[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Muh contribution to society!! You know, it feels really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nzfcqcLsWG1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (407KB, 1277x901px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzfcqcLsWG1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
407KB, 1277x901px
>Muh contribution to society!!

You know, it feels really good knowing there are wagecucks out there doing slavework to fund my NEET lifestyle because I for one arent doing squat. I am above that. I just wait for my monthly neetbux to fall in the mail so i can explore life.

But i really wonder, how do you garbage collectors, teachers, sales managers, waitresses, office cucks, who are grinding daily to make a buck, not try to kill themselves everyday? How can you even respect yourself after being a disposable tool for your boss to make money? Are you really a cuck?

Anyway, one more day wagie, one more day. Then you will be free from the chain. My chain that is. You literally work to pay me. So better go to bed early, wagie. Daddy wants a new gtx 1080. XD

Tick tock wagecuck.
>>
I fell for the neet meme once it was awful. And a 6 month gap in your history hurts you so much. The neetbux were a pittance at best, I can't eat on $36 a month. I lived surrounded by lazy trailer trash and criminals. I hated welfare

Now I work a cozy night security job at $24 an hour at a 4 star hotel. I basically just read comics and post on my phone and walk around the parking lot once an hour
>>
File: CN-vfFHVAAElRQb.jpg (47KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CN-vfFHVAAElRQb.jpg
47KB, 600x338px
Look at this stupid 'man'. He is slaving away to pay for my neetbux and Sheckelsteins new Mercedes. He's so conditioned he doesnt even understand he's a slave. Look at him smile as he collects other peoples waste. I dont think he even realizes he is literal walking garbage.

I spit on him.
>>
>>39436492
Am I supposed to be personally offended that you take 0.005 cents off my paycheque? You can have it. I give more than that to the bum on my way to work on a weekly basis. Hey, maybe one day when they find out you're faking your assburger you can work your way up to bum status. Then you can have more of my money. Sound good?
>>
>>39437079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO6OaVnbqaY
>>
>>39437117
I'm not clicking that you smelly neet
>>
>>39436492
>doesnt grasp that if these things werent done society would generate far more trash and pollution than any civilization could ever contain
>is fine being no different than a nigger welfare queen but claims superiority
>claims genius level iq and self improvement but yet is here
Its ok everyone its just a neet.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
>>39437218
Your idleness bothers me. Wagies need to worked mercilessly untill they collapse from exhaustion. Not inflict their presence upon good, honest NEETs.
>>
>>39436550
Because being a neet IS awful. No shit, barely .05% of neets actually work to improve themselves or are even in a position to do so. Most neets dont even get welfare and get enabled by their parents until they get kicked out or kill their selves.

A neet that isnt supported by their parents barely gets enough to support themselves let alone a hobby that isnt cheap.
>>
File: hi.png (38KB, 309x397px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
38KB, 309x397px
>NEET's are taking MY hard earned money!

No, wagecuck. You fail to understand. It was never your money. Your earning potential is entirely a result and function of forces well outside of and beyond you. The only reason you're able to earn what you do is because of the protectionist economic policies of your national government, as well as its massive spending on 'defense', contributing to a global military imposition of 'order' that allows goods to be shipped cheaply from countries like China and India to your country (exploiting the wealth of the poor and oppressed), as well as social and welfare spending. Every dollar you earn is contingent upon these inherently unjust and coercive state measures. In fact you're paid in fiat currency - notes and coins printed by government and forced on people by law, in accordance with the limits of supply - that is, money which is first created out of thin air based simply on the estimation that these coercive institutions will continue to exist into perpetuity.

You are the one using force and violence to steal the wealth of others, and for what? So roasties can travel the world and sleep with various Chads before marrying you, aborting your children while denying you sex as she flirts with NEETs online, divorcing you, accusing you of domestic violence to take your children, leaving you an empty husk?

We NEETs are humble folk, we are simply redirecting usurped wealth to positive ends. While you slave away to pay off Mr. Shekelstein's fifth yacht, we are reading the classics and taking part in the "great conversation" of the ages, we are investing in cryptocurrencies to undermine the global banking system and build a more economically just world. We are taking money out of the hands of roasties and spending it on vegan chicken tendies. We are studying the holy scriptures in order to dwell in the living God's presence for ever.

Yes, you work hard for us but it's not your money. We are the future.
>>
>>39437478
rolling for dubs of truth
>>
File: 1490844253128.png (1MB, 1229x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1490844253128.png
1MB, 1229x1294px
>>39437478
Mother fucker you don't sound like a NEET. Don't speak for us NEETs. A real NEET only depends on money of wagecuck. Bitcoin means you are a slave to the market. After government shuts down darkweb sites you are fucked. You sound like a selfemployedcuck with that level of writing. How does it feel being your own Mr.Shekels and cucking yourself. How does it feel knowing you can work any hour. Fucking selfemployedcucks are annoying.
>>
>>39437310
I am superior. Other people slave away to give me money. I purposely do nothing but further my own agenda. Everyone working is solely to benefit me in one way or another. PS: i just aced an iq test i filled in for lulz. 125+ range, babby.
>>
>>39437478
Well said my good man. I can sense your intellectual NEET prowess from across the board. This is why us NEETS will always be superior to wagie scum. We have the time and the enlightened mindstate needed to question things and see the bigger picture. Silly wagies will never know this feel. They only know the feel of Sheckelsteins cock.
>>
File: 1502400194911.jpg (67KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1502400194911.jpg
67KB, 409x409px
>>39436492
>be NEET
>mama brought home tendies for dinner
>NEETbux get replenished tomorrow

Feels good to be the king.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.