[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't eat fried shit or chips >sweets under 30g daily

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1453.jpg (248KB, 662x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1453.jpg
248KB, 662x670px
>don't eat fried shit or chips
>sweets under 30g daily
>recommended amounts of vegetables
>walk about 10 hours a week
>still fat

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39437715
you're still eating sweets fatty
>>
Eat under your TDEE and you will lose weight. Cut out all sugar/sweets/drinks that aren't black coffee and water. Walking or running both equal around 95 calories/mile so there is no rush. Just walk as much as you can. Download myfitnesspal and input EVERYTHING you eat, even if it's just a single peanut. Don't fall for cheat days/meals. They can easily fuck your metabolism/diet/control over.
>>
>>39437715
>eat chips and sweets whenever i feel like it
>had 4 cans of coke so far
>HATE vegetables and never touch the stuff
>only walk i get is the walk from the basement to the kitchen and fridge
>can lose weight by cutting out one can of coke a day
>>
you don't lose weight walking

if you aren't sweating and if your muscles aren't sore, you aren't really exercising.
>>
>>39437753
fuck off chad, don't you have to go eat an entire pizza or something?
>>
>>39437753
this. STOP EATING SWEETS EVERYDAY FATASS.
>>
>>39437862
This is bait anon. Don't bite.
>>
>>39437846
Congrats, your body doesn't work correctly and/or you might be dying.
If CI = x+ CO, you should figure out what makes x happen.
>>
>>39437715
>tfw 130lbs,5'11"
>only eat shit food, energy drinks and pizza
>order 2 to 4 burgers when i go to fast foods
>only time i went overweight was because i was eating way too fucking much because of emotional wreckage(180lbs)
>tfw lost it by eating normal sized servings and sitting around

High metabolism+ weed ftw, i wouldnt need the weed to stay thin if i was eating proper food tho.
>>
>used to be really fat in high school
>lost all the weight, looked/felt great for 7 years
>quit smoking
>gaining weight like a woman who just had a child and doesn't care what she looks like anymore

I eat the EXACT SAME SHIT every single day and walk several miles a day, sometimes 20 miles in one day when I want to go on a long hike.

I'm on the verge of taking up smoking again.
>>
>>39437715
>still eats sweets
>le vegetles will make me skinny
>only excersize is walking
you're not even trying, you fat moron
>>
>>39437715
Cut carbs nigga. You'll see results within 2 weeks swearsies
>>
>>39437982

I lost 80 pounds with no exercise but walking and I looked fine after. Not like a chad, but like a moot, worked for me fine.
>>
>>39437846
>>39437966
fucking autoskeletons are the most enraging thing in this gay earth.
>>
>>39437715
Dude, takes time, almost as if it comes in waves. Sure enough, others are going to shit on my opinion but I at least can tell you my experiences as i am doing the same at the moment. Honestly, I am eating not enough at all, sometimes 800-1200 kcal a day, a few i didnt even eat anything (i feel very bad at the moment, shocker, I know, just in case anyone wonders).
I take daily walks from 1-6 hours and cover up to 35km. I also lift but purely so the muscles in my arms won't just be devoured before my fat is going to be used.
Yet, after two months of this, I didn't lose too much going onto the scale. However, my ass is half the size, all my pants became super wide, and my face is absolutely hot compared to what it was before (which was what you'd call... primarily round).
I also feel way better. So all in all, do it for the sake of doing it, not for the results. If you learn for an exam, you don't think of the a-levels while taking it, kowing it will be way later. Same here, the results are a given eventually, if we're honest. The time frame is your real enemy. Good luck fellow anon!
>>
>>39438021
this is what I always did though, not a new thing
>>
>tfw you eat 2000 calories of food a day, a normal amount of food
>but you drink fucking 1500+ calories every day in alcohol

Kill me
>>
>>39438113
Just stop eating then! You don't need as much alcohol when you have an empty stomach.
t.al/ck/y
>>
>>39438113
>1500+ calories every day in alcohol
>Kill me
Sounds like you're already on top of that bruv
>>
>>39438042
Well then it will eventually work, except if you complain until someone allows you to eat sweets again because it's useless anyway or whatever you are suggesting to yourself or trying to suggest.
If you do that a few weeks, it's not gonna be without the slightest trace but it's of course still gonna be a far cry from what could be achieved with doing this 3-6 months. It's really... us. And how much we can really take. Except for the maybe 0.001% who actually have something genetic. The rest of us? Thanks mom and dad! But we need to take care of it ourselves. Weird, huh? Who would have thought that something in life could be rather hurtful and super long instead of easy and accessible?
Well, anyway, best of luck to you and your diet.
>>
>>39438161
I just said im not dieting, this is just what i've always done and I've always been fat doing it.
>>
>>39437715
Then you're eating too much of something else. You can eat whatever you want and not get fat as long as you limit portion sizes.

Also, exercise isn't that great for losing weight. It's great that you do, but it burns off a fairly negligible amount of calories unless you're distance running or something.
>>
>>39438260
I'm just eating too much period, but less and I'm hungry, which is impractical.

The only thing I can think to do is cut carbs out entirely, but I don't actually give of enough of a shit to do that.
>>
>>39437715
>be fat as fuck
>to lazy to do anything
>get adipex
>lost 60 pounds by doing nothing
>still losses 2-3 pounds a week
feels good man
>>
>>39437715
It's about how much you eat. Just eat less.
>>
File: BF-Male.jpg (191KB, 1157x721px) Image search: [Google]
BF-Male.jpg
191KB, 1157x721px
If you're bigger than you'd like to be, and not accustomed to social activity, it's actually easier to lose weight through diet alone.

There is a video named diet vs exercise.

1. Buy a scale if you can, and weigh yourself first thing in the morning when you're naked or whenever the fuck you wake up you fat piece of Dorito eating shitstain. This way your stomach is empty.

2. Calculate your TDEE. It is basically the amount of calories your whale body of outlandish proportions burns while sitting down and watching anime cartoons all day.

3. Eat 500 calories less than your TDEE, for 7 days a week to lose a pound a week. This is because a pound equals 3500 calories. This is why I recommend a scale, so that you can weigh yourself on Monday, and then on Sunday, and see if the TDEE you calculated is correct. You may even lose more than 1 pound your first couple of weeks as your body adapts to you not being a fatass.

Do this until you're at a desired weight.

If I were you though, I'd try and workout a little bit. Join a gym and start the several beginner workout programs on the internet. Just to make exercise part of your lifestyle and to build a foundation of endurance and muscle.

https://tdeecalculator.net/

image is body fat, try and estimate where you're at so you can add it into your TDEE
>>
File: IMG_0536.jpg (60KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0536.jpg
60KB, 499x499px
>>39438367
>just be hungry, that won't effect your grades at all.
>>
look up fasting anon. it's the most efficient way of losing fat.

Dr. Jason Fong is probably the most visible advocate, he really gets into the nitty gritty science of it.
>>
File: how to lose weight.png (246KB, 751x584px) Image search: [Google]
how to lose weight.png
246KB, 751x584px
>>39437715
how are people retarded enough to not understand how to lose weight
it's not fucking complex
>>
>>39437862
>Moving without expending energy
Congrats, you've defeated thermodynamics
>>
>>39438664

People with hypothyroidism can easily have a BMR of under 1500 calories.
>>
>>39437753
>>39437881
Don't listen to them, sweets are fine if they have actual fruit juices in them. Like Mike n Ikes.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.