[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any non-virgins here? What does the inside of a vagina feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: The Abyss.png (928KB, 960x1007px) Image search: [Google]
The Abyss.png
928KB, 960x1007px
Any non-virgins here?

What does the inside of a vagina feel like? I'll never know for myself.
>>
>>39436470
It feels wet anon. And warm. Like the inside of your cheek.

I just checked for you.
>>
>>39436470
It feels like being yourself.
>>
a warm wet sponge.
>>
>>39436470
Its extremely soft and warm.
Honestly ive been unable to last past 5 minutes without draining my balls.
I still never had a gf though, she was just some slut that came just as fast as i did and we did it for awhile till she left for college.
>>
>>39436514
Also on that just thinking it can get all clenchy right near the opening but get softer and more open near the back

Right after the opening there's a rougher patch on the roof, supposedly the g-spot is around there but I never found it

Go far enough back and you hit the hard cervix. Don't do that.
>>
File: 1504058125081.png (239KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1504058125081.png
239KB, 500x571px
>>39436470

Same boat....i'll never know....just celibate at this point. I couldn't find my way into a vagina if my life depended on it.

Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>39436514
>>39436617

Interesting, thank you.

I wonder how close an onahole/fleshlight gets to the real thing. That's probably my only way of knowing.
>>
How tight is a vagina supposed to be?
>>
>>39436470
What the hell is that donut thing, the hymen?
>>
>>39437232
the thing at the very end is the cervix
it bulges a little bit down into the vagina and stops anything that isn't sperm getting into the uterus
>>
warm, wet, tight, something that embraces your cock
you feel compulsed to enter and exit that hole multiple times anon, because it feels good
>>
>>39436722

Somewhat close, but i cum much harder inside of a real vagina in comparison to a fleshlight. I don't know if it's the pheromones, the added psychological aspect of the woman's presence, or both, but I usually find a real vagina noticeably more enjoyable in comparison.

I should also mention that not every vagina feels exactly the same on my dick.
>>
>>39436470
i thought that was a baby looking out in the thumbnail.
>>
File: 1497834290267.jpg (107KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497834290267.jpg
107KB, 960x540px
>>39436470
Can't believe it hasn't been said yet. Step aside cucks Chad coming through

like a bag of sand
>>
>>39436470
Listen op, these anons dont know what the fuck theyre talking about. The inside (and sometimes outside, depending if the woman has an innie or outie) of a vagina feels like its barley a solid, it feels like a liquid that retains the shape of a vagina by pure force of will. And that liquid isnt just warm, depending on how turned on the woman is its almost hot to the touch.
>>
>>39438553
I mean, it's this, but it's also the perfect ergonomic dick socket too
>>
Warm and wet. That's it. It takes me out of it sometimes how weird it feels.
>>
>>39438553

>depending on how turned on the woman is its almost hot to the touch.

I love feeling that stream of hot air when you put your hand between a girls legs close to their ass and pussy.
>>
>>39436514
>>39436617
wait so where does the pleasure come from mostly? Towards the opening or closer to the back?
>>
>>39436470
>Any non-virgins here?

It's easier to ask if there are any actual virgins, this place is ridden with normalfags
>>
highly recommend tenga black, it won't be warm like a pussy but you'll enjoy.
>>
>>39440446
Women always go crazy when I pull all the way out and re-enter them over and over. So I think near the entrance. They hate when I bump their cervix.
>>
>>39436470
Depends
Best if she's into you and tight feels like a warm wet soft spot built precisely for your cock

If she's regular aka 5+ not bad bout as good as a sloppy jerk

If she's a slut lots of queffs don't feel much but kinda funny

Oh worst is if she's not into it and tight feels horrible like rubbing your hands together when there really dry exept it's your dick trying to fit into a hole that's not really there.
>>
you guys are virgins the inside of a vagina just feels gooshy around your fingers. like, its really moist and it feels just different like I don't know how to explain it.
>>
File: 1504149520911.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504149520911.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>39441423
ha ha
me too my fellow guy friend
you guys are all virgins and disregard this yes
go back to jerking off to those anime girls
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.