
You could have said, "Nah, I'm more into beers than mixed drinks." And then later you might have been humping that cutie instead of posting on a Nepalese Throat Singing image board about what a sperg you are.
>>
>>39439715
You could have at least offered some insight to your interests. Chilling at home is fine. That's my life. I just play Magic and Paladins but some people are into that. They'll never know if you don't tell them.
>>
>>39439812
In retrospective this seems like a decent answer, guess it shows what kinda useless shit i am
>>
>>39439843
Well she basically left me no Chance to elobarate on this. Guess telling her that im spending my weekends with watching anime and playing weeb games wouldnt have helped either
>>
>>39439715
its not her fault you went with pathetic answers.

you blame her but the reality is you fucked it up with your faggot hurr I sit at home im a loser response.

but of course you couldnt take 5 mins to realize that no no just hop online and go hurrr thots are the problem not me! sure it's them in that scenario champ...sure its them
>>
>>39439887
Nope. Recognizing that lack of opportunity is half the battle. At the most you could have fucked her, but there's no relationship here. Move on. She doesn't matter and neither do you so find somebody you like.
>>
>>39439919
My answer might have been pathetic but she still doesnt have to be so fucking arrogant and a bitch acting all disgusted
>>
>>39439932
Thanks mate, although i think its highly unlikely that ill find someone that I love who loves me back. Wont give up tho
>>
>>39439715
You sound lame, unmotivated, non-ambitious, boring, non-career oriented.
No offense. Just real talk. There is something called the silver tongue. You can't just admit you are a shut in, in to vidyas.
Thank the Lord I met my woman at work (transportation industry [me trucker, her dispatch]) and we rank in $103k in combined income. You'll make boy, ya just have to get better at impressing; that's what the hell courting, picking up and dating is all about.
D Y E L
Y
E
L
>>
>>39440039
I don't belong here. I'm a part time Chad that once found love and got crushed. That said, it's worth the search. These days I focus on me and hope for the best, but having seen what it can offer I can't recommend it enough. When you find that human that completes you. Whoever they may be and whatever form they may take - you'll know. This bish didn't matter.
>>
>>39440180
Dude you're making some rash judgements. I've played the game enough I just hate wastes of time. I'm
>>
How can you guys even stand situations like that without making a scene, shit would make my blood boil
>>
>>39440206
Well, then why would you complain about this strike out? I assumed you were a robot who struck out once and now wants to quit trying to hunt for Love. If not, my apologies son.
>>
you just need to be attractive, famm

so about a week ago I was in the same situation, I've responded with
>I play videogames all day
and later we hooked up, I might drop her soon she's getting annoying
>>
>>39439715
Just lie to them. Theres no point being honest with these kind of people.
>>
>>39440206
Also, I say son because I'm 37 years old and a southerner.
>>
>>39440180
I honestly dont see the point in pretending to be someone that im not. I want to meet someone that likes me how i am, someone i dont have to change my entire personality for. If for the the Thought of chilling at home weekends is so disgusting, we wouldnt be happy with each other, even if I pretended to be someone else. The only point i was trying to make is to why she had to react all that disgusted. Good thing for you youre happy with your wife tho
>>
>>39440313
I guess im not that ugly, at least she seemed to have some kinda interest in me, before i dropped the bomb. Guess i just wasnt as lucky as you
>>
>>39440188
Well, still Thanks, i guess.
Wish you good luck aswell
>>
>>39440310
Nope. I'm not upset about it I'm just referring to >>39440340
>>
>20
>alcohol

but that's illegal
>>
>>39440433
USFag. So free.
>>
File: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (54KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
pp,550x550.u1.jpg
54KB, 550x550px
>>39440433

>german masterrace
>>
Why do numales act numale then get all rectally inflamed when they get treated like numales?
>>
File: IMG_1471.jpg (23KB, 220x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1471.jpg
23KB, 220x269px
>>39439715
First off.

