[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No dinner thread? Let me ask what's for dinner anons. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Vh9rfQ2.png (944KB, 613x693px) Image search: [Google]
Vh9rfQ2.png
944KB, 613x693px
No dinner thread? Let me ask what's for dinner anons. I'm having a bit of stroganoli here and a coke
>>
>>39437648
Do I pass as a trap or not ( in voice) and a ham sammich, I think my HRT is working well

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1iKbhd6fAb6
>>
>>39437648
canned chicken noodle soup. saltinecrackers. diet dr pepper.

im trying to loose weight.
>>
>>39437677
Why keep doing this you are that finnish woman
>>
>>39437648

I had a pizza. I ordered from a cheap place with big portions. Sadly it used to be much better, now they use awful ingredients.
>>
had some leftover german food earlier
>>
>>39437648
Are you the original dinner anon? I like to hate on him for being a fat fastfood fucker, but his food always looks pretty tasty. This is a bit of a dissapointment.
>>
I didn't want dinner but one of the older women at work is kind of a mom to the rest of us so she made me eat something.
I'm glad she did because on my own I would have been too sad.
>>
>>39437677
hahaha that fucking accent
>>
I ate a package of hotdogs that was $2

heated them all up in a bowl of water in the microwave.
>>
>>39439091
I'm the original original dinner anon. The person you described came after me but would post more often. Sometimes I would be too depressed to go on the internet and go on r9k to post. The person you're thinking of ate fast food almost every single time and drank 4lokos. I ate fast food sometimes and made dinner most of the time
>>
>>39440901
they ate takeout food more than fast food actually i mean. restaurant take out usually
>>
>>39440901
I actually remember you now that you mention it. I like both of you guys so I support whomever steps up to bat first. We're gonna eat it bro
>>
>>39440986
My schizophrenia makes me think you're someone I know that just recently hurt me so i don't want to talk to you sorry.
>>
got a pepperoni pizza and mello yello. it was good
>>
>>39437648
nice plate Bro use some vegetables with that dish too
>>
>>39441200
Oh anon I'm sorry I didn't mean to seem threatening.You don't have to talk to me but I'm around ok. I'm just your typical lurker
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.