[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just got new job in an office mail room >talking to normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8678977545.png (517KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
8678977545.png
517KB, 1252x1252px
>Just got new job in an office mail room
>talking to normie nigger at work
>tell him I quit my previous job after 2 months because I couldn't take 60 hours a week
>he replys that I'll be begging to work that much when I'm older and have to pay mortgage etc
>see his hours when he clocks out
> Fucking 66
>hes my age (23)

WTF, how do normies do it lads? Even 40 hours feels like way to fucking much.

I'm not even asking for a fucking lot, I just want to support myself and live a humble life I don't need a bunch of fancy shit I just want to SURVIVE without working for 50% of my life.

I mean other people raise familys and shit on 40 hours right? surely I can take care of myself for 20 or less? FUCKING SURELY
>>
>>39436502
You're not supposed to survive off of 40 hours a week dumbass. You're meant to become a debt slave.
>>
>>39436502
>I mean other people raise familys and shit on 40 hours right?
Well yeah, because they get better paying jobs than "mailroom worker".
>>
>>39436502
You wont make enough doing 20 hours unless you are very stingy and clever.
Try to go for an inbetween.
30-35 hours a week is what i work and its pretty comfortable for me.
Im self employed though, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>39436502
Wtf? You can just pick your hours? I hate living in a small town
>>
>>39436731
I could when I was working part time but not when you're working full time like I am now.
>>
>>39436502
>I'm not even asking for a fucking lot, I just want to support myself and live a humble life I don't need a bunch of fancy shit I just want to SURVIVE without working for 50% of my life.

Do you really want this? Most people don't have the drive but it can be done. You need to rethink a lot of the consumerism shit that's deep in our society. Like: do you really need a mortgage? Do you need a cell phone or a car? Maybe that's an easy one.

How about: a dishwasher, or washing machine? Do you have the willpower to clean by hand?

Let's go further: do you really need hot water? Do you need gas lines or a sewer pipe?

Re-think everything you think you need to spend money on. Slash your budget and start investing. When you have 25 times your annual living costs working for you in investments, you can retire.

This is well documented and people have done it to retire in their 20s and 30s. But it takes intense discipline and stoicism.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.