Drop the fucking infantile lexicon, women are not "cutie pies". Only elderly black dudes can say that unironically.

Second off, you screwed up. If a woman is already interested she's interested. It's your job to avoid blurting out dumb shit. She assumes you're cool and interesting until you prove otherwise.

I'm a lazy fuck who just chills at home, but I NEVER tell girls that. You should have teased her and deflected a real answer. Or better yet, deflect and turn the question back on her.

She wants to feel like she's pulling back the layers of an onion when it comes to your life. You're like those dumb guys who tell girls "I dunno, not much" when girls text "Wyd?".

The biggest sin a man can make is boring a girl.
>>
>>39439715
Because she wants you to say x or y hobby that involves your money, so sbe can figure out how to spend your money in herself.
>>
>>39440589
Not OP but girls sound like absolute shit. Not a NEET anymore so I guess I'm not doing nothing anymore. I have drive and interests. Sometimes most of the time I don't like talking about my personal life with other people. I'm not her fucking jester. Can't we just not talk and hang out? I think I need to prepare to be alone my whole life. This isn't worth it. I'll retire much earlier so that's good.
>>
>>39440340
Nobody likes you for you

It's about polishing the turd you call yourself and acting like it's valuable
>>
>>39440589
Guess I really messed it up. Thing is, i barely ever Talk to any women, so I just dont know how to talk to them or how to interact. At that moment i was just so suprised that a cute girl seemed to have interest in me. Ill do better next time. Still, she didnt have to be such a bitch about it
>>
>>39440690
You didn't mess up shit. Being boring is not a sin. She's shallow. /thread
>>
File: IMG_1298.png (30KB, 156x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.png
30KB, 156x432px
>>39440666
You're on the right track, bro. You're not her jester. Many guys think it's their job to entertain or negotiate with a woman. They don't understand how the dynamic works. In a healthy relationship, the girl is the one trying to win the approval of the guy.

Most girls aren't worth it. But at the same time, the push & pull between masculine and feminine energy feels good. Modern men have been trained to think women can "complete" them or complement them on an intellectual or emotional level. And this is blatantly impossible. Women are toys, nothing more.
>>
>>39440750
Alright, that's it. It's my 20th birthday today. Starting the road to becoming a wizard. Perhaps a wraith.
>>
Don't kid yourself, OP. You're a boring faggot.
>>
File: IMG_1404.jpg (168KB, 604x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1404.jpg
168KB, 604x573px
>>39440690
Don't worry dude, you got excited. That's a common struggle betas have. They're so unused to female attention that they inadvertently act low value.

You dodged a bullet anyway. When a woman is disrespectful to guys she isn't even WITH, then you imagine the hell she puts her "boyfriend" through. A woman like that isn't even worth sexing.
>>
File: IMG_1480.jpg (30KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.jpg
30KB, 210x240px
>>39440796
You're young as fuck, don't sweat it.

I got my cherry popped at age 24 once I stopped being a faggot. I was a total fedora before.

>Pulling out chairs
>White knighting
>Writing poetry
>Listening to their problems
>Pining and falling "in love"
>Helping with homework and housepainting and other bullshit
>Giving out compliments like candy

I cringe looking back on all that. But trust me, life goes on. I already made up for lost time so now I just focus on hobbies & getting rich.
>>
>>39440939
No, just fuck it. I'm not doing it.
>>
>>39440975
Yeah, I don't blame you. This is the reason so many kids drop out of society. It's just not worth it. There's nothing for us men out here. Japan going full Hikki is the canary in the mine for the civilized world.
>>
>>39439932

This is the most sage advice you're gonna find here OP. Obviously she's not worth your time if she acted that bitchy unless you came off really standoffish. Just move on there's plenty of women out there never get hung up on one if things don't go well.
>>
>>39440669

This is false. When I first met my wife I was straight up about being a neet and she didn't give a fuck. Of course she's pretty successful herself and makes 160k/year which lets me live the neet lifestyle all I want. Shits dope.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.