[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you realize you would never have friends and that nobody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
when did you realize you would never have friends and that nobody would ever love you?
>>
>>39438630
I realized that when I was in high school. But I had hopes when I go to college everything would change. I was very wrong. 25 y/o khv
>>
I have been stabbed in the face by everyone i ever considered a friend. I am a robot because I realized how nasty these people are and how much I dont belong with them, but there was a time I intermingled quite well with them. When push comes to shove you'll see who your real friends are on this planet.. which is noone.
>>
>>39438630
When I lifted my eyebrows constantly to hide my prominent brow.
>>
>>39438685
The same, thought for sure I'd have friends in college. Guess how that turned out
>>
File: IMG_1620.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1620.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>pissed off the person who made me feel the happiest I've ever been because of how horrible I am
It was all downhill from there
>>
>>39438831
Why u did that Anon??
>>
around 13-14 years old

and my mom wonders why I became depressed "apropos of nothing". that's what she always says. apropos of nothing. I was such a happy kid what happened!!!!
>>
When I became self conscious of all the toxic behavior I display in any kind of social interactions. Even though I'm aware whilst I'm doing these things, I still can't stop myself. On top of all that, even the people autistic enough to hang around me I tend to get bored of. Im so desperate for an honest connection to someone, so I'll latch on to one person for a period of time, and then move on. It only ever feels like a real connection for a little bit, though. The rest of the time spent with that perso n is just like trying to chase a high. That's how everything in my life goes.
>>
>>39439345
>Im so desperate for an honest connection to someone
the same... just one fucking person...
>>
File: 11YOUNGTHUG1-master1050-v2.jpg (163KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [Google]
11YOUNGTHUG1-master1050-v2.jpg
163KB, 1050x788px
>>39438630
Am 27y/o and just now starting to come to that conclusion.
>>
File: 27.jpg (394KB, 1812x1018px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
394KB, 1812x1018px
reminder that if you want life to change, you must change yourself
sitting here on /r9k/ will not make your dreams a reality, kicking life right in the fucking dick and claiming what's rightfully yours will
>>39439384
Tell me friend, what do you look like, the man on the left, or the creature on the right
>>
>>39439417
I look like neither. Skinnyfat, I am.
>>
File: IMG_1478.png (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1478.png
2MB, 1440x1080px
As long as I can remember

Live to spite everyone else

Don't let the universe win
>>
File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>39439417
Kill yourself immediately normalshite
>>
>>39438630
At age 9
>>
>>39439244
When we first met I was more restrained, and things were great, but after a few months I became my normal spergy and annoying self, and then things weren't great.
>>
File: IMG_1479.png (546KB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1479.png
546KB, 1280x532px
>>39439417
I can't understand how a person can be friendless

Women are all insane, so prolonged bachelorhood is understandable

But not having ANY friends? How? All men inherently feel fellowship with each other

It makes no sense
>>
>>39439649
>All men inherently feel fellowship with each other
They don't with me you fucking pig
>>
>>39439295
Same time for me anon, somewhere around that age I stopped caring about my future. Maybe I never did, but around that age is when it started to make me feel disconnected from everything.
>>
14 is when i had doubts
20 is when i had confirmation
>>
>>39439710
How? I'm a permavirgin and even I have friends
>>
>>39438630
I can remember the exact instant, during a conversation with my crush back in 6th grade. The conversation was about getting married later in life and what we wanted to do when we were grown up or something like that. Something prompted me to say that I'd probably never get a girlfriend or ever be with someone in my life. I've been right so far. 26 y/o khv.
>>
>>39439827
Idek I haven't had a friend in years. Not a single fucking one. Stop rubbing it in cunt
>>
>>39439910
How? Nobody you play video games with? Nobody you talk about anime with? Nobody you shit talk women with? Nobody you go to cons with?

Fucking hell
>>
>>39440104
Video games and anime are retarded manbabby hobbies desu. And cons... seriously?
>>
>>39440132
Get offa my board normalfaggot
>>
when I turned 13 and the boys in my guild starting calling me a gross whore
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